Michael Dicesare coming back to QVC

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I use to enjoy watching the shows -tho' it would take a lot to lure me away from ojon now. If Aveda is also coming back won't QVC be over-dosing on hair brands? Having said that, hardly ever see MOP these days and the last time I saw Louise Galvin it was heavily discounted in TKMaxx (I sometimes pop into the High Street Kensington branch incognito, with big Jackie O sunglasses and a Hermes scarf!) :hi:

Last edited:
But Louise Gavin has never had a full show of her own. MOP very rarely these days, most of us thought the brand had gone already. But I see new items in the New Beauty Items thread.

Michael di Ceasare, I have seen quite a bit of that in our TKMaxx these past few months.

Louise Galvin has had a few full hour shows dedicated to her products, they did big promo ads for her show and everything - the last time she was on it was an Outlet show which suggests they are discontinuing the brand on QVC. You can pick her stuff up in Tescos now too, albeit cheaper and slightly differently formulated for a mass market.

Was hoping Michael was gonna be back this weekend, but will have to wait a bit longer I guess! Could really do with some more of the Oatwash - having a bit of a hair disaster at the moment ;)

Cavegirl definitely check out TKMaxx i was in there yesterday and they had a lot of the michael de ceasare products. They also had a lot of Gatineau vital feeling, a darn sight cheaper than qvc!

I use to enjoy watching the shows -tho' it would take a lot to lure me away from ojon now. If Aveda is also coming back won't QVC be over-dosing on hair brands? Having said that, hardly ever see MOP these days and the last time I saw Louise Galvin it was heavily discounted in TKMaxx (I sometimes pop into the High Street Kensington branch incognito, with big Jackie O sunglasses and a Hermes scarf!) :hi:

I remember Debbie Flint presenting the Aveda Shows the products flew out!

Louise Galvin has had a few full hour shows dedicated to her products, they did big promo ads for her show and everything - the last time she was on it was an Outlet show which suggests they are discontinuing the brand on QVC. You can pick her stuff up in Tescos now too, albeit cheaper and slightly differently formulated for a mass market.

Was hoping Michael was gonna be back this weekend, but will have to wait a bit longer I guess! Could really do with some more of the Oatwash - having a bit of a hair disaster at the moment ;)

I got Oatwash through Ideal World.

I got Oatwash through Ideal World.

Me too, Suki - was where I first heard about him, but I won't buy from them anymore after too many cock ups with orders. I'm either gonna go check out TKMaxxxxxxxxxxx or wait till he comes back on LeQ, either way it's a definite re-order from me as it was one of the loveliest shampoos I've ever used, despite my chemical free stance at the moment ;)

Latest posts

Back