Molton Brown Bargains

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I bought two of those kits in July at the slightly lower price of £41.94 each. Still good value though. I have family and friends trying to convince me Aldi and Lidl have equally good handwashes for a fraction of the price. While I admint they smell nice when I use them at their homes, lI find it hard to resist MB given the great deals you get on Q...

I bought two of those kits in July at the slightly lower price of £41.94 each. Still good value though. I have family and friends trying to convince me Aldi and Lidl have equally good handwashes for a fraction of the price. While I admint they smell nice when I use them at their homes, lI find it hard to resist MB given the great deals you get on Q...
I have to say I am a big fan of the Aldi hand wash. £1.09 and i really can’t see any difference…

yep i posted that set back along further in this post the new set is similar but 2 differences in them
I got it the last time it was on special offer. The box is on top of my stash. I haven’t started on the set yet lollll. I also bought the 500ml duo ages ago which was on special offer as well so using that up first. Also rotating with Elemis shower products too.

Molton Brown Bargains

Molton Brown Mesmerising Oudh Accord & Gold Body Wash 300ml Duo £31.98 + £3.95 post

RRP £27 each so Total £54 + post

Molton Brown 3 Piece Luxurious Body Wash 300ml Set £39.96 + £3.95 post

• 1 x Labdanum Dusk Bath & Shower Gel (300ml) RRP £27 + post
  • 1 x Rosa Absolute Bath & Shower Gel (300ml) RRP £25 + post
  • 1 x Re-charge Black Pepper Bath & Shower Gel (300ml) RRP £25 + post
Total RRP £77 + post

Molton Brown Labdanum Dusk Body Wash & Hair Mist Set

• 1 x Labdanum Dusk Bath & Shower Gel (300ml) RRP £27 + post
  • 1 x Labdanum Dusk Hair Mist (100ml) RRP £55 + post

Total RRP £82 + post

Molton Brown 3 Piece Handcare Collection £52 + post

• 1 x Hand Sanitiser Gel (295ml) RRP £25 + post
  • 1 x Fine Liquid Hand Wash (300ml) RRP £22 + post
  • 1 x Hand Lotion (300ml) RRP £25 + post
Total RRP £92 + post

Molton Brown Bargains

Molton Brown Mesmerising Oudh Accord & Gold Body Wash 300ml Duo £31.98 + £3.95 post total £35.93
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.246681
RRP £27 each so Total £54 cost £17.965 each

Molton Brown 3 Piece Luxurious Body Wash 300ml Set £39.96 + £3.95 post total £43.91
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.246682
  • 1 x Labdanum Dusk Bath & Shower Gel (300ml) RRP £27 cost £15.39
  • 1 x Rosa Absolute Bath & Shower Gel (300ml) RRP £25 cost £14.26
  • 1 x Re-charge Black Pepper Bath & Shower Gel (300ml) RRP £25 cost £14.26
Total RRP £77

Molton Brown Labdanum Dusk Body Wash & Hair Mist Set £58 + £3.95 post total £61.95
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.246683
  • 1 x Labdanum Dusk Bath & Shower Gel (300ml) RRP £27 cost £20.40
  • 1 x Labdanum Dusk Hair Mist (100ml) RRP £55 cost £41.55
Total RRP £82

Molton Brown 3 Piece Handcare Collection £52 + £3.95 post total £55.95
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.246689
  • 1 x Hand Sanitiser Gel (295ml) RRP £25 cost £19.43
  • 1 x Fine Liquid Hand Wash (300ml) RRP £22 cost £17.09
  • 1 x Hand Lotion (300ml) RRP £25 cost £19.43
Total RRP £72

Thanks SCW for RRP prices.

Do you know what the Laubdanum is lke,Super? Is that glitter I see in the bottle?
Well I tried it when it first came out and, shock news, I really disliked it!!! I know!!!😄 I thought it was very woody, dense, earthy with no spark or lightness. Definitely one for the guys. But that’s just how it struck me. It launched with Neon Amber and that is a far perkier little number. I wouldn’t mind some of that.

PS On a different topic, my long awaited duos of MB appear to have fought their way through the Evri backlog and are now with my courier……

Do you know what the Laubdanum is lke,Super? Is that glitter I see in the bottle?
Well I tried it when it first came out and, shock news, I really disliked it!!! I know!!!😄 I thought it was very woody, dense, earthy with no spark or lightness. Definitely one for the guys. But that’s just how it struck me. It launched with Neon Amber and that is a far perkier little number. I wouldn’t mind some of that.

PS On a different topic, my long awaited duos of MB appear to have fought their way through the Evri backlog and are now with my courier……
Not for me, either. Like freshly tilled soil, is my memory.

Molton Brown Bargain

Molton Brown 3 Piece Festive Body Wash 300ml Set £45 + £3.95 post

RRP Total £81 as each is worth £27 + post

Molton Brown Labdanum Dusk & Oudh Body Wash 300ml Set £39.96 + £3.95 post

Total RRP £54 as each is worth £27 + post

Molton Brown White Mulberry & Oudh Hand Wash 300ml Set £33.96 + £3.95 post

White Mulberry RRP £22 + post
Oudh Handwash RRP £24 + post

Total RRP £46 + post

Molton Brown 3 Piece Luxury Body Wash 300ml Set £45.96 + £3.95 post (the set im tempted by)

Labdanum Dusk Bath & Shower Gel RRP £27 + post
Oudh Bath & Shower Gel RRP £27 + post
Rosa Absolute RRP £25 + post

Total RRP £79 + post

I had a little sniff of the Labdanum Dusk in John Lewis the other night and it smelt absolutely exquisite. I may succumb to that kit. Do I really need it...
mine had sold out of it so im going to the MB shop today to hopefully do so & then il be buying that trio as that price is a no brainer i know its more for a trio but with 2 of the more expensive ones & rosa absolute in it its a no brainer

Latest posts

Back