Help Support ShoppingTelly:

bags

Registered Shopper
Tuesday 4th Oct

Will it be yet another updated version TSV

No No Hair Removal System.

:headbang:

I
I dont know about this new one but the one I have is a very expensive waste of money in my opinion!

Sent the one I ordered back - about as useful as a chocolate fireguard. Will this version actually work?

Forget NoNo

I bought the original No No from QVC fully intending to keep it and use it beyond the 30 day MBG, knowing that any results would take longer than that. Unfortunately it packed up and I returned it for refund as I found the attachments didn't last very long either. Am glad I did now because wow wow wow I have since tried the Lumea from Phillips!!!!!!!!!!! It is fantastic (aside from the fact that it is tedious to use like most IPL systems). So don't bother with the No No, save up and get a Lumea it actually does work. One final word of advice though, go for the Lumea Precision which has a facial attachment which the original doesn't.

QVC must think that its customers are very hirsute if it's yet another hair removal TSV ... not to mention the amount of epilators that they've also featured. :thinking:

QVC must think that its customers are very hirsute if it's yet another hair removal TSV ... not to mention the amount of epilators that they've also featured. :thinking:

.........probably helps explain all the vacuum and sweeper TSV's as well, they obviously feel we need to get rid of all the dropped hair - not to mention the dead skin fall out from all the varying hard skin feet scraper thingies......:wonder::doh:

I wouldn't buy anything that promised permanent hair removal, let alone use it. The potential risks are top high for the low level of success. And I'm not 100% sure but I don't think that anything other than Electrolysis is actually permanent. And from experience I can tell you that electrolysis is eyewateringly expensive and painful.

IPL and laser can cause scarring even in the hands of a professional. And those scars will be permanent. Scary stuff.

I like my nono, bought for half price in the debenhams' sale a couple of years ago. It does rely on your follicles losing the will to live so I'm sure there will be people for whom the Nono will never completely stop the return of stubble but my legs are much better than they were and at least I don't get ingrowing hairs like I did waing or epilating. QVC's definitely the place to try something like this.
I will say I gave up trying to do my armpits as I could feel the heat, and don't waste your time with the buffing discs, they're more likely to damage your skin than the nono if you rub too hard

Jude xx

Latest posts

Back