Molton Brown TSV 25/05/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Not ordering this as I have 500ml of LE body wash that was free with the May offer on their website,plus it was free P&P.

its one of those special event days but i dont know if its like super sunday or just like got to have it days (where one tsv & everything else event priced)

Molton Brown
Yankee
Pentax
Vax
Ultrasun
Kipling
Greased Lightning
Sony
Miele
Laura Geller
Churchills
Real Pie
Morphy Richards
SBC
Utan
Frank Usher
Calico Fudge
Aurora
Eyeko
Together
Michele Hope
Aerosoles
Perfect Formula
Azuni
Lisa Snowdon
Clogau
Philosophy
Revitalash
Nokia
Joe & Seph's
Carole Hochman
Reiker
Skinny Tan
Steiff

Are there any clues to what these are? I'm worried I'm going to want to spend a load of money on Monday...

i was hoping for a better price as to me the RRP is only £68 of the 4 full sizes & about £6 each for the 2 small ones so about £80 worth for £50.83

now if it was £40-£45 delivered i would of been more intrested but its a nice tsv still

The 100ml sizes when sold individually in the stores are £10, MB don't always sell them individually but when they do!!

The 100ml sizes when sold individually in the stores are £10, MB don't always sell them individually but when they do!!

£10.00 for 100ml seems an awful lot. I suppose people must buy them but at that price I certainly wouldn't.

£10.00 for 100ml seems an awful lot. I suppose people must buy them but at that price I certainly wouldn't.

I agree.
Last Christmas, they had some lovely tree baubles filled with a choice of shower gels for sale on their website. I'll admit that I bought 5 of them. They came in really nice gift boxes as well. They were £10.00 each and only 75ml, but as gifts they were really nice. I wouldn't have paid that kind of money for myself though. Not in a million years.

I agree.
Last Christmas, they had some lovely tree baubles filled with a choice of shower gels for sale on their website. I'll admit that I bought 5 of them. They came in really nice gift boxes as well. They were £10.00 each and only 75ml, but as gifts they were really nice. I wouldn't have paid that kind of money for myself though. Not in a million years.

I bought a christmas cracker Pink Pepperpod set from the MB Site. 50mls shower gel, 50mls body lotion a hand cream, a free 30ml shower gel, gift box and free P&P all for £10.00.

Got the email saying it was available to buy early
Is there any chance this might be on EP since it is divisible by 2, 3 or 4?
Or have they said it won't be on EP?
The way I see it for value is the big bottles are £10 each instead of £16 or £18 & the small would be £5 each
So ok if you will use it all :mysmilie_59:

Well if you have to offer to order early and they don't show easy pay, then it is not happening.

Anytime I have been offered TSVs early they always have the easy pay showing with the offer.

Well if you have to offer to order early and they don't show easy pay, then it is not happening.

Anytime I have been offered TSVs early they always have the easy pay showing with the offer.

Yes I have the email but no ep offered,so unlikely it will be ep on launch day

They do sometimes change their minds at a late stage, but most likely to change the number of EPs rather than add them - I'm sure they've done that in the past.

Do you wise people think it's ok to give a bottle (or two bottles) of Molton Brown hand/body wash as a gift in tissue, say, or would a recipient expect it to be in a box or other MB packaging? What I mean is, even if they didn't shop with QVC, would people know an unpackaged bottle was from a set of some sort and feel you had just offloaded something you didn't want or had been given? I know most people will realise MB is a luxury and be very grateful. Just wondering .....

I just bought the whole Liz Earle tsv for my mum's birthday pressie and I was just on that thread complaining that the packaging is non existent and doesn't look as if it's any sort of set or gift :( So they go ahead wrap whatever you like in your tissue paper and it will look like a lovely gift!

The Molton Brown TSV is available to buy now it's £44.88 plus £5.95 p&p it's a funny number so it might be on easy pay because it's a special event day, but it wasn't last time. I don't buy it, I know it gets good reviews but I think it's a lot to pay for what you get, but many love it and will be pleased with the TSV.

Last edited:
You read the thread about QVC and their brands. The actual brand takes the hit waiting for the easy pays, some do not want to do that preferring their money straight up. No doubt that is why Liz Earle only has one a year. Though I do remember Keeley saying on Facebook saying a particular TSV she thought was on easy pay, QVC decided against. But then Elemis, Decleor and Gatineau are such big players for so long on QVC they leave it to QVC.

Latest posts

Back