Mally TSV 14/12/2014

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I found the defender gave a white plasticy film over my face no matter how little I used. But then I have very dry skin and also I'm not into make up so it could have been my fault. I do like her shadow stick but hate the fact they are glimmery colours so out of a set if 5 only 2 were useable for me I love her brow stick though.

Whether I get this or not depends on the colour of the eyeliner.

-I want the Face Defender
- I want but dont need the blusher.
-I use but definitely dont need the mascara!
-I use the eyeliners but have plenty. If it's expresso that is my "daily" shade so it could go in my stash.
-I dont really need another lippy but I do love Mally's ones if the shade is right and that one looks ok.
-Agree about the age rebel shadow sticks. Not a patch on the normal ones so if I go for it I will be ebaying this.

I found the defender gave a white plasticy film over my face no matter how little I used. But then I have very dry skin and also I'm not into make up so it could have been my fault. I do like her shadow stick but hate the fact they are glimmery colours so out of a set if 5 only 2 were useable for me I love her brow stick though.
I had a problem with the face defender too and I have dry skin. I definitely think it does not suit anyone with dry skin.

This is just what I was hoping for in the TSV, I am not remotely interested in it and therefore will not get sucked into buying it when I really don't want anymore Mally :mysmilie_14:

Eye stick is dusky brown, eyeliner is espresso.

Espresso! Yay. That's me in then as 3 products I use every day plus a lippy. I will sell the shadow stick depending on how dark "dusky" is. If it's a truffle/milky coffee shade I may keep but not of it's too dark x

Yes am tempted to, if I can sit through Mally screeching that is!! I would like to see the products demo'd although she never does it on a bare face!

It looks kind of "thin" for a Christmas TSV to me. The shadow stick looks like the brow stick; only browner.

I wonder whether the pink bag smells fishy as have previous TSV bags from Mally :mysmilie_12:

Have always thrown the bags away. They are never of any use despite them banging on about them being the 'perfect' clutch bag!

There`s nothing in this tsv for me except the mascara. So it`s a big NO NO from me. I wear mineral powder makeup so don`t need face defender, the blush is totally the wrong shade for me, I have loads of lippies and don`t wear eye liner. I already have eyesticks in similar colours. It`s a disappointing tsv IMO.

Arghhh! Just watched the video with AY and Will. When it was mentioned it would be on 4 easy pays and Ali did the sea lion 'Mally' clap I started to dread watching tomorrow! I'm not sure I can face it. Will watch once and switch off tomorrow me thinks!

It'll be tough choosing a Mally hour to watch tomorrow DD: Ali Young and Anne Dawson shout-fest or Syrup of CHuntley tooth-decay? If you postpone viewing until the 4pm hour with Julia Roberts it might have sold out. And Flinty will be flogging a OTO at 11pm. Tough call!

I don't like the look of the Tsv but do like the look of the OTO, but would like to see the colours on air before deciding if I want them. Will this be on at 11 pm do you think? Thanks

:mysmilie_486:
I don't like the look of the Tsv but do like the look of the OTO, but would like to see the colours on air before deciding if I want them. Will this be on at 11 pm do you think? Thanks

Only if the TSV sells out of course!:mysmilie_486::mysmilie_520:

Last edited:
It'll be tough choosing a Mally hour to watch tomorrow DD: Ali Young and Anne Dawson shout-fest or Syrup of CHuntley tooth-decay? If you postpone viewing until the 4pm hour with Julia Roberts it might have sold out. And Flinty will be flogging a OTO at 11pm. Tough call!

I shall probably just get it over with early and watch the first show on when I get up in the morning. Doubt I'll be up late to watch at midnight.

Latest posts

Back