Michael Dicesare coming back to QVC

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sazza

Staff member
Alison has just said that Michael Dicesare is back on QVC in October.

Thanks, that is great news. I know he disappeared after some sort of fallout with QVC US. That was why I was so surrpised Stacey managed to continued with QVC UK after the lawsuit.

He still appears on the HSN in the US.

Quite a bit of his stuff has been popping up in TKMaxx lately too.

sorry to sound so thick, who is he??

He is an American hairdresser/stylist who rather than cutting hair styles it with his products !.
I used to use his Liqufix but have since moved on to Sammi (spelling ?) as it seems to work much better for me.I still use his velcro rollers though.
He used to have the most amazing head of hair !, just a mop of long tight curls.

Aceroonie! I loved his range of shampoos and stuff, they really made my hair feel lovely. I bought once from IW, and loved the products but had so much trouble with the order I never repurchased - but the products and the man himself are great...so that's brill news. I sense I might be about to break my not purchasing rule though ;)

Great news! I was in TKMaxx the other day and was smelling a few of his products...memories came flooding back, loved the oat wash shampoo

:clapping:

This is great news, I am desparate for some liquidfix, but would not order from Ideal world.I don't know if you can get it anywhere else, someone might know?

I literally think he is the man that taught AY to use the word "literally", quite literally!!!

Great news! I was in TKMaxx the other day and was smelling a few of his products...memories came flooding back, loved the oat wash shampoo

:clapping:

Me too, the Oatwash shampoo was tres marvellousse:clapping:. I loved the smell of all his products - really clean and slightly fruity smelling, and they made my hair soft and clean feeling without any weighing down.

Latest posts

Back