Nails Inc TSV 17/10/11

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I've tried the purple and have had lots of positive comments. It's really easy to apply and has a metallic sheen and air-brushed effect. I also like the colour worn straight without the stripes - it's lovely metallic lilac shade.

Photo attached but I should warn you not to look too closely as I had just applied it and hadn't tidied up the mistakes when this photo was taken. :giggle:

View attachment 7204

I went into Boots in Salisbury today all excited wanting to buy the No17 magnetised polish. But they had never heard of it and said I was mistaken! But you sell it I explained, oh no we don't, we don't do anything like that, you must be getting us muddled up with somebody else, oh no you must mean crackles, grrr!! and that was from four different staff members - all make up counter girls too. Feeling like I was starting to lose the plot I ended up having to look up boots.com on my iphone and show them the picture - to which ironically they all said, wow that looks amazing! I left with nothing, slightly annoyed but now the staff will probably buy them all up, lol.

had the same experience in the Boots in Dover. They'd never heard of it and suggested that I meant crackle too. In the end they said "why would you want magnetized nail polish anyway?" I was wearing the silver nails inc version so I said "because it looks like this" and thrust my hands under their noses to many 'oohs and aahs'.

I'll try another branch on Monday and order online if I have no luck! On a plus point, my star magnet has arrived - yay!

Same i went into 3 different boots in my area no sign of 17 magnatized polish all they had was crackle!! seems some areas have it and some dont, i orderd from boots online. thaught i was loosing it as did the sales woman!!very annoyed as well as there was a points promotion on 17 products

Alison is wearing the magnetic polish just now and has said it will be in TSV.

does anybody know yet what is in the tsv? preferably with piccies for the colours

Does anyone know the price of this yet ? I don't know whether to go for this or the boots ones as they are only £4.99 at the moment.

Bit disappointed really as I've bought them already - I was looking forward to the TSV too. I'll be interested in the price though - I managed to get free delivery, 10% off and got 4% cashback from Debenhams so can't complain.

Oh well, looks like my money is safe again.

QVC price £24.25
TSV price £19.97 with p&p of £3.45
CS have literally just let me order it at TSV price with no quibble whatsoever
:rock:

Happy days

I am going to be very tempted to buy this! Love the top coat and haven't had time to but the metallic polish from boots.

Oh bugger Miss Hut wants this, hope I manage to bag her one from the States,the time difference makes it difficult as it's not yet showing on the QVC website :doh:

Nails Inc Magnetic Polish Trio with Topcoat
Today's Special Value Price £19.97
QVC Price £24.25
Item Number 226805
Availability In stock
UK P&P £3.45

Nails Inc Magnetic Polish Collection. This set showcases three unique magnetic nail polishes in purple, chrome and gold shades to create the wow factor in seconds, plus the popular Kensington Caviar top coat to produce a professional, salon-style finish. Create an electrifying nail art look with the power of magnets and Nails Inc style.

Contains:
1 x Kensington Topcoat Caviar (10ml) - super glossy top coat which is touch dry in 45 seconds
1 x Magnetic Polish in Houses of Parliament (10ml) - purple
1 x Magnetic Polish in Big Ben (10ml) - gold
1 x Magnetic Polish in Trafalgar Square (10ml) - chrome
1 x leaflet

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.226805

I'll wait till I can pick one up free stuck on the front of a magazine.:angel:

Latest posts

Back