New presenter eh...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tin hats! Tin hats!

incoming.jpg

I can vouch for the fact that Sazza does take action when required & delete offensive posts & ban individuals who have posted them. I never thought I'd need to complain about someone's actions on here, (it was a thread about another channel), but it got so offensive that I did & I believe others did too. The person was banned & the offensive posts were removed.
I saw a post about me that was offensive written by someone that doesn't know me, has never spoken to me on a forum or otherwise on FB! Wasn't even on a page I like or a friends wall!! I was alerted to it by someone else on FB so I had a look. Something about mocking me because I wore a FAKE! fur coat & high heels! There was stuff someone commented on after that which was a tad unsettling at the time too. Then I went to work everyone spoke to me & gave their total support & branded those people nutters. So yes my friends call them nutters, trolls what ever they are out there but like has been said, they just make themselves look stupid! I.m an animal welfare advocate, of course I wouldn't dream of wearing a real fur coat!

Anyway new presenter, my view, some of her public posts were quite crude, very crude whilst doing Sky Sports. That's just very stupid attention seeking in my book. I mean, come on! She knows men of all ages both with someone & single are going to be following her tweets etc & it was like "yeh lads guess what I'm thinking about?!" You can imagine the rest... According to a paper, I know it may not be accurate, she was warned, stopped for a bit then started again & again & again. It's like "Guys look at meee I want you to imagine what I'm up to lol"! Working in the media, (not front of camera, more research & info for speeches etc), myself sometimes now I can't believe someone could throw that massive chance away as doing such posts is just something someone with any savvy wouldn't dream of doing! I hope she does OK on Q but I do believe her silly provocative tweets were stupid, attention seeking & rather smutty. & yes I do think it's amusing that someone who did that is on lily white QVC. Can you imagine Julia Roberts ever doing that? I did also have to switch over when she was saying the most idiotic things idolising Glen & his insight into annoraks.

Last edited:
The FB group issue has moved away entirely from this thread and has become personal. What people do or say in private FB groups is irrelevant. I`m in 2 private FB groups, one of them was started when a dear friend had a massive stroke, can no longer talk and the only movement she has is in one hand. We can no longer ring her and if we visit her she can`t talk to us so we began the closed group so she could type very slowly with her one good hand and still discuss things. She spent months in hospital and still has 24 hour care and by heavens you should hear how nurses, doctors, health service, the prime minister, the price of eggs and whether her daughter in law has mopped the floor properly gets slated ! Discussion is what people do in their everyday life and by whatever means they choose to. People gossip on street corners, gather in works canteens, stand outside schools and they discuss positively and negatively the world and its wife, FB is no different and those who are without sin and have never discussed a colleague , a friend, a relative or someone on TV or in the paper, then hold your hand up cos I sure as hell don`t fit the bill !

Can I add about a link someone on FB QVC put up about the BB and comments made on here about some ladies further up the queue. These ladies read the comments and where not best pleased, as can be imagined.

As far as i know Sazza said this thread has to go back to the original posting idea

I cannot see Julia or Dale or Debbie Greenwood, or Alison Keenan or Craig Rowe or any of the qvc presenters talking and tweeting the things Chloe did. I think qvc were wrong not to take the publicity ( I mean, her lewd comments even got into a newspaper article) so they were quite well documented, into account before selcting her to the team. QVC has always had a very clean and wholesome image, as I am not offended by her remarks but just cannot understand how qvc would approve.

I cannot see Julia or Dale or Debbie Greenwood, or Alison Keenan or Craig Rowe or any of the qvc presenters talking and tweeting the things Chloe did. I think qvc were wrong not to take the publicity ( I mean, her lewd comments even got into a newspaper article) so they were quite well documented, into account before selcting her to the team. QVC has always had a very clean and wholesome image, as I am not offended by her remarks but just cannot understand how qvc would approve.

Chuntley was allegedly a pole dancer in her spare time and she kept her job, oh and her tweets have been lavatorial to say the least.

QVC are not whiter than whiter.

Chloe is not the only presenter to ever post inappropriate tweets and she is not the only presenter with a background that is not whiter than whiter but then who can really say they have never made a mistake in life eh?

I think we know you don't think Chloe should be on QVC, fair enough that is your opinion but this thread is going round and round in circles now.

She is a presenter and I think she is fair game after her posts, she really can expect a little bit of stick for her stupid behaviour.

Im trying to imagine any other presenter saying the kind of things Chloe said, but I cant think of one who would want to publically say such things

Whatever she's said or done in the past, is exactly that - the past. The poor girls just started a new job and there's dozens of nasty posts being said about her!!

Is the aim to destroy her career? For qvc to sack her? For her position to become untenable? Otherwise what's the point in continuing this seemingly endlessly? I think everyone knows everyone's view on it ten times over!

I dont watch bid so never saw her on that channel. Does anyone remember seeing her on the auction channels?

OMG any credibility she had has now gone! I say for everyone to liste and watch this, because I think it may change some peoples opinions. She can certainly talk cant she?? She saYS 'Bid is not interested in making money out of you and then starts SHOUTING like a market trader!! Jason, turn it down!! OMG

It's all very downmarket isnt it. But what would we expect from Bid? Clearly she's been required to change her approach for Q. I wonder which persona is most like the real her. Maybe it's neither and she's completely different again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back