Molton Brown TSV 25/05/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I honestly think it depends on the person AndiK. Take my mother for example. I could spend £50.00 on a Molton Brown collection for her as a gift, but it would mean nothing to her. It would be no different than a five pound Bayliss & Harding collection because I doubt she's ever heard of MB. But, for MB fans, I think, if care was taken with the wrapping etc, they would be delighted. Personally though, if I was giving some for a gift, I would prefer to give it if it was a gift. Hope all that makes sense!!

It does make sense, thanks. I agree with what you say about it probably not being worth giving to someone who doesn't really know/appreciate the brand. My mum would be the same as yours, even though she's fussy about smells.

Of course it is acceptable, MB is available in several places, place where they do not give you MB packaging, just gets shoved in a carrier bag!

Thanks. I don't think I've ever bought it from anywhere but MB or the department store near me which has a franchise and seems to have a stock of brown bags to give you your bottles in, so I didn't know that. Maybe I will buy a few things there in the sale and keep the bags for future gift use (cheapskate!).

Of course it is acceptable, MB is available in several places, place where they do not give you MB packaging, just gets shoved in a carrier bag!

Eh??? :thinking:

Sorry, I meant to say if I was giving as a gift, I think it would look better in a box. Damn you iPhone!! Another thought, if you buy MB from their own website, there is an option to get a free gift box with your delivery.

I may go for this depending on the price. I would have liked the 2 smaller bottles to have been something other than body wash. Shampoo and conditioner, hand cream or body lotion would have been nice.

Being cynical - that's a lot of sodium laureth sulfate, so I would imagine even with QVC's "buying power" there will be a good profit margin all around. I wouldn't have been buying in any case, and for a kit which only contains foaming products - whatever brand - I'd be out 100%. At least on the day I won't be tempted :mysmilie_8:

I have always found Molton Brown hand washes very drying, so never a fan.

I was getting bored of using L'Occitane hand wash/liquid soap so I bought some Molton Brown from the outlet near me, and I actually enjoy using it. I bought two small ones for my bathroom and cloakroom and am using the large one from the last TSV in our en-suite.

Molton Brown Exquisite Blends 6 Piece Hand & Body Collection
Item Number: 207930
QVC Price: £57.00
Today's Special Value Price £44.88
P&P £5.95

Boasting a tantalising mix of fresh and spa-like fragrances, Molton Brown's six-piece Gel Collection includes Rock Rose & Pine Hand Wash and Mulberry & Thyme Hand Wash, plus four bestselling bath and shower gels in scents of Pink Pepper, Black Pepper, Templetree and Japanese Orange. Indulge in this assortment of refreshing, zesty, spicy and exotic scents, and wake up your senses with Molton Brown.

Your favourite scents at home or away - with four full size bestselling body and hand washes plus two mini body washes which are perfect for taking away with you, you can surround yourself with delectable fragrance wherever you are.

Contains:

1 x Japanese Orange (previously Toko Yuzu) Body Wash (300ml) - this indulgent bath and shower gel is inspired by traditional Japanese bath houses where Japanese oranges, known as yuzu fruits, are left bobbing in the water. Blended with spicy cumin, caraway and yuzu orange extract, this shower gel lathers up into a zesty, refreshing foam
1 x Templetree (previously Blissful Templetree) Body Wash (300ml) - a gentle cleansing bath and shower gel blended with algae extract and templetree flower extract, leaving you with exotically-scented skin
1 x Rockrose & Pine (previously Amber Cocoon) Hand Wash (300ml) - this moisturising and gentle hand wash is blended with woody Siberian pine oil and red thyme, enveloping your hands in warm, woody aromas
1 x Mulberry & Thyme (previously White Mulberry) Hand Wash (300ml) - inspired by Les Cevennes Mountains, this luxurious citrus-scented hand wash is blended with mulberry root extract and clary sage oil
1 x Pink Pepper Body Wash (100ml) - a spicy, moisturising bath and shower gel blended with pink pepperpods that leaves your skin clean and subtly scented
1 x Black Pepper (previously Recharge Black Pepper) Body Wash (100ml) - an award-winning, luxurious bath and shower gel with Madagascan Black Peppercorn oil that scents your skin with warm, herby aromas

Behind the brand
London's fragrance experts since 1973, Molton Brown’s range of fine perfumes, shower gels, body lotions and handcare products blend exotic ingredients and bold fragrances to create a deluxe range that is now found in luxury hotels, stylish homes and top department stores all over the world.

http://www.qvcuk.com/Molton-Brown-E...t.207930.html?cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-3-_-207930

Molton Brown Exquisite Blends 6 Piece Hand & Body Collection
Item Number: 207930
QVC Price: £57.00
Today's Special Value Price £44.88
P&P £5.95

Boasting a tantalising mix of fresh and spa-like fragrances, Molton Brown's six-piece Gel Collection includes Rock Rose & Pine Hand Wash and Mulberry & Thyme Hand Wash, plus four bestselling bath and shower gels in scents of Pink Pepper, Black Pepper, Templetree and Japanese Orange. Indulge in this assortment of refreshing, zesty, spicy and exotic scents, and wake up your senses with Molton Brown.

Your favourite scents at home or away - with four full size bestselling body and hand washes plus two mini body washes which are perfect for taking away with you, you can surround yourself with delectable fragrance wherever you are.

Contains:

1 x Japanese Orange (previously Toko Yuzu) Body Wash (300ml) - this indulgent bath and shower gel is inspired by traditional Japanese bath houses where Japanese oranges, known as yuzu fruits, are left bobbing in the water. Blended with spicy cumin, caraway and yuzu orange extract, this shower gel lathers up into a zesty, refreshing foam
1 x Templetree (previously Blissful Templetree) Body Wash (300ml) - a gentle cleansing bath and shower gel blended with algae extract and templetree flower extract, leaving you with exotically-scented skin
1 x Rockrose & Pine (previously Amber Cocoon) Hand Wash (300ml) - this moisturising and gentle hand wash is blended with woody Siberian pine oil and red thyme, enveloping your hands in warm, woody aromas
1 x Mulberry & Thyme (previously White Mulberry) Hand Wash (300ml) - inspired by Les Cevennes Mountains, this luxurious citrus-scented hand wash is blended with mulberry root extract and clary sage oil
1 x Pink Pepper Body Wash (100ml) - a spicy, moisturising bath and shower gel blended with pink pepperpods that leaves your skin clean and subtly scented
1 x Black Pepper (previously Recharge Black Pepper) Body Wash (100ml) - an award-winning, luxurious bath and shower gel with Madagascan Black Peppercorn oil that scents your skin with warm, herby aromas

Behind the brand
London's fragrance experts since 1973, Molton Brown’s range of fine perfumes, shower gels, body lotions and handcare products blend exotic ingredients and bold fragrances to create a deluxe range that is now found in luxury hotels, stylish homes and top department stores all over the world.

http://www.qvcuk.com/Molton-Brown-E...t.207930.html?cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-3-_-207930

The four full sizes would cost £68 in the shops!

Last edited:
I've placed my order - will take the two travel sizes on holiday with us next mont and use the four full sizes at home as & when I need them.

I feel like I've travelled back in time!

I've ordered two sets, some for me and some for presents - it's just like the old MB TSVs and represents great value for money.

i was hoping for a better price as to me the RRP is only £68 of the 4 full sizes & about £6 each for the 2 small ones so about £80 worth for £50.83

now if it was £40-£45 delivered i would of been more intrested but its a nice tsv still

I'm out, not great value and no easy pays. It's £50.00 going down the drain IMO. Maybe they will have a good OTO if the TSV sells out.

I've placed my order - will take the two travel sizes on holiday with us next month and use the four full sizes at home as & when I need them.

I could have swore I placed my order last night, but not had an email yet, so thought would check my account online and there was nothing there. I then looked in my basket and it was 'saved for later'. Anyway, definitely ordered it now.

Too expensive for me, I'm afraid. I'm planning an expedition to Salford Quays outlet shop next week, I want some more Puritas handwash, so I'll see what I can pick up there.

Molton Brown TSV 25/05/15

I was a big MB fan, but when they left QVC.... I started buying the ABC bodywash and Propolis bath soak, I think I will stick with them, so no TSV for me..

Latest posts

Back