Mally TSV 14/12/2014

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I watched the midnight presentation and loved it when Mally set about Alison's shiny face with the face defender. What an improvement. I'd like to try the face defender but I still use Stacey's yellow powder over my make up when I want it to last and it works very well. I'm really glad I don't watch much these days because the temptation to spend is huge. Somehow it seems normal to spend £50 or £60 on some makeup or body cream or hair stuff. Reality check please.

Yes, it was a very close up on AY when Mally was doing it, AY seemed alarmed but didn't say anything, sometimes she shouts "no close ups"

Never been tempted as most of the models look better to me when on none make up shows.

I got Mally's ever first TSV and wasn't impressed so not tempted any more. Tried her foundation at the Beauty Bash - all shades are yellow based. And I saw a Maybelline primer looking similar to Mally's for around £8. Perhaps one day when the TSV is too tempting I shall rediscover Mally

Love Mally's nail lacquer and Anne dawson's , any ideas what make it is? Perhaps Mally's is her own and Anne's Opi? Only watching a bit to see how much screeching I have missed! :cheeky:

What is she on on the 2pm show ? I was in the kitchen when she screamed out the dogs ran into the lounge to see what all the noise was about !!
I ordered a TSV once and tried the face defender but I have ultra dry skin and it didn`t do anything for me but the all models look lovely with perfect complexions!! ...unless it was really bad at the time and that was why also the eye brow bullet was useless for my sparse brows too
Have been using BareMinerals for a good few years now but did buy the last Laura Geller TSV as my daughter has been impressed by the Balance and Brighten after using BareMinerals I`ve yet to try it.

I just caught the tiniest of eye rolls from Julia when Mally started whooping over the TSV!! Excellent stuff, more of this please!!! :mysmilie_486:

I haven't read the last 8 pages (life's too short !), but just putting my oar in to say I feel like I'm living Groundhog Day, as it feels like there is a Mally tsv EVERY month ! does the woman never go home ?????

Mine just arrived too and I love the bag......not tacky at all!

Hmm only thing is the lipstick and eyeshadow shades aren't the ones advertised. The lipstick is in french kiss instead of kimono pink and the eyeshadow shade is chocolate diamond instead of smoky quartz. I don't mind the eyeshadow stick being different but the lipstick shade is the same as her last TSV so I don't want two the same. What did you get Dunmow?

Oooh the colours of two items being different from the advertised contents mean that,should you decide to return it (for any reason at all) you can say it's not the set you ordered and get your p&p back and ask for a return label! Another own goal by QVC!

Mine just arrived too and I love the bag......not tacky at all!

Hmm only thing is the lipstick and eyeshadow shades aren't the ones advertised. The lipstick is in french kiss instead of kimono pink and the eyeshadow shade is chocolate diamond instead of smoky quartz. I don't mind the eyeshadow stick being different but the lipstick shade is the same as her last TSV so I don't want two the same. What did you get Dunmow?

I got the same as you French kiss which yes I have from the last TSV and Chocolate diamond. I wouldn't have even realised if you hadn't pointed it out. Is it worth complaining?

When you think about it, how ridiculous to have so many hours on the TV on Sunday advertising and demonstrating products and then sending out different ones.

I got the same as you French kiss which yes I have from the last TSV and Chocolate diamond. I wouldn't have even realised if you hadn't pointed it out. Is it worth complaining?

Yes, Yes, Yes!! Complain. I am guilty of accepting things when they are delivered incorrectly, but I'm slowly trying to change that. If no-one complains, Q will just carry on cocking things up on a regular basis.
At the very least demand your P & P back, even if you're keeping the kit.

Good Luck!!

If you email request that they send the right colours out to you (don't mention returning the set or the wrong parts at this stage).

I know this is a bit small minded but I'm chuckling at all those ebay sellers who list the contents of the TSV before they have the items - it'll bite 'em on the bum this time!

knowing qvc though they will make you wait for a returns lable and you will have to trot to the post office queue and wait for a very slow replacement. after christmas

True but don't make it easy for them! Ask first and then they can come and collect the set if they can't meet the request, Iwouldn't even offer to return the wrong coloured items because if they wait for those to be returned you won't receive the right colours by Xmas. Make 'em jump through a few hoops!

They posted out the correct colours of that Red Carpet Manicure TSV when people recieved the wrong sets and didn't require the return of the other ones, so there is a precedent to throw at them!

Thanks girls for all your help. I've just emailed them asking them to send me the correct shades without offering to return mine. Lets see what they have to say.

Latest posts

Back