Molton Brown TSV 06/10/24

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

As I said earlier, I have more than enough MB to last me for a couple of years, all bought on deals. I do like the pink pepper body lotion but only had a 100ml size which was running low. I shopped around and found a 300ml bottle for £14.95 which is a lot less than I expected to pay and it was free P&P, so I’m sorted for a while.

I'm waiting for the LE and Elemis next TSVs and seeing if MB are doing a Christmas deal direct. Your daughter will love her MB CK. I just thought I'm more in need of skincare :LOL:

CC
Yes I’m also waiting for those TSVs. Ladt year I got the December MB TSV which was better value Andi still haven’t used up….

I’m not sure if they often do this when a TSV has been available a few days in advance, but I just saw a quick preview of the MB TSV in the middle of the garden show (Miceal just showed it and gave the price but didn’t talk about the smells, etc). I thought they might be getting desperate and having to push a bit harder with it but Miceal said they had sold 6,000 already. Is that a lot at this stage?
It’s been pinging up on my Facebook timeline quite a few times for the last three or four days.

Finally caved and bought the Aromatic, even though I was surprised to find 9 Shower Gels and two Handwashes in my stash. There is no hope for me! Did notice that they had sold over 3300 this morning when I placed my order.

I have to add that I’ve been using Australian Bodycare and it’s brilliant! Leaves my skin feeling soft and clean and the smell isn’t overpowering. Hubby loves it too, and it was £13 for a litre from the Amazon Australian bodycare shop. Free postage too…
So who needs Molton Brown?!
I see there are different fragrances & types on Amazon, which would you recommend plse Claire?

I see there are different fragrances & types on Amazon, which would you recommend plse Claire?
We love the citrus fragrance. That’s the one that is usually the cheapest too! Not too overpowering. I’m currently using the peppermint and eucalyptus. Very little fragrance but that doesn’t bother me. Those are the only two I’ve tried so far. But I would buy either of those again. Also, they are from the ABC shop on Amazon, and have a money back guarantee.

Tried to add a link but for some reason I can’t…

Thanks Sazza

In two minds about buying this. I'd like to try the Sunlit Clementine & Vetiver and the Coastal Cypress & Sea Fennel Bath & Shower gels (currently £25 each for 300 ml on the MB website). The QVC TSV provides the 300 ml of Sunlit Clementine, 100 ml of Coastal Cypress and loads of others for just £12 more, so it seems like a no-brainer to go for it. I'm not keen on all the little 30 ml bottles or the festive hand wash, but it still seems like a pretty good bargain.

In two minds about buying this. I'd like to try the Sunlit Clementine & Vetiver and the Coastal Cypress & Sea Fennel Bath & Shower gels (currently £25 each for 300 ml on the MB website). The QVC TSV provides the 300 ml of Sunlit Clementine, 100 ml of Coastal Cypress and loads of others for just £12 more, so it seems like a no-brainer to go for it. I'm not keen on all the little 30 ml bottles or the festive hand wash, but it still seems like a pretty good bargain.
Ah but would you pay £25 for a shower gel? If yes, then go for it! If no, then it’s still overpriced.

I think Jemma’s been washing her hands too much this weekend. Either that or she has been sunbathing with gloves on.
I think it's part her recent Ibiza trip and plenty of faux tan on top..minus the hands as she knew she'd be washing her hands plenty this weekend! 😂

I'm always surprised when I see Jemma occasionally on Jeremy Vine's morning show on Channel 5, talking about something political or topical and seeing her get quite heated about something at times. I tend to think of her as just working in some capacity for Molton Brown, appearing on QVC and not used to seeing her being 'wiggy' (as my daughter used to say) on another programme. I know it's silly but it kind of spoils the image a bit.

We love the citrus fragrance. That’s the one that is usually the cheapest too! Not too overpowering. I’m currently using the peppermint and eucalyptus. Very little fragrance but that doesn’t bother me. Those are the only two I’ve tried so far. But I would buy either of those again. Also, they are from the ABC shop on Amazon, and have a money back guarantee.

Thank you Claire, will have a nose on Amazon :)

Thank you Sazza :)

I wish this TSV would sell out as I'm on the verge of caving in. I had a sample perfume of the sunlit clementine and it was really nice and I love silver birch and coastal as well. I'm watching a very boring footy match to take my mind off the MB :LOL:

CC

I wish this TSV would sell out as I'm on the verge of caving in. I had a sample perfume of the sunlit clementine and it was really nice and I love silver birch and coastal as well. I'm watching a very boring footy match to take my mind off the MB :LOL:

CC
100% agree. I sat there thinking, why did you decide not to get it again? You want all of those and can give the minis away. I’d better not watch any more, 😂😂.

Latest posts

Back