Mally TSV 6/4/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

It might be a good starter kit though, warwa, if you don't have everything already like me. :blush:

I'm in two minds at the minute because I have mascaras, eyeliners, a brow pencil, eyeshadows, lip glosses, concealer and mineral veil. So I actually have all of these products in one way or another through other brands. I just don't know how much of all of my products I have left and I want to try this brand.

After reading a different thread, it would appear it's Founders Day on Sunday and this could bring with it free p&p on all on air items, which means this TSV could be in on free p&p.

Along with this and the fact that I'm now convinced my Mineral Veil is running out, if this TSV has the face defender in it, I will be buying it (and maybe some of her other products I have on my wish list if they are free p&p).

Oh not another flippin Mally TSV already! I will have my earplugs or the remote ready on Sunday. I can't stand the woman with her shrieking and carrying on. Far too OTT for me I am afraid.

After reading a different thread, it would appear it's Founders Day on Sunday and this could bring with it free p&p on all on air items, which means this TSV could be in on free p&p.

Along with this and the fact that I'm now convinced my Mineral Veil is running out, if this TSV has the face defender in it, I will be buying it (and maybe some of her other products I have on my wish list if they are free p&p).

Warwa100 - you have a bad case of qvcitis. It makes you spend all your money on things you don't need. Usually you recover from it but it can take up to 2 years.

Warwa100 - you have a bad case of qvcitis. It makes you spend all your money on things you don't need. Usually you recover from it but it can take up to 2 years.

I liked this post, it made me laugh (but I think you might be right, lol!).

I was interested in the new powder primer in the US version

Mally-Beauty-Mallys-Guide-to-Gorgeous-Collection.jpg

but seeing as we're not getting it, I'm out!

I was interested in the new powder primer in the US version

Mally-Beauty-Mallys-Guide-to-Gorgeous-Collection.jpg

but seeing as we're not getting it, I'm out!

Me too, I was really keen to try the primer. Disappointed we get the face defender again. Shame, as I love the packaging, but not going to purchase this time.

This has been put in the newsletter email.

"Sunday 6th April
Celebrate the 21st anniversary of the founding of QVC UK with a day of free P&P offers on all on-air items, plus selected products online too!"

It isn't really free p&p though is it, for the TSV and new items the p&p will be added to the cost.

Thanks Jude! I had no idea that you could do that, I assumed that you would need to return it in the original packaging. That way they can send it to another customer - oops! They don't do that do they? ;)

Inge xx

hi mally tsv got a flyer yesterday its a 7 piece set eyebrow mascara lipstick face defender eyeliner lipgloss and 2 eyeshadows with a bag and free p&p its founders day on sunday so everything on air has free p&p

I was keen to try the eye shadow and powder primer but got the face defender in the last tsv - don't like the brow fix, don't like the glosses very much, not worth it just for the mascara & bag!

I got the last (I think )TSV the one with the 3 kits.I found a light touch was needed with Mally makeup especially with the lipsticks/glosses.Not a brand I will be buying again so musn't be drawn in by the hype.I did get a card with details of the TSV but binned it.It did contain a shadow palette, lip gloss (yuk) & transparent face finish compact.I did buy that once & use it now & again.

I like her eye sticks and mascara, they work well for me but I don`t fancy her lipsticks nor any of her face stuff. I won`t be buying this tsv and I wish she`d bring out a new set of eye sticks with all new colours.

Just flicked over for the TSV. Does anyone else think Mally is sporting mega hair extensions? Not very impressed with the TSV to be honest. Not buying.

Latest posts

Back