Molton Brown Bargains

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sadly, I’m not surprised! Personally I really dislike that Labdanum Dusk, very heavy wood and soil smell to my nose. Oudh I think does make a nice change but it is a long way through a 300ml bottle. I would alternate. Now the Rosa Absolute I do very much like because in the shower it is a very green and berry scent, not a heavy rose at all. So with a bit of luck you will like that. If I go off one I add a little water and convert it to a handwash. I hope you like them more when you are using them in the hot bathroom environment. 🤞👍
Well I have got a bit more used to the fragrance…. Not the usual MB drift off experience,but not as bad as I first thought… it’s growing on me. Definitely an earthy woody type fragrance.

I've got the last of my Bizarre Brandy back in use and I also found Muddled Plum so I'll be using those up. I think I'd like that Labdanum Dusk if it's an earthy smell but I haven't tried it or smelled it.

CC

I really like the geranium nefertum, enough to consider getting the fragrance.

This is a beautiful fragrance. Got mine in our outlet store.

I've got the last of my Bizarre Brandy back in use and I also found Muddled Plum so I'll be using those up. I think I'd like that Labdanum Dusk if it's an earthy smell but I haven't tried it or smelled it.

CC
It’s definitely more of a male type fragrance, which I do prefer over floral types. And the fragrance really lingers on your skin.

Molton Brown Bargains

Molton Brown 3 Piece Body Wash Collection £36.96 + £3.95 post

• Rosa Absolute Bath & Shower Gel (300ml) RRP £25 + post
  • 1 x Fiery Pink Pepper Body Lotion (300ml) RRP £27 + post
  • 1 x Neon Amber Bath & Shower Gel (300ml) RRP £25 + post
Total RRP £77 + post

Molton Brown 3 Piece Body & Hand 300ml Collection £36 + £3.95 post

• 1 x Heavenly Gingerlily Fine Liquid Hand Wash (300ml) RRP £22 + post
  • 1 x Vetiver & Grapefruit Bath & Shower Gel (300ml) RRP £25 + post
  • 1 x Germanium Nefertum Bath & Shower Gel (300ml) RRP £25 + post
Total RRP £72 + post

I’m tempted (of course) by the Neon Amber set but the BL is pink pepper. I have just started a hand lotion in that and, holy moley, it is so strong!!! I have had to avoid using perfume for a couple of hours afterwards! I wish the NA set with NA gel and lotion plus the black pepper gel would come down in price a bit.

I’m tempted (of course) by the Neon Amber set but the BL is pink pepper. I have just started a hand lotion in that and, holy moley, it is so strong!!! I have had to avoid using perfume for a couple of hours afterwards! I wish the NA set with NA gel and lotion plus the black pepper gel would come down in price a bit.
I would have bought that set like a shot if they were all shower gels Mazza. It just seems like a random selection now though. Why not have a body lotion that at least matches one of the shower gels? I don't understand it unless MB are overstocked on the body lotion so they're using Q to get rid of the excess.

this set?? https://www.qvcuk.com/Molton-Brown-...k-Pepper-Body-Set.product.245635.html?sc=SRCH its been £42.96 + post wont go down no further as thats a good price for it due to the body lotions being a lot more money even though Q hate selling body lotions

Sorry to confuse! I am talking myself out of the new bargain set SCW posted as a new bargain because of the Pink Pepper BL. If it’s anything like the hand lotion it is going to be a bit overpowering, even for me! I also agree it seems a random BL to throw into the set. I too would have bought 3x shower gel version as Pink Pepper is strong but not overpowering in the shower gel.

The one I want to go cheaper is the one SCW just highlighted above with a Neon Amber BL. My hopes are now dashed by SCW’s explanation, 😄.

Thanks for your help!!!!

Sorry to confuse! I am talking myself out of the new bargain set SCW posted as a new bargain because of the Pink Pepper BL. If it’s anything like the hand lotion it is going to be a bit overpowering, even for me! I also agree it seems a random BL to throw into the set. I too would have bought 3x shower gel version as Pink Pepper is strong but not overpowering in the shower gel.

The one I want to go cheaper is the one SCW just highlighted above with a Neon Amber BL. My hopes are now dashed by SCW’s explanation, 😄.

Thanks for your help!!!!
You’re too damned fussy by half!

Well because they miss me since buying last week’s Shay and Blue TSV, I’ve got a £5 voucher!!! So as I have chronic tooth pain and my central heating is playing up very badly, I think I deserve a little something….. and I think that something will be Neon Amber in some format.

Latest posts

Back