Miss Thornton's

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

missbabs

Registered Shopper
Used to love the Thornton shows, shame they're not on especially this time of year. Does anyone know why?
:wonder:

Perhaps because they are readily available on every high street/supermarket without extortionate postage?

Q prefer to stock bands (and more to the point especially made for Q on HS brands) so that you can't easily compare exact items.

However if you previously had nice items it is annoying when they aren't doing them anymore.

It's probably not the same if you liked watching the presentations but Thornton's online have some nice collections, a bit like the ones QVC used to offer as a TSV (see 'bundles' in link below). And there's 20% off until midnight if you use code 16VCUKDEC2. Delivery is £4 though.

http://www.thorntons.co.uk/special-offers

It's probably not the same if you liked watching the presentations but Thornton's online have some nice collections, a bit like the ones QVC used to offer as a TSV (see 'bundles' in link below). And there's 20% off until midnight if you use code 16VCUKDEC2. Delivery is £4 though.

http://www.thorntons.co.uk/special-offers

I never used to buy Thornton's from Q, always direct as the deals were so good and had free P&p. They are also on the cash back sites so that's the bonus.

I enjoyed watching these shows and in particular with Debbie Greenwood!
She was good and fun to watch!

What happened to her? Heard lots of rumours but nothing concrete about her sudden departure!

She left over not getting the contract she liked. In other words it was all about the money. She was hinting back then on Twitter about another job but never heard any more. Don't do Twitter.

I find Thorntons very sickly, a friend gets bought a large box each christmas and is forever trying to force feed me them.

I do buy the toffees for a friend, but just go into the shop and get him two bags usually on offer. He wants the sweets not a fancy box with less product for the same price. This year I went in and was given a free mini box of chocolates with my purchase. I gave that away to someone else.

i like thorntons the vanilla truffle are a life long favourite of mine. the marble arch branch always does deals so dont miss qvc

I bought a box in WH Smith the other day - the perils of the till display! And I noticed they had them in Waitrose too.

They`ve been everywhere this year. Asda, Home bargains, B & M Bargains, pound shop, Poundstretcher and of course Thorntons themselves. I no longer buy them but the last time I bought them I ordered directly from Thorntons on a special offer they had.

my daughter ordered on saturday for a little friend a white chocolate 7 inch high snowman from the film with his name on for £6 this included postage and it was beautifully packaged no breakage arrived this afternoon. :mysmilie_59:

TBH thorntons are the only chocolates il eat at all the rest all just taste sicky but they changed what you get in the classics boxes so there is more in there i wouldnt eat than i would so had to just stick to buying the bags of what i know il eat but it works out more money that way

Latest posts

Back