Neck Creams

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Tilly

Registered Shopper
I have just finished a pot of Clientele Neck Therapy. I liked it and am on the brink of ordering another but I thought I would ask for advice first.

My neck is not too bad but I would like to keep it that way!!!!

What is your favourite neck cream?

What is your favourite neck cream?

Whatever comes to hand! lol
If I put Gatineau Melatogenine or LE Skin Repair on my face, it goes on my neck too but I usually put a serum or something underneath (on my neck) & when I have a bath, the body lotion goes up to my chin, so my neck usually has 2-3 layers on it at any one time!

I know many people swear by the Clientele one but I was put of by some of their ingredients & dumped the range because of it! I also found the neck cream especially, very sticky, which I hated!

My neck is probably one of my few redeeming features & apart from a couple of faint necklace lines (where I pretend I don't have a double chin but clearly do 'cos it lines up perfectly with one of them at least! lol), it is very smooth & wrinkle free at nearly 50! :)

Last edited:
I still really like the Clienetele, though it does say on the pot to use at night. I am actually using Avon Skin So Soft Neck stuff during the day. It comes in a 100ml pump and has an spf15 too. For my age and having a large bust I think I have a fabulous neck.:angel: Just a few ring lines which is good if you are 51.

The Gatineau Throat Gel is good, you feel it tightening which is good. But I have discovered you are supposed to wear cream over the top of it. So do you want to spend £36 for a product and then find you need to wear extra over the top. Used to use it for quite a while, then one show long ago Andrew mentioned you are suppose to use Melo or Defi over the top too.:sad:

I still really like the Clienetele, though it does say on the pot to use at night. I am actually using Avon Skin So Soft Neck stuff during the day. It comes in a 100ml pump and has an spf15 too. For my age and having a large bust I think I have a fabulous neck.:angel: Just a few ring lines which is good if you are 51.

The Gatineau Throat Gel is good, you feel it tightening which is good. But I have discovered you are supposed to wear cream over the top of it. So do you want to spend £36 for a product and then find you need to wear extra over the top. Used to use it for quite a while, then one show long ago Andrew mentioned you are suppose to use Melo or Defi over the top too.:sad:

They have the last but one Tsv Kit containing the neck gel at www.thebeautyroom.co.uk.

Latest posts

Back