Skinn

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Is the Dmitri chap sat in front of palm trees on something? He's jigging about a lot, and sniffing (?) and unsure of his dialogue He's either sat in another studio next door in case he bumps into the props, or he's genuinely out of the area/country.

I was just looking at SKINN today. Has anyone used it? Does it hold back the tides of time? It's not cheap so I'm not wanting to waste yet more money.
CC

Is she also 60?
No she's 30's I would say with a young family, but I think her 'look' and general demeanor 'walks the walk' for taking care of general health and well being. I would say the SKINN like has had extensive surgery and medical intervention. Also the references to him sniffing, fidgeting and generally being over excitable were interesting!

No she's 30's I would say with a young family, but I think her 'look' and general demeanor 'walks the walk' for taking care of general health and well being. I would say the SKINN like has had extensive surgery and medical intervention. Also the references to him sniffing, fidgeting and generally being over excitable were interesting!
She looks much older than in her 30's. If she was 60, then the products she uses do a lot for her. If she's in her 40's, her skin looks average, imo. The SKINN man is unreal, literally!

Is she also 60?
Sarah Carr is 41

Well I'm 60, not gone under the knife but having been a bit under the weather recently my skin seems to have suffered, especially around the eyes. Just trying to waste more money I suppose :confused:

CC

Latest posts

Back