Molton Brown Bargains

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

They always put in something I avoid like the plague! No to ylang ylang, no to rhubarb and rose. Fortunately they discontinued the vile (imo) pear and honey. I don't do ebay and couldn't gift something I detest in good conscience.
These bargain bundles are easy to resist when they include a clunker.

They always put in something I avoid like the plague! No to ylang ylang, no to rhubarb and rose. Fortunately they discontinued the vile (imo) pear and honey. I don't do ebay and couldn't gift something I detest in good conscience.
its each to their own but ive not ever found one i dont like so would gladly receive one from someone who didnt like it

This one is spot on for me love all of the fragances. But like you said not really worth it if you dont like all the scents. I suppose you can gift it but ...

I ordered the Labernum Oudh and Rosa set which arrived yesterday. Just sniffed them all and I’m not impressed… the Labernum smells like damp soil, the Rosa like cheap perfume and the Oudh very spicy. Will get a better idea when im using them in the bath and the fragrance fills the room, but a bit disappointed so far.

I ordered the Labernum Oudh and Rosa set which arrived yesterday. Just sniffed them all and I’m not impressed… the Labernum smells like damp soil, the Rosa like cheap perfume and the Oudh very spicy. Will get a better idea when im using them in the bath and the fragrance fills the room, but a bit disappointed so far.
I love the Oudh, but need to sniff the Labdanum Dusk and the Rosa Absolute before taking the plunge.
Mind you, I've been caught out in the oast by the sniff test not truly reflecting the sheer power of the fragrance. I've learned to be very cautious with White Company ad their Fig knocks me sideways and their Winter nauseates me. Mostly when I fall in love with one of their fragrances it disappears. So far Seychelles seems to be staying in the range, but I take nothing for granted!

Sadly, I’m not surprised! Personally I really dislike that Labdanum Dusk, very heavy wood and soil smell to my nose. Oudh I think does make a nice change but it is a long way through a 300ml bottle. I would alternate. Now the Rosa Absolute I do very much like because in the shower it is a very green and berry scent, not a heavy rose at all. So with a bit of luck you will like that. If I go off one I add a little water and convert it to a handwash. I hope you like them more when you are using them in the hot bathroom environment. 🤞👍

Sadly, I’m not surprised! Personally I really dislike that Labdanum Dusk, very heavy wood and soil smell to my nose. Oudh I think does make a nice change but it is a long way through a 300ml bottle. I would alternate. Now the Rosa Absolute I do very much like because in the shower it is a very green and berry scent, not a heavy rose at all. So with a bit of luck you will like that. If I go off one I add a little water and convert it to a handwash. I hope you like them more when you are using them in the hot bathroom environment. 🤞👍
So do I…. they we’re priced towards the top of my MB budget…. I think alternating is a very good idea. I’m currently using some Liz Earle body wash, so could alternate with that.

Went into my local MB Shop. I've come out with some Neon Amber goodies. That smells gorgeous to me.
Labdanum Dusk smells like wet wood to me, so definitely not one I will be tempted by. Rose Dunes smelled to me of precisely nothing, so that's a pass too. Milk Musk smells quite nice, but a warning to MM fans... don't get too attached/stock up while you can... it's on the to be discontinued list.

Went into my local MB Shop. I've come out with some Neon Amber goodies. That smells gorgeous to me.
Labdanum Dusk smells like wet wood to me, so definitely not one I will be tempted by. Rose Dunes smelled to me of precisely nothing, so that's a pass too. Milk Musk smells quite nice, but a warning to MM fans... don't get too attached/stock up while you can... it's on the to be discontinued list.
i think i mentioned this in another thread milk musk is meant to be being discontinued after christmas

Latest posts

Back