New Website

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ian you know me too well :cool: :wink:

That's exactly what I have done, hehe!!! :blush:

I have just tried to post a review and it asks me to chose a nickname. When I put my usual one in it says 'nickname already taken'. Grr! I am logged in and everything. Oh well, their loss eh?! :grin:

BTW SCW - it's arrived :sun:

haha i do know quite a lot on here tooo well but its fun as that means i can cater threads and things to suit most people

I have not got the new site, but i am now getting a taster link on the home page.

Have mixed feelings at the moment. Can't see the new items today/this week/this month like before. TV Guide is a mess - completely screwed up the tsvs. Do like being able to cancel advanced orders online- in fact just cancelled two which I had realised that I didn't really need or could afford. Like the idea of a wish list. There is a heading called Auto Delivery, when you click on it there are two items showing, both of which say they are now longer available when you click on them! Not just teething troubles more like raging toothache methinks.

I just spent ages trying to post a review on there ... tells me to choose a nickname and when I put my usual one in it says someone is already using it. Yes, someone is already using it .... ME!!!!!! :mysmilie_10:

Come on people. QVC can't even fix a code they sent out to a few hundred/thousand people to use online for the month. You really expect the new website to work 100%?

Coughs, actually I think I might have the new site? It does look in layout the same as the QVC US one, apart from no community board at the bottom. Its blue but can't see wish list which someone mentioned.

Do you mean the wish list Donna? If so, it's at the top by 'my account' I think. Or it shows within your account, and also on an item near the price and write a review.

From mobile, please excuse any silly errors!! :)

Just got the new website a few minutes ago so currently trying to find my way round it!

One thing I do know is links previously posted on here will not work, they won't take you to new website, you will just get an error. :sad:

Last edited:
Seems a bit of both the old and new to me which is odd. Can't really understand why it isn't the same for everyone......if they've updated the site shouldn't we all be seeing an identical lay-out?

On the PC using IE I have the new website but on firefox it is the old one.

On laptop using Google Chrome or IE it is old website!!

A total mix!!!!

You clearly believe in miracles BusyLizzie lol

That Android Tablet looks interesting ..... and the camera is a hot pick!

You clearly believe in miracles BusyLizzie lol

That Android Tablet looks interesting ..... and the camera is a hot pick!

I surely do....."I believe in miracles, where you from, you sexy thing?" One of my all-time favourites from Hot Chocolate! :tongue:

It was always "our" song (still is I suppose despite the years :wink:) and we were fortunate to see Errol Brown (lead singer) in concert locally a few years ago.....he was fab!

Latest posts

Back