Molton Brown TSV 06/10/24

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I'm waiting for Black Friday. MB had great deals on last year and if I hadn't had a stash of kits from QVC, I would have stocked up on several bottles of my favourite fragrances to last me the year.
I used to buy bog standard stuff from Boots etc but I had MB in a really posh hotel I was put up in at a works award do,and loved it so went looking for some but was horrified at the price!

Then I was gifted some l'occitane and thought the same but then found an outlet shop... so that was the start of the slippery slope!

As my mum says, if you can afford it then buy it because you work for it!

It helps that I can justify it to myself because I never buy at full price, and I have a water softener so everything lasts ages.

So sorry, not sure why it wouldn’t work for you as I forwarded it to a friend & it worked.
Not your fault!
Thanks for sharing.

Still getting a blank page and nothing loads at all. Strange!

Wanted to take a look for my brother and SIL Xmas gifts…

Was going to look at this MB TSV but £66 is way out of my budget! X

I’ll post the link again as it is blank at first & then it populates slowly for me, good luck.

Oh thank you!

I don’t know what’s going on but I opened it again and left for 5 mins but nothing but header appears..

Tried refreshing too..

Have also tried googling MB and going to main site and that’s completely blank too?!

Maybe my phone has blocked MB so I don’t buy any?!

I’ll try again later.
When I searched it did say their summer sale had ended so wondered if offers ended end of Sept..
But then you’re both getting offers up! X

Oh thank you!

I don’t know what’s going on but I opened it again and left for 5 mins but nothing but header appears..

Tried refreshing too..

Have also tried googling MB and going to main site and that’s completely blank too?!

I’ll try again later.
When I searched it did say their summer sale had ended so wondered if offers ended end of Sept..
Pity it’s not working for you, hope you get a good deal elsewhere.

Oh thank you!

Tried refreshing too..

I’ll try again later.
That Molton Brown page link works for me but I don’t know if it’s because I had looked before when they emailed me about the offers and the iPad has your history?

Also, TLL, there are a couple of discounted items on John Lewis. They have one or two of the boxed 300ml duos for £27.20 which is quite good. Also some for £32. I think you get free Click & Collect over £30 - I have it delivered to my local Waitrose.

That Molton Brown page link works for me but I don’t know if it’s because I had looked before when they emailed me about the offers and the iPad has your history?

Also, TLL, there are a couple of discounted items on John Lewis. They have one or two of the boxed 300ml duos for £27.20 which is quite good. Also some for £32. I think you get free Click & Collect over £30 - I have it delivered to my local Waitrose.

Ooh I’ll have a look now, thank you.

Because I don’t buy or use MB - the prices! - I’ve no real idea of what’a a good deal etc but those duos sound like about what I can get my head around! X

Ooh I’ll have a look now, thank you.

Because I don’t buy or use MB - the prices! - I’ve no real idea of what’a a good deal etc but those duos sound like about what I can get my head around! X
It may be better on Black Friday but who knows

PS Amazon have one of the duos for £27.20 as well. I happen to rather like the two shower gels included (Cardamom & Cedarwood and Bushukan) but pity there’s not more choice of pong.

I clicked the link and few seconds and the list came up.

So, I have 8 bath/shower gels with matching body lotions, all bought in their sales. Two bath/shower, which never came with matching lotions. I never rated MB handwashes and hand lotions but do really like the hand creams but wait until the boxed sets go on sale after Xmas.

There’s some good deals on there, so could be tempted. I much prefer if you can pick and choose the scents you actually want. I have quite a few that I don’t like from QVC sets, like Rosa Absolute, Rhubarb and Rose and Heavenly Gingerlily. They will get used as foot soaks or to wash my tights out.

I used to buy bog standard stuff from Boots etc but I had MB in a really posh hotel I was put up in at a works award do,and loved it so went looking for some but was horrified at the price!

Then I was gifted some l'occitane and thought the same but then found an outlet shop... so that was the start of the slippery slope!

As my mum says, if you can afford it then buy it because you work for it!

It helps that I can justify it to myself because I never buy at full price, and I have a water softener so everything lasts ages.
My mum used to say that to me too! Trouble is I found I'd sometimes "forget" the afford it part 😄😁

Ok, I haven't bought the TSV yet but while I've been dithering I've seen this set. As I'm not fussy about the 30ml bottles and I'd prefer the mandarin handwash, to the TSV one, should I go for this instead? I'd like the mandarin hand lotion (greed) but I'm thinking I might pick that up on the MB website. I've never tried the body washes in the festive set. Any thoughts?

I have only used the Muddled Plum from their seasonal range and although it was very nice I found it extremely thick, so much so that I could barely squeeze it out of the bottle. It was purple but the shimmer effect made it look a bit like the red and orange ones in this set. In the end I had to dilute it. But that might just have been an odd batch! These do look very attractive.

I have only used the Muddled Plum from their seasonal range and although it was very nice I found it extremely thick, so much so that I could barely squeeze it out of the bottle. It was purple but the shimmer effect made it look a bit like the red and orange ones in this set. In the end I had to dilute it. But that might just have been an odd batch! These do look very attractive.
Oh yes you reminded me of the shimmer! I found that really off putting… and the elderflower smelt awful.

So I looked in the caravan bathroom and the home bathroom and I found a half bottle of the brandy one and a half bottle of muddled plum. Add that to the flame pimento I'm using and the half bottle of black pepper I've found and I've a full blue maquis handwash and a half black pepper handwash AND you know what? I'm not buying any more. Not the TSV, not the others. How much soap do I need.

I feel soooo much better now. I can get something else for Christmas. Thanks to all for making me see sense.

CC

Latest posts

Back