Molton Brown TSV 01/10/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The body lotion in the small bottles is really hard to get out. Hand wash is my favourite in the Morton brown range and my DH loves the Black Pepper soap block.

Price will need to be fab for me to purchase this TSV.

The body lotion in the small bottles is really hard to get out. Hand wash is my favourite in the Morton brown range and my DH loves the Black Pepper soap block.

Price will need to be fab for me to purchase this TSV.

That really winds me up too - jamming my fat fingers in the neck of the bottle to poke out all the product around the sides. You still waste a good amount which makes the tiny bottles, already dearer per 100ml than a decent sized bottle, terrible value overall. It's why I hate the l'Occitane TSVs with all the minis, much as I like l'Occitane itself.

Well given the last Molton Brown show on the day is 2pm then clearly they won't have huge stocks!!

I noticed that, Sazza. Probably lots of OTOs from the brands later in the day but MB won't have to put an OTO up themselves (meanies!!).

Ooh lovely. I do like the look of this and will definitely be due a treat then as I have a bit of a challenging week coming up.

:mysmilie_17:I bought the handwash and lotion last year in their sale. Wonder if this is the left over stock?:mysmilie_17: Just like the Fairyfleur was suppose to be made especially for QVC, but turns out loads in MB outlet stores.

The Frankincense is really nice warm but soft, I would have liked it as a bath product.

I really like Sensual Hanaleni, wasn't it discontinued (like various others I liked) so being brought back specially? This is good value. Last year they did a special offer three piece shower gel box in store for £45. To bring this in for under £40 is very good IMHO. I like pink pepper a lot and ginger lily is nice too, if a little "quiet" for me. I shall have to get this, unless MB have some alternative special offer I prefer.....

Whitesnake, I hope your week goes well.

I really like Sensual Hanaleni, wasn't it discontinued (like various others I liked) so being brought back specially? This is good value. Last year they did a special offer three piece shower gel box in store for £45. To bring this in for under £40 is very good IMHO. I like pink pepper a lot and ginger lily is nice too, if a little "quiet" for me. I shall have to get this, unless MB have some alternative special offer I prefer.....

it used to be called just Sensual & then went & came back in a duo with another one earlier this year but you dont see it much

it used to be called just Sensual & then went & came back in a duo with another one earlier this year but you dont see it much

It has always been called Sensual Hanaleni

Thanks SCW xx... Clever of them to put it in 2 boxes... Now I wonder what the price inc postage will be?!

View attachment 12642

300ml Pink Pepperpod
300ml Sensual Hanaleni &
300ml Gingerlily
100ml Festive Frankincense & Allspice Hand Wash
100ml Festive Frankincense & Allspice Hand Lotion

I have a bottle of pink pepperpod in my shower at the moment & I might have one on the shelf too (this is one in every TSV?), but I don't think I've used any of the others.

I really don't need shower gel and the hand wash is only a small size so I'm going to have to think about this now. I will use it all, but don't need any of it.

I have a bottle of pink pepperpod in my shower at the moment & I might have one on the shelf too (this is one in every TSV?), but I don't think I've used any of the others.

I really don't need shower gel and the hand wash is only a small size so I'm going to have to think about this now. I will use it all, but don't need any of it.

pink pepperpod seems to have overtaken gingerlily as that used to be in every tsv

the pink pepperpod was in a tsv a long time ago and i still have a tiny amount. used it on several holidays so interested that this tsv has a large one. miss the gingerlilly to

Latest posts

Back