Mally TSV 17/8/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I've found a new Boots No7 that I really like, Stay Perfect Shade & Define in Velvet Truffle.
It's a wind up stick just like the Mally one, just a shade darker & not so shiny which I actually prefer. Brilliant value too with the £5 vouchers they constantly give away & 3for2 offers.

I love the taupe Mally eye stick but it`s becoming harder to find. I recently bought a taupe mineral eye shadow and it`s really good both in colour and texture. It`s a loose powder but it doesn`t sit in creases, has a very smooth finish, stays put and can also be used with a damp brush as an eye liner or for a deeper shade of shadow. I`m well pleased with it. It`s by Elemental Beauty but the colour on their shade chart looks nothing like the actual colour, I bought another shadow and that looked totally different than their shade chart too.

I love the taupe Mally eye stick but it`s becoming harder to find. I recently bought a taupe mineral eye shadow and it`s really good both in colour and texture. It`s a loose powder but it doesn`t sit in creases, has a very smooth finish, stays put and can also be used with a damp brush as an eye liner or for a deeper shade of shadow. I`m well pleased with it. It`s by Elemental Beauty but the colour on their shade chart looks nothing like the actual colour, I bought another shadow and that looked totally different than their shade chart too.

Single item eyesticks on Q website now Vienna. Taupe included. Also a duo coming up soon but no idea what the colour options will be yet.

Damn. I hate going to Boots (wallet empties in nano seconds!). Now I'm gonna have to go. Thanks, Breeze :mysmilie_13:

Just thought I'd update as I've actually started to quite regularly use the little pot of baby poo. I have got quite dark eyelids as well as undereyes and am finding it works quite well to use it on both. It is tricky to use as you need so little and I live in fear of dropping the pot all over the carpet but I am getting pretty good results now I have the knack. I just pat a teeny bit all over the darkened areas and then a teeny touch up with some concealer (either the mally one in the tube or perricone no concealer). I look much less like uncle Fester now.

Just thought I'd update as I've actually started to quite regularly use the little pot of baby poo. I have got quite dark eyelids as well as undereyes and am finding it works quite well to use it on both. It is tricky to use as you need so little and I live in fear of dropping the pot all over the carpet but I am getting pretty good results now I have the knack. I just pat a teeny bit all over the darkened areas and then a teeny touch up with some concealer (either the mally one in the tube or perricone no concealer). I look much less like uncle Fester now.

Oooh what a great idea to use on the eyelids. I use Mally's eyemake up base that comes in the eyeshadow pallets ATM. Do you use the under eye brightener on its own or over the top of your foundation or eyeshadow base?

Just a reminder if you want to cancel before the next drop is sent out this month. Apart from the foundation (which is in my stockpile unused so far) I was a bit underwhelmed by this tsv; the lippy and liner are ok but nothing special.

I wonder whether Mally's Xmas TSV will be a trio of sets to separate for presents? That seems to be the pattern over the past couple of years.

Just a reminder if you want to cancel before the next drop is sent out this month. Apart from the foundation (which is in my stockpile unused so far) I was a bit underwhelmed by this tsv; the lippy and liner are ok but nothing special.

I wonder whether Mally's Xmas TSV will be a trio of sets to separate for presents? That seems to be the pattern over the past couple of years.

I hope not Akimbo as I have more bliddy mascara than I will ever need (well 15 months worth of the stuff).I do not need eyeliner or eyeshadow either. I am hoping it's a face defender, blush and foundation otherwise my husband will end up having to think up his own idea for my christmas present.

I was watching the Mally show on QVC Beauty last night and Mally said "it's only September now and I won't be back until December."

Latest posts

Back