Molton Brown Bargains

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I’ve got a large stock of MB which I’ve got from QVC and other retailers but recently I’ve started using the Lidl lookalikes as well. You do need to use a bit more, as it’s not as thick as MB, but the fragrance is almost identical and at £1 ish for 300ml I can afford to be “extravagant“ with it. 😉 I use it for hand washing as well.

Amazon have this gift set….
I bought that a couple of weeks ago, as I think I mentioned, when I had decided not to get the TSV. I also bought another £26 duo on there and they keep extending the delivery date. It’s now not due until the week after next. Fortunately, I’m not exactly running out of Molton Brown!

I bought that a couple of weeks ago, as I think I mentioned, when I had decided not to get the TSV. I also bought another £26 duo on there and they keep extending the delivery date. It’s now not due until the week after next. Fortunately, I’m not exactly running out of Molton Brown!
I really like the geranium nefertum, enough to consider getting the fragrance.

I’m going to be patient and mostly invest in the Quads😀. I have 4 unopened 300ml bottles so ok until after Christmas.

Attachments

• 86C050DE-D303-43F6-8531-ED7F0BF51610.jpeg
    86C050DE-D303-43F6-8531-ED7F0BF51610.jpeg
    15.3 KB · Views: 55
I really like the geranium nefertum, enough to consider getting the fragrance.
I love it, too. I don’t know if they still have the fragrance on the website or in stores now it’s on its way out but eBay have a few and you can get the 100ml bottles in sealed boxes for less than half price if you’re lucky. Treat yourself some time!

I love it, too. I don’t know if they still have the fragrance on the website or in stores now it’s on its way out but eBay have a few and you can get the 100ml bottles in sealed boxes for less than half price if you’re lucky. Treat yourself some time!
Christmas could be a great opportunity...

I have started phantom shopping.
I stick everything I like the look of in my basket, look at the totals, including the ridiculous p&p and then click off the site. I only revisit if I can't get something off my mind and can't find it/equivalent elsewhere for less.
And here's a thought for Q... with single item p&p there is no incentive to keep pushing that virtual shopping trolley around their virtual store. Capped p&p would actually encourage more shoppers to buy more in one go, I suspect.

If I've multiple items in my phantom basket or trolley, I only pusue the one item... but usually the orice tag puts me off, even if I can afford the item.

Going to look on Amazon for Geranium Nefertum fragrance and put it on my wish list for Christmas.

Mine arrived today …it will last me yonks and yonks … and I will rotate them I think … I usually get this for hubby but he’s bought for me for Bday pressie … didn’t know what the dickens to by me so … win win .. the small bottles I will take on holiday … and the hand wash I will put in my wash bag for weekend jaunts to see youngest son and grandchildren in Leicester. Which reminds me when he was at home before his beautiful family … I used to take the bottles out of bathroom 😆 he would have poured the bottles like a drink and not thought about it 😆

This has already been suggested but just in case anyone missed it Molton-Brown-Ultimate-4-Piece-Body-Wash-Collection-&-Gift-Box.product.245638.html
I've been looking at that set for weeks boffy but I keep changing my mind because I really don't like Ylang Ylang. Even so, it's still quite a good price for three bottles I suppose. Hopefully it'll sell out shortly so the temptation is taken away from me.
Did I get that one? I forget now 🤔

Latest posts

Back