Molton Brown TSV 01/10/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thanks SCW - looks very nice, but it'll depend on the TSV price including the postage as Molten Brown outlet stores stock the full range now, but at lower prices - so all 300ml shower gels are £14 and handwashes £12.
Gingerlily is one of my absolute favourites, but it would have lovely if the TSV had included one of the new scents, like Davana Blossom which is gorgeous and was only for sale for a limited time earlier this year, or the new Rosa Absolute - but I guess they don't need to sell these through QVC.

I tend to stock up on MB when they do the supersizes in January and July so won't be tempted by this. Hopefully there'll be some decent OTOs if it's predicted to sell out by mid-afternoon.

the rosa absolute is devine smells very expensive and rich. i suppose you could use your tsv money to buy what you really really love but only get half the products

Thanks SCW - looks very nice, but it'll depend on the TSV price including the postage as Molten Brown outlet stores stock the full range now, but at lower prices - so all 300ml shower gels are £14 and handwashes £12.
Gingerlily is one of my absolute favourites, but it would have lovely if the TSV had included one of the new scents, like Davana Blossom which is gorgeous and was only for sale for a limited time earlier this year, or the new Rosa Absolute - but I guess they don't need to sell these through QVC.

thats lucky if you have one near you but even at those prices the 3 shower gels alone would be £42 & thats about the tsv price inc postage i would say but they wouldnt of included the new ones like that in a tsv as they tend to stick to the most popular ones ect

I tend to stock up on MB when they do the supersizes in January and July so won't be tempted by this. Hopefully there'll be some decent OTOs if it's predicted to sell out by mid-afternoon.

the last show of the TSV & the last show of Molton Brown is 2pm so after that there will be OTO's but NO MB ones scheuled as after 2pm they are finished for the day

Don't forget Molton Brown always do a Friends & Family discount promotion at end of October, usually 25% off their entire range. I know I bought their 3-bottle men's boxed Christmas gift set for under £34 which included Black Pepper (and that's not always available in the discount stores) and they also send a free gift and free postage with their online orders.

this is the christmas one as its always on QVC's birthday

I'm sure this is based on feedback that people are sick and tired of wall to wall graces in their TSVs... but there are people who genuinely love a full fragrance set of body products with the perfume to give as a "wow" gift to someone special, or for someone special to give to them.

This really does seem to aim at giving smaller gifts (and maybe the infernal teacher's presents?).

I'm sure this is based on feedback that people are sick and tired of wall to wall graces in their TSVs... but there are people who genuinely love a full fragrance set of body products with the perfume to give as a "wow" gift to someone special, or for someone special to give to them.

This really does seem to aim at giving smaller gifts (and maybe the infernal teacher's presents?).

I think you are mixing up MB and Philosophy!!

It is up on the website at the moment. £36.98 plus £5.95 postage, so around £43. I think that is a very good price.

Molton Brown 5 Piece Indulgent Bath & Body Gift Collection
Item Number: 215753
QVC Price £45.00
Todays Special Value Price £36.98
P&P £5.95

The five-piece Indulgence Collection from Molton Brown features three body washes, in the Pink Pepperpod, Gingerlily and new to QVC Sensual Haneleni scents, plus deliciously festive Frankincense & Allspice Hand Wash and Hand Lotion, perfect for layering fragrance. Whether you're a long-time fan of Molton Brown or new to the brand, there's something here for everyone with this decadent collection.

One for me, one for you - the three gorgeously-scented Body Washes come beautifully packaged in a Molton Brown gift box, while the festively-scented Frankincense & Allspice Hand Wash and Lotion are packaged into their own gift box - making them perfect for giving as luxurious Christmas presents.

Five-star luxury at home or on the go - you'll find Molton Brown in the world's top hotels and high-end department stores. Create a boutique feeling in your family bathroom so you can experience luxe living without the hefty price tag.

Contains:

1 x NEW Sensual Hanaleni Body Wash (300ml; full size) - enriched with warm essential oils of orchid, Madagascan ylang-ylang, Egyptian neroli and Chinese cinnamon
1 x Pink Pepperpod Body Wash (300ml; full size) - blended with notes of fiery pink pepper, ginger and rich patchouli this heavenly wash is ideal for the day or night and includes ingredients prized for their antioxidant properties
1 x Gingerlily Body Wash (300ml; full size) - blended with enriching Polynesian tamanu nut oil and moisturising white lily extract
1 x Frankincense & Allspice Hand Wash (100ml; travel size) - opulent allspice and frankincense oils blend with cedarwood for a festive, fiery, exquisite cleansing experience
1 x Frankincense & Allspice Hand Lotion (100ml; travel size) - with rich frankincense, pimento berry and Molton Brown's skin-enriching complex that comforts and hydrates

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.215753

Well what a decision! Order done as I'm not impressed with the philosophy TSV. This really is for gifts so yeh I'm getting there.

I really don't know what to do - I want it, but I really don't need it, so I know I shouldn't get it.

There is a hand wash trio on event pricing, so I think I'll pick that up because we do need handwashes. Not smelt two of the fragrances though...

That trio is a very good price. I was tempted (naturally) but am snowed under with washes. I do not know the pale green one but Blue Maquis is quite strong and more of a plant/herby persuasion than floral. If you remember the late Jill, she used to say how it was just like Corsica and Chrissie, the model they ALWAYS used went there for her honeymoon. So she then told how getting off the plane you could smell this plant (which might be mimosa) and how overwhelming it was. If I heard that story once.........

I went to Corsica but never noticed this, I have to say.

That trio is a very good price. I was tempted (naturally) but am snowed under with washes. I do not know the pale green one but Blue Maquis is quite strong and more of a plant/herby persuasion than floral. If you remember the late Jill, she used to say how it was just like Corsica and Chrissie, the model they ALWAYS used went there for her honeymoon. So she then told how getting off the plane you could smell this plant (which might be mimosa) and how overwhelming it was. If I heard that story once.........

I went to Corsica but never noticed this, I have to say.

blue marquis is quite ozonic not one of my fvourites

Latest posts

Back