Molton Brown TSV 09/03/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Having looked at the last 3 TSV’s they have been just under half price without p&p, between 44.7% &
48.8% so my guess is between £39 & £42. Let’s see.
I still have too much to use & must resist.
I’m selfishly hoping it’ll be 40 so I can use my £15 voucher I’ve spent so hard to earn :mysmilie_51:

I'm not prone to headaches as such, but if perfumes have certain notes in them (I'm yet to work them all out, but Sandalwood is definitely a big ole trigger) then they will give me a headache and even make me feel sick. Chanel's Allure and Dior's Dune are two old school culprits (I used to LOVE Samsara but hated Amarige which also gave me a headache).

Rose Absolute is a lovely smell, there's no doubt about it but it is strong and it just doesn't mellow on my skin. I usually love a big scent (Red was another old school fave of mine) but I had to give the Rosa Absolute perfume away and I'm now attempting to power through the remaining body products - I can't put the body lotion on in the evening as it will almost suffocate my nose and keep me awake.

Whilst reading up thread.......

T, if you have lots of over strong body lotion to use up, why not dilute with fragrance free body lotion to reduce the strength? A bit of a faff but could work out well....also, one can add a drop or 2 of fragrance to the bath or a f/free foam/gel?

Whilst reading up thread.......

T, if you have lots of over strong body lotion to use up, why not dilute with fragrance free body lotion to reduce the strength? A bit of a faff but could work out well....also, one can add a drop or 2 of fragrance to the bath or a f/free foam/gel?

SB, that's a brilliant idea, I really wouldn't have thought of doing that but I could easily mix SBC collagen gel with the RA body lotion, genius!!!!!

Unfortunately re perfumes, once I go off them, they have to leave my presence so my friends/colleagues do well from me ;)

SB, that's a brilliant idea, I really wouldn't have thought of doing that but I could easily mix SBC collagen gel with the RA body lotion, genius!!!!!

Unfortunately re perfumes, once I go off them, they have to leave my presence so my friends/colleagues do well from me ;)

Just be a little careful mixing a lotion with a water based gel. You want to make sure the 2 are compatible first, so try mixing a small amount of each, first in to a face cream pot. Leave for a couple of hours to see if they separate, then go ahead if all seems fine. Personally I'd mix a lotion with another similar lotion, as the SBC is chemically & smells funny. SBC/watery gel will make the Rose a more watery texture & may affect the fragrance.

Molton Brown 5 Piece Luxurious Gift Collection
Item Number: 238307
QVC Price £55.00
Todays Special Value Price £42.96
P&P £3.95

Prepare to pamper with this five-piece hand and body collection from Molton Brown, in your choice of Floral or Fresh fragrances and featuring a gorgeous range of body wash and hand wash. Whether you keep these indulgent products all to yourself, or share them with loved ones, this luxurious Molton Brown selection is sure to impress.

Choose your collection - you'll find beautifully sweet fragrances such as Intoxicating Davana and Rosa Absolute in the Floral collection, while the Fresh selection includes more crisp and spicy scents such as Orange & Bergamot and Invigorating Suma Ginseng.

Think gifting - the countdown is on to Mother’s Day so it's time to start thinking about the perfect present for the special women in your life. This collection can easily be split up to create gorgeous gifts.

Five-star luxury - you'll find Molton Brown in the world's top hotels and high-end department stores. Create a boutique feeling in your family bathroom so you can experience luxe living without the hefty price tag.

Contains (a choice of):

Fresh collection:

1 x Serene Coco & Sandalwood Body Wash (300ml) - indulge in a comforting bathing experience with notes of creamy coconut, jasmine and aromatic vetiver
1 x Invigorating Suma Ginseng Body Wash (300ml) - combines notes of lemon, cinnamon and patchouli for a beautiful, complex fragrance
1 x Lemon & Mandarin Hand Wash (300ml) - blends vibrant Italian lemon oil and Icelandic moss extract with refreshing citrus notes
1 x Bushukan Body Wash (100ml) - an energising combination of vibrant Bushukan, black pepper, aromatic vetiver and citrus
1 x Orange & Bergamot Hand Wash (100ml) - a luxurious concoction of Seville orange, mandarin and neroli

Or:

Floral collection:

1 x Intoxicating Davana Blossom Body Wash (300ml) - floral and elegant Davana blossom mingled with woodsy flame tree and pimento
1 x Rosa Absolute Body Wash (300ml) - infused with velvety notes of Italian rose oil, plus blackcurrant, geranium and patchouli
1 x Pomegranate & Ginger Hand Wash (300ml) - enriched with pomegranate fruit extract and features a tantalising, spicy aroma
1 x Fiery Pink Pepper Body & Shower Gel (100ml) - sweet and spicy notes of pink pepper and warming ginger
1 x Delicious Rhubarb & Rose Hand Wash (100ml) - an irresistibly scented hand wash, enriched with rhubarb, rose and citrus notes

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.238307

ml for ml
300 ml Body Washes Worth £22 cost £12.29 each.
Hand wash Worth £20 cost £11.17
100 ml body washes Worth £10 cost £5.58 each.

Total Worth £84 cost incl p&p included in calculations £46.91

Saw loads of MB in TK today.

The fresh hand washes sound lovely but I'm using LE orange flower and I've still got the basil one as well as a MB rhubarb. I'm going to be good and pass, but I am very tempted.

CC

I might have been interested if the Bushukan had been a full size, but I'm not going to bother now as the others are a bit hit and miss for me. In fact I tried Coastal Cypress for the first time last night and I think it could be my new favourite, so I'll just have a look on ebay for another bottle of that instead.

The description online for the floral version says we are getting pomegranite rather than pink pepper in the big bottles but the pic is of the latter. They may have changed it by the time someone corrects me on this.

The description online for the floral version says we are getting pomegranite rather than pink pepper in the big bottles but the pic is of the latter. They may have changed it by the time someone corrects me on this.

Yep they have it wrong, typical Q!

I've just rung them and ordered the floral version and had my £15 voucher applied.

Not ordering, just took the whole day looking up the manufacturing dates on all my Elemis, MB etc & need to use LOADS. Couldn’t find anywhere to find manufacturing dates for Decleor, Margaret Dabbs, Emma Hardie or Gatineau so probably need to use even more ASAP.

Not ordering, just took the whole day looking up the manufacturing dates on all my Elemis, MB etc & need to use LOADS. Couldn’t find anywhere to find manufacturing dates for Decleor, Margaret Dabbs, Emma Hardie or Gatineau so probably need to use even more ASAP.

Hi llloyd,
Sorry to be a pain but could you post the link to check the Molton Brown batch codes please.
Many thanks x

For Decleor if the code starts with a letter as opposed to 44 or even 45 as it might be now we are in 2019, then it will have been manufactured prior to 2018. With Z being made in 2017, Hope this helps.

Latest posts

Back