Mally TSV 6/4/12

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I've not tried Mally before but this looks tempting especially with the free p&p!
Have any of you tried these products and how do they perform?
Thanks[/QUOTE

dont like most of this range. very thick and drying on the skin and dont like the colours. but its very popular generally. depends on what your used to..

I've not tried Mally before but this looks tempting especially with the free p&p!
Have any of you tried these products and how do they perform?
Thanks[/QUOTE

dont like most of this range. very thick and drying on the skin and dont like the colours. but its very popular generally. depends on what your used to..

Thanks for this information. I think it will be unsuitable for my skin which tends to be quite dry. I've just read the reviews on qvc us and they say the foundation is yellow based which again will be totally wrong for my cool tone skin.
Looks like my pennies are safe!

Wow, a full TSV and free P&P. I must be dreaming! I suppose it's too much to hope that we'd get the American Auto Delivery?

I'm on the fence with this one - I like her primer and the starlight eyeliners but I haven't tried anything else. I will wait until the TSV and also catch any further comments on here B4 I decide.

Wow, a full TSV and free P&P. I must be dreaming! I suppose it's too much to hope that we'd get the American Auto Delivery?

P&P for one TSV for one day must be killing them; I doubt they'd stretch to 2,3 or 4 subsequent drops without charging postage or their company account will turn to a pillar of salt or summat!

Jude xx

It was the same last year on F day. The point I was making was that I've never seen them do a free postage TSV on Auto-delivery when the subsequent drops also have freepost.

Jude xx

I'm definitely going for it. I use only her makeup and it lasts for so long that I havn't needed anything for over a year now. It really suits my skin and I think it is a good price and my P&P will only be a pound!:mysmilie_378:

And we've an easy pay code haven't we. Hmmm, I've never tried her stuff either but I might have a go at this.
Has anyone got a pic?

I have never tried Mally but this time I think I will give it a go. I heard from a Bobbi Brown make over I had years and years ago that the reason foundations always used to look like the wrong shade for everone was because EVERYONE needs to have a yellow based (or at least neutral) foundation. This is even for those who think its wrong for them. Apparently its the AMOUNT of yellow that varies so fairest most porcelain complections with a lot of pink will have the least amount of yellow in, but it will actually still have a yellow base. Thus is why the most renowned foundation brands are the ones that have the most shades available with only miniscule amounts of variation between shades. Typically this would be MAC and Bobbi Brown, and Bare Escentuals are also very good. BB and BE have loads more shades available than are sold on QVC, and the vast majority are yellow based never pink, with the occasional neutral shade.

There are a few video reviews of this kit on youtube! It's looking really good. I'm excited! I've never bought any Mally products before but have always been very tempted. I watch a lot of beauty videos on Youtube and I first heard about Mally through a girl called Emilynoel83 and she is amazing and always raves about Mally and has even met her! I love Emily's videos! :)
She has bought some of the previous US TSV's and loved the kits and also stuff from the Mally website. I would love to try the Even more perfect pallete she has!

Anyway, I watched the demo of the tsv in qvc.com and it didn't show much but if you read the reviews and the community q&a a lot of people mentioned about the foundation and how the fair is pink toned and the others are yellow based. I always think on qvc uk they never mention enough about which shade is right for you.. I'm always stuck with my choice! I'm also more of a neutral fair skin, (a bit of pink and yellow together) not too pink or yellow but a combo! It's harder to find foundations to match! I'm using fairly light by bare minerals at the moment and it seems to be a quite a good match for me as it is neutral based. I like trying other foundations though, because I like trying new things! It's not like I would never go back to a liquid foundation or anything. I like the bare minerals but Mally has never done a liquid foundation before and it is supposedly a mixture of skincare and foundation!

I might get the light as one person said on qvc.com that it tends to be more neutral based and others said it was more yellow based with the fair being the pink based option. The kit looks really good though. It seems to already be available to order and it says £36.96! NO p&p! woohoo!! I was sure it was gonna be 45 or more. Mally's tsv's are usually on the pricier side!

There are a few video reviews of this kit on youtube! It's looking really good. I'm excited! I've never bought any Mally products before but have always been very tempted. I watch a lot of beauty videos on Youtube and I first heard about Mally through a girl called Emilynoel83 and she is amazing and always raves about Mally and has even met her! I love Emily's videos! :)
She has bought some of the previous US TSV's and loved the kits and also stuff from the Mally website. I would love to try the Even more perfect pallete she has!

Anyway, I watched the demo of the tsv in qvc.com and it didn't show much but if you read the reviews and the community q&a a lot of people mentioned about the foundation and how the fair is pink toned and the others are yellow based. I always think on qvc uk they never mention enough about which shade is right for you.. I'm always stuck with my choice! I'm also more of a neutral fair skin, (a bit of pink and yellow together) not too pink or yellow but a combo! It's harder to find foundations to match! I'm using fairly light by bare minerals at the moment and it seems to be a quite a good match for me as it is neutral based. I like trying other foundations though, because I like trying new things! It's not like I would never go back to a liquid foundation or anything. I like the bare minerals but Mally has never done a liquid foundation before and it is supposedly a mixture of skincare and foundation!

I might get the light as one person said on qvc.com that it tends to be more neutral based and others said it was more yellow based with the fair being the pink based option. The kit looks really good though. It seems to already be available to order and it says £36.96! NO p&p! woohoo!! I was sure it was gonna be 45 or more. Mally's tsv's are usually on the pricier side!

I agree about the uncertainty around which foundation colour to choose. I am quite fair and also use Fairly Light when using BE. With Mally foundations I've had a bit of a hit and miss affair. In her powder compact foundation I have to use Fair, as Light is a bit too dark for me. However, this then led to a mistake with the TSV containing the creamy compact foundation as I ordered the Fair and it made me look like a ghost (not good!! :) so gave it to my Mum who's paler than me) so I should have opted for the Light. I use her concealer in the light/medium so think I will go for the Light foundation option with this TS seems to be the safer option.

Last edited:
Thanks Twinklette! I think i'll be ordering the light as well then for sure! I ordered the past Laura Geller TSV and had to order the porcelain and the fair because I was unsure. I'm not sure either suit me really. I'm thinking I might sell them on ebay.. the porcelain and the one of the tsvs! Looking forward to trying some Mally products! I managed to resist the bare minerals tsv but only just! Too bad I didn't get the easter easy pay code. I got 2 near christmas and used one.. but one was after and had already spent too much at christmas and there was nothing I wanted. Now I want a few things and no easy pay code! Always the way! :thinking:

You will have LOADS of interest on ebay if you sell your b and b. I wear the light or the regular in LG but the light in BE is just perfect. I will go for the Mally light.

Rubbish launch and 13 minutes in no mention of the colours of eye liner and stick ect. AY looks like she has false lashes on, i am going to bed they annoy me.

I'm more confused than ever now about the foundation shades! The fair looks okay but probably could wear the light as well. As usual they haven't talked enough about the shades. They just talked about the texture of the foundation and how Mally has a different technique to other brands and is warming up everyone in the country with these foundations! Allison said "if you are the same shade as me or lighter you need the fair" and then said she would wear the light at home! She is wearing the medium in the studio though. I can't afford two kits just to try the two shades :(

Latest posts

Back