Molton Brown TSV 25/05/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Just received, am amazed to get something on a Sunday. I ordered on Friday morning so very good service by Q & Hermes.

Well I like all of them and Templetree is my top fave, so probably not the most detached person to ask for an opinion! I think it is good value (£51 vs£80) and was glad it did not have MB lotions as I prefer L'Occy ones.

Mb have free delivery this weekend and Boots have 10% off orders over £30 this weekend if you spend £30 if you want a few bits.

Well I like all of them and Templetree is my top fave, so probably not the most detached person to ask for an opinion! I think it is good value (£51 vs£80) and was glad it did not have MB lotions as I prefer L'Occy ones.

just like me hate mb body lotion but love l'occitane

Anyone near the outlet. They have a special on this weekend a gift box of orange and bergamot

100 ml handwash and lotion, 100 ml body wash and lotion, 40 ml tube of the handcream and a small candle for £18.00 ends tomorrow.

I apologise to tease those not near but a few have mentioned being near so thought this may be of interest to them if they love O&B or need a nice gift for someone.

BTW I mean the Molton Brown outlet not QVC.

Last edited:
Just watchim the TSV presentation and being turned off by JFs aggressive hard sell style

Also finding it hard to believe why this brand is supposed to be so special
I'm not convince to spend £45

Like Mr Marple said earlier in this thread , the brand was Jill Goldsmith , without her its nothing , no way would i spend £45 + on something that goes down the drain.

The current guest is awful , She has an annoying voice and knows very little about the brand.

Just over £50 down the drain....I don't think so! Been a QVC customer since day one and loved the TSV's of old but can't justify this amount of money to wash down the plug hole. As for JF...:mysmilie_11:

All the new guest says is "London via" and she couldn't even tell JF what the shelf life unopened is, some brand ambassador!!

The guest for MB seems to think waving her arms around like windmills will sell the product. Novel approach, but I can't see it catching on!

She and Jill Franks were talking a load of drivel - particularly bad when talking about Black Peppercorn vs Pink Pepperpod. A feeling underlined by immediately being followed by Rosa with Charlie for the Yankee Candles offering. Rosa knows how to describe a scent, rather than assuming that everyone has already smelled the product and knows what it smells of.

Far to expensive for a TSV remember the good old days when the MB TSV'S were in the £30's and £5.95 P&P :down:
The Body Shop have got 40% off this bank holiday if you want shower goodies.

dont like body shop. the mb tsv is not bad value compared to buying on the mb website. the handwash is £16 x2 the shower gels are £18 each. the 10ml ottles are £9 each. i dont rate the bodylotions or handcream. they roll on the skin and dont like the ingredients. dont mind sls and these products do last and smell lovely

Molton Brown are owned by a Japanese company, who every so often seem to re brand and change the names of products.

A few years back suddenly it was all about destination, their high end fragrances all have map references on them.

I only ever like a few MB shower gels, Black Pepper was great used before Donna Karan Black Cashmere, Eucalyptus and the new one Oudh the latter I got free in a gift set in the sales.

Oh and for those thinking parabens, Liz Earle also uses them in her products and sees nothing wrong with them. The word is MAY cause, not will cause. They are also in everyday foods you eat.

I would like to tie the guests hands together, mind Jill seem to have joined her. They look quite funny muted....LOL

one of my pleasures is nice body stuff from l'occy and occasionally molten brown. the experience of the fragances in the shower is well worth the money to me. i get around 40 showers at least from one bottle. worth every penny. the handwashes last 6 months or more.

Latest posts

Back