Instyler TSV - Got to Have it Event 30/05/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Is the curly twirly thing in this tsv the one which caused someone to post a photo of her hair on facebook and the curly twirly thing had become knotted in her hair and she`d had to cut it out ? From what I remember she had really long hair and she posted a pic of the back of it where a big chunk was missing due to her having to cut it. It was some time ago, not recently.

Is the curly twirly thing in this tsv the one which caused someone to post a photo of her hair on facebook and the curly twirly thing had become knotted in her hair and she`d had to cut it out ? From what I remember she had really long hair and she posted a pic of the back of it where a big chunk was missing due to her having to cut it. It was some time ago, not recently.

Yes I think it was

I remember that Vienna, it was either this or the similar Babyliss gadget. As soon as Ian posted the TSV price for today I knew there's be flack from people who'd bought one or both at the full price...or at last year's TSV price Donna!

Franks was telling people to buy for next Xmas FFS! 'Hope if anyone did this that the darn thing is ok cos QVC won't want to know about returning it in December 2017!

Clearly trying to get rid of stock......vastly reduced price and not hairdresser, just Lorna Ko, beginning of the end of Instyler on Q me thinks!

We call Lorna Ko "AOB" in our house (any other business) as they seem to give her the stuff no other guest presenter can be arsed to sell.

Lorna Ko's a shocker with her non stop yapping. Not her personally, I mean nice looking lady, probably a laugh down the pub and I'm sure she sells stuff, but I mean, from fountains to hair stylers to Christmas lights to clearance items and god knows what. What is her product?

Many years ago before all these gadgets, I got a round hairbrush stuck fast in my very long hair. I had to go to a hairdresser to get it cut out and my very long hair was reduced to not much more than a skinhead. The shame. I would not go within 50 miles of one of these things.

CC

Lorna Ko's a shocker with her non stop yapping. Not her personally, I mean nice looking lady, probably a laugh down the pub and I'm sure she sells stuff, but I mean, from fountains to hair stylers to Christmas lights to clearance items and god knows what. What is her product?

Many years ago before all these gadgets, I got a round hairbrush stuck fast in my very long hair. I had to go to a hairdresser to get it cut out and my very long hair was reduced to not much more than a skinhead. The shame. I would not go within 50 miles of one of these things.

CC

I don't want my beauty experts also selling garden hoses, sorry!

Latest posts

Back