Michael Dicesare coming back to QVC

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Great news - I hope he brings back his colouring crayons.

Used to buy the blonde ones to touch up my highlights when he was last on but since I hit 40 I need the brown ones to touch up my grey roots :(

Would be great to know why he turned his back on the deal with IW!! I don't think it's often QVC take brands back on after they've left?? Wish I knew the goss on this one!!!

I literally think he is the man that taught AY to use the word "literally", quite literally!!!

No, (she says with resigned voice) Alison knew that word ( and has used it literally liberally) ever since she started.:cheeky::cheeky::cheeky:

Also loved the liquifix, and have bought it a few times of ebay, liked the shampoo and the hairspray, so will look forward to him ciming back.

Last edited:
When I discovered his stuff, my hair was turning to wire frizz (I was going through a bad psoriasis patch and it was all the treatments), from the very first use my hair, and scalp, improved. I haven't bought anything from QVC since my Archos so I may indulge again with this.

Would be great to know why he turned his back on the deal with IW!! I don't think it's often QVC take brands back on after they've left?? Wish I knew the goss on this one!!!

I would say because he was not on that much only a few times and didn't make enough money. Also anytime I did catch him on IW, they had a very limited range of his products. IW like to spend an hour going over three products again and again.

Me too, the Oatwash shampoo was tres marvellousse:clapping:. I loved the smell of all his products - really clean and slightly fruity smelling, and they made my hair soft and clean feeling without any weighing down.

Ooooo the smell of oatwash shampoo brings back memories of an old flame for me! He travelled a lot for business and so used Michael Di Cesare long before we'd even heard of it here.

He rocked a "do" that was longer than the hair on most men - but it really suited him - and it always smelled lovely! :sun:

Oooo I haven't spoken to him for ages!

*goes off to ask him via email if he still smells nice!* :D

Thanks, that is great news. I know he disappeared after some sort of fallout with QVC US. That was why I was so surrpised Stacey managed to continued with QVC UK after the lawsuit.

He still appears on the HSN in the US.

Quite a bit of his stuff has been popping up in TKMaxx lately too.

What happened re the lawsuit & Stacey? Is this why Models Prefer was changed to YBF?

It will be good to see Michael's poducts and Aveda back again - but hope it doesn't mean Philip Kingsley hair range will disappear.

Just had a look at the TV Guide. He has a show on Thursday 22nd October at 4pm

interesting that most of the plaudits revolve around the SMELL rather the the effects of his products.

some of you are so gullible.

i'll be interested to see how AY glosses over his lengthy absence too. "He got too expensive/big for his boots/demanding... but he's BACK!"

go buy some shampoo from Boots girls, save your cash.

Latest posts

Back