Molton Brown TSV 01/10/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I bought it. Christmas is just about sewn up for me now (smug, smug lol). People always appreciate getting MB as a gift.

CC

beautiful tsv. give the hand stuff to my daughter as a moving to new house gift. and keep the rest for moi

beautiful tsv. give the hand stuff to my daughter as a moving to new house gift. and keep the rest for moi

We're down sizing and trying to find the perfect home, we've seen eight up to now and we love bits of them all but as a whole house, we don't feel it, hope it goes smoothly for your daughter.

I don't see the MB appeal, I use the Jason range, I don't like strong (or expensive) bath products, but each to their own I suppose. :mysmilie_3:

Sold out already but hardly surprising if they started taking orders before the day of the TSV. Hopefully there'll be some Molton Brown OTO's as I like the range but not everything in this TSV.

At the end of the day I wouldn't be too disappointed if you missed out, it's still £43 for just over one litre of shower/bath products. There are are lots of beautiful inexpensive shower/bath products out there for a fraction of the price, and just as nice, if not nicer, but do agree about the early sell out.

Wishing you good luck with your search and hope you find "the one" very soon, shopperholic.

We're down sizing and trying to find the perfect home, we've seen eight up to now and we love bits of them all but as a whole house, we don't feel it, hope it goes smoothly for your daughter.

I don't see the MB appeal, I use the Jason range, I don't like strong (or expensive) bath products, but each to their own I suppose. :mysmilie_3:

I'm ashamed to say I probably bought every MB TSV back in the original days they were on, such that even now I've still got some unopened bottles

Wow has this sold out? just got the repeat on for a few minutes while I have my brekkie, don't go for MB myself ( or any fragrance until I have had a sniff & know I like it).There is something I can't stand about the MB guest's voice so on mute & JF really irritates me (small point I know) but the way she says 'I have for you'/I want you to etc.NO Jill you are a very small cog in a big wheel it should be 'WE have---' recognising the team of people who have worked away so you can present.
Oooops sorry starting to sound like grumpy old woman!!!

in a way i dont really need to buy this maybe its an omen lol...not my loss :mysmilie_47:

Wow has this sold out? just got the repeat on for a few minutes while I have my brekkie, don't go for MB myself ( or any fragrance until I have had a sniff & know I like it).There is something I can't stand about the MB guest's voice so on mute & JF really irritates me (small point I know) but the way she says 'I have for you'/I want you to etc.NO Jill you are a very small cog in a big wheel it should be 'WE have---' recognising the team of people who have worked away so you can present.
Oooops sorry starting to sound like grumpy old woman!!!

I agree, put the MB guest and JF chattering in a room with a spy and they'll have him/her talking in under one second.........I go other channel via remote.

I wonder how much QVC had in the first place?
Also, I wonder, with all the advanced publicity, how much they had actually sold before the 12am launch today?

It may be that all that surveying they did after their big comeback TSV this time last year bombed spectacularly has now borne fruit. Would be a good thing if feedback from customers (not just the BTY claque) has been heeded for once.

MB's not my cup of tea, but the presentation of the TSV looked very giftable, with the sizes and the boxes they come in.

They were obviously planning for this to sell out as there a OTO's all day, the first one being in the 9am show. Stock levels must have been small, makes me wonder if Molton Brown have used the TSV to shift a load of leftover stock.

I'm not so much bothered about missing out on this TSV as I had not intention of going for it as it only contained on product I use. It's more about the principal of people being able to secure orders ahead of its launch that renders the term TSV almost a contradiction of the trades description act. I'd be really annoyed if it was something I was looking forward to only to find it had sold out by the morning repeat.

Stock levels must have been small, makes me wonder if Molton Brown have used the TSV to shift a load of leftover stock.
Pink Peppercorn is a good seller hence it being available in the special 500 ml sizes they do occasionally but that's probably the bait to shift the other products that haven't appealed as much.

I think it's a ****** joke this TSV sold out before 8am. Very poor in my opinion.

At least I don't need to make the decision if to buy it or not now though...

Latest posts

Back