Mally TSV 6/4/12

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Anyone hear AY say last night about model Tiffany 'That lipgloss looks fab with the teeth job' meoww, you cold see a flicker of hatred in poor tiffs eyes.
I rewound it just to see the look of sheer shock on the model beside her!

Alison Young has a very nasty side to her.
I was longing for Tiffany to tell her that if it went well with her teeth, then it sure as hell would match Alison's dry over bleached peroxided hair or to try a nice shade of bronze to bring out the tones in her own teeth!!

One of these days someone will chop her down to size.

And I hope I am watching when someone really does chop her down to size because I have been waiting for years.
Lynn

I really enjoy watching her, I have to say. But then I've only seen her on a couple of times, not years like a lot of people here. Ask me again how I feel about her next year....

A few shows ago AY had a facebook question asking her SPECIFICALLY what she uses. She didnt give a specific answer, saying instead that she double cleanses, then uses serums and moisturisers. Last night at midnight she says that she mixes Liz Earle Superskin Concentrate with PRAI, of all things. Thought she didnt like LE stuff? Isnt it a bit product overload to become an alchemist like that? I dont think I believe her. But I do normally like her sense of humour but that comment to Tiffany was just mean. If you cant take it Miss Ally dont dish it out. You look like a drag queen a lot of the time, with too much eyeliner and far too much blusher. I think yog look far better when Mally does your face. Its because of this that I am finally giving Mally a try.

I bought the TSV in light and have an order for the set of 3 primers on waitlist. :rock:

i agree kat37 ay's makeup looked good. mally told ay more or less to shutup at one point Android she did.

I didn't go for it in the end and was feeling rather smug at my will power and self control.
Now it's sold out, however, I've decided I neeeeeeeed it and I'm bliddy gutted.

I didn't go for it in the end and was feeling rather smug at my will power and self control.
Now it's sold out, however, I've decided I neeeeeeeed it and I'm bliddy gutted.

What foundation shade would be? I bought two as couldn't decide between foundations. I'll probably be selling one whole tsv on ebay if you'll be interested.

Medium I reckon, thanks BB.
I'm confused though, it's still showing as wait list on the red button and the app, thought it had sold out completely?

I got the last TSV with the primer, the then latest foundation and the finishing powder. The pots are nowhere near half way down and I now use none of them so I won't be taken in again. I thought Alison's eyes looked way over too made up for me last night so that also put me off buying. I might get shot down here but Mally make-up is nothing special in my experience and being a cosmetic junky I've allowed myself to be brainwashed quite a few times.

I tried to order the eyeshadow stick duo in the taupe and that had sold out as well.
Sodding hell.

I tried to order the eyeshadow stick duo in the taupe and that had sold out as well.
Sodding hell.

Yeh I liked that, it looked nice. I didn't order though. You have to be quick quite often on the beauty shows if they haven't got a lot of stock of a particular item! I've noticed that on qvc US when i've watched a vid on there they sometimes put on screen the amount of units left and it ticks down. I don't think I'd like that approach but it would give people more of an idea of how much stock they have left of something and how quick it is selling.

I caved in and bought the light at lunch on advanced. Want to try the foundation, will keep lip gloss, mascara and blush for my work bag but eye stick will be ebayed. Don't like it at all.

Did Mally actually apply the TSV foundation to any model from scratch? I only saw her dabbing at JJ's face here and there but she already seemed to have a full face of make up on. We'd all look a bit strange if we followed this application technique...reminds me of the old camay soap ad with Katy Boyle where the model dabbed what looked like shaving foam on her stepford wife cheeks: http://www.tellyads.com/show_movie_vintage.php?filename=VA0921&advertiser=Camay...
or this http://www.tellyads.com/show_movie_vintage.php?filename=VA0754&advertiser=Boddingtons
...but I digress.

Jude xx

PS I bet you'll waste a good few minutes on this site

Last edited:
Mally was also applying mascara to models with thick mascara coated lashes:thinking: How does that demo the products?

I remembered from last time she did it from scratch but that was at midnight, don't know if she did that this time. There are from scratch demos on her website mallybeauty.com and youtube though. Her stuff is either useless or brilliant on me. Her fair is the best match for my skintone out there. I hope the liquid foundation works well. The cream well provided excellent coverage but didn't 'set' on my face so I am hoping the liquid holds better.

I bought the TSV and then the starlight eyeliners when they were OTO. I love the eyeliners. Yesterday she advised a caller to use the finishing powder on the eyelids (b4 eyeshadow etc) if you have oily lids and are prone to eyeshadow creasing - which has always been a problem for me. Tried it today and so far it is working - I am delighted and have finally found a use for the finishing powder as the only think it seemed to be good for was going all over my dressing table!!

Latest posts

Back