New presenter eh...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Status
Not open for further replies.
I.m quite aware it has nothing to do with ST, but it has a lot of the members from here on it. And i personally can confirm that i know they DO make fun of certain posters on here, and do have a specially made up name for two posters here, which they have joined the names together to make one name. and when these people post they are made fun on the other site. Which is not nice, to do it behind someone's back

I'm aware you've seen it Sazza , but how much of it has Graham seen i wonder. I do know that when things are critised, they get deleted very quickly, so maybe Graham hasn't been aware of these things

Graham has seen it all, nothing was deleted so he couldn't see it.

Now can we please keep this thread on the subject it is meant to be about, the new presenter!

Wasn't any of us that started about tristar's love of cleaning , which was in the drop

but it's obvious that tristar has personal issues, and is quite vulnerable - does that give us all licence to persecute him, just because he was posting up here? I think not, not in my book.

To be honest tristars done his fair share of persecuting , he started a thread about matt trim on qvc & it was downright vindictive

I.m quite aware it has nothing to do with ST, but it has a lot of the members from here on it. And i personally can confirm that i know they DO make fun of certain posters on here, and do have a specially made up name for two posters here, which they have joined the names together to make one name. and when these people post they are made fun on the other site. Which is not nice, to do it behind someone's back

Barbs, don't let this matter upset you, unfortunately it goes on in every walk of life.

Very playground and best ignored, says far more about those involved.

And the person who did was using that as example to try and show things in a different perspective.
I.m sure she's perfectly capable of coming on here and standing up for herself, which she should do, and not have a Moderator of the forum, do for her

To be honest tristars done his fair share of persecuting , he started a thread about matt trim on qvc & it was downright vindictive
To be honest madge65, i'm not sure about this, but someone will probably know the answer of right away, but i THINK it was another poster who started that thread, and they get mixed up all the time, by some people

So disagreeing with someone on a public forum is persecuting them now?

It is a public forum and we are all allowed to have our own opinions and can voice them on here. No one has abused another forum member. Tristar has abused a number of QVC presenters, and others have disagreed with his opinion.

Ok seeing as it was my post which has caused this mayhem then please allow me to clarify what I was meaning. If there is any disagreement with it then address it to me not others. Firstly as I said in the post, I used tristar merely as a fictitious example because the lad likes to talk about his everyday life not only in the drop but on the main forum, quite openly and plainly. I also presumed because he good naturedly does such things, he would be the least bothered because otherwise he wouldn`t write it in the first place.
Secondly I merely used such an example to show that certain things being said about Chloe ie, she shouldn`t have got the job, shouldn`t be moving from job to job, shouldn`t have tweeted etc, is deemed up for it and so on and son, certainly wouldn`t be accpetable in one of our job situations so why should it be acceptable to hers ?
Thirdly I thought it a clear way of challenging opinions about whether Chloe shouldn`t get the job in a way 99% of us would not only identify with but would also empathise with, in other words putting ourselves in her situation.
Nothing else was intimated by my post as was clearly stated at the start and it has obviously been misconstrued far and beyond what it should have been.

To be honest madge65, i'm not sure about this, but someone will probably know the answer of right away, but i THINK it was another poster who started that thread, and they get mixed up all the time, by some people

the starting post was nothing more than a verbal Crucifixion

Can we put this to bed now , its going to end in tears if we're not careful.

Back to Chloe

ST.com is mentioned in lots of places! Just go read QVC FB page and you will see comments about us!

As for the group you are talking about, I know which one and so does Graham and it is nothing to do with ST!! Graham and I have both seen it and can confirm what you are saying is untrue.

Ha ha haaaaaaaa

Which page are you referring to Sparklybarbs? Was it the one you joined? The one where we have openly discussed whether two members are trolls and are, in fact, one person? The one that Graham had full access to and couldn't see a problem with? The one where, quite frankly, we have better things to talk about than other members of ST.com (apart from the afore mentioned two) - even if those better things are each other's interior deco. The group which is a few people who met on here and are now great friends? The one that very, very seldom makes reference to ST.com because we talk about other things instead? The group that everyone is judging without having seen it, but are relying on certain people's opinion?! Is that the group?

Quite frankly, haven't others got better things to do than worry about a FB group set up by people who met on here? There are lots of these groups, you'd be surprised.

So disagreeing with someone on a public forum is persecuting them now?

It is a public forum and we are all allowed to have our own opinions and can voice them on here. No one has abused another forum member. Tristar has abused a number of QVC presenters, and others have disagreed with his opinion.

Nobody's telling you you can't have your own opinion. But I happen to think Sparkly's quite right and there is some nastiness and some of it is aimed at tristar. But as I don't want to be banned that's my last word on it.

I joined it at the very start when we thought this was going to fold, months and months ago, and have not posted once, since the very start, indeed i never thought about it, so your more than welcome to post anything ive said on it, but im not on the list of members, which is funny.

Last edited:
It's because you never joined again when it changed from a page to a group. I PM'd you a few weeks ago asking you to re-join and you said you didn't understand what I was talking about. No-one was ever excluded before all this nonsense kicked off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back