Monsoon TSV 28/08/24

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Monsoon Kayla Dobby Printed Blouse
Item Number: 409847
QVC Price £58.98
Todays Special Value Price £39.96
P&P £0.00

Freshen up your wardrobe with this gorgeous trans-seasonal print-patterned Kayla blouse from high-street favourites, Monsoon. Available in a range of bright and beautiful print designs, this dobby viscose top boasts soft ruffle detailing, long sleeves with contrast frill trims, and a notch neckline with a tie detail and a frilled collar. Easy to care for and perfect for dressing up with boots and a skirt or keeping casual with jeans or trousers for a stylish everyday look, this is a blouse you will turn to time and again.

Fun, frilly style - have a little fun with your everyday style thanks to the bold print patterns and frilled trims throughout this chic Monsoon blouse.

Choose your colour - with four print patterns to choose from, you're sure to find the right colour to suit your style. Will you opt for the bright and breezy Blush Multi, the elegant Green Multi, the sophisticated Grey Multi, or the classic Navy Multi?

• Button fastening
  • Long sleeves with contrast frill trims and elasticated cuffs
  • Soft frill collared neckline
  • Notch neck with tie detail
  • Ruffle detailing
  • 100% viscose
  • Machine washable at 40C

Colour options:

• Blush Multi
  • Green Multi
  • Grey Multi
  • Navy Multi

Garment measurements:

• Chest: S: 97cm (38.2"), M: 108cm (42.5"), L: 120cm (47.2"), XL: 132cm (52"), 2XL: 144cm (56.7")
  • Length: S: 61.1cm (24.1"), M: 61.7cm (24.3"), L: 64.1cm (25.2"), XL: 64.1cm (25.2"), 2XL: 64.1cm (25.2")

All measurements are approximate

Monsoon has clearly disappointed me because I’ve never bought any. Even the free P&P would never tempt me to make a purchase. The blouse looked alright in the navy, far better than in the other colours, although it’s not a style that I’d ever wear.

TSV was far too fussy with those sleeves and the frill around the neck. I buy a lot of Monsoon but QVC seem to get all the guff stuff.

CC
I agree about the sleeves. My first thought was, how could I wear a cardi over them? Also it doesn’t match my lifestyle now.

Latest posts

Back