Mally TSV 14/12/2014

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Another couple of comments have appeared on Mally's facebook page and she replied to one telling her to email the Mally company customer services direct. It didn't promise anything but worth an email - nothing ventured nothing gained. I think they've left it too late to contact everyone who bought the TSV and it's a bit of a meagre gesture if they'll only deal with those who email them direct and it's all come a but too late imo.

Worth sending an email though so here's the address quoted [email protected]

Only a matter of days until the (official) last return date of the 24th January but if you're waiting for a solution and miss this date I'd argue that the purchase can be cancelled under the Sale of Goods Act for being not as advertised. I'm not sure of the acceptable time period for rejecting the set for this reason (not under the 30 day change-your-mind MBG. Maybe one of our practising legal eagles would be able to answer.

So here's a thought: Email Mally and then email QVC and say that you're contacting Mally as she directed on facebook but in case Mally doesn't come back with an acceptable offer before Jan 24th, that you are cancelling the sale as it is not as advertised and will return it for a full refund but that this may fall outside their Xmas MBG period. Does that sound reasonable?

Latest update, my friend has had a reply from Mally Beauty to say they will send out a Smokey Quartz stick and two lip products (unspecified) to her home address, but that these may take up to 20 days to arrive from the States. Well done to that company for offering the sensible solution and Boo to QVC for being rigid in their response and stingy! :taphead::mysmilie_849::mysmilie_849::mysmilie_849: (love this raspberry-blowing smilie!)

Unbelievably Mally has done it again. In the 'Six Simple Steps for/to You' - (a previous TSV) advertised it in the 2 hour show this morning. Again they are claiming a different colour 'ever colour shadow stick' and' lipstick' to the one advertised on the QVC website, which are the original TSV colours. I took a screen shot, however the 'six simple steps to u' has in the last hour been removed from the website.

Maybe this error has been pointed out. Or they have sold out, which means that customers may again receive different colours to the ones stated by Mally. Or maybe they will receive the ones stated by Mally, but not what is advertsied on the website.

I think it very remiss of Mally not to address the TSV mix up at the beginning of the show.

Lessons have not been learned pandy! I don't think qvc would want her to mention the Xmas tsv mix up!
Here's the one Kathy presented with video attached Mally says "dusk" shadow stick but the details say Saddle Shimmer, the lipstick isn't the Orchid as stated in the description http://www.qvcuk.com/Mally-6-Piece-...l?sc=NVSTPLH&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-66-_-206693

Kathy looked dreadful with the under-eye yellow stuff - like crazy-paving!

That yellow under eye stuff is a waste of time anyway, you have to use so little of it so you don't end up looking like a character from The Simpsons that it has no effect whatsoever!

Okay people interesting update.

So someone on Facebook has said they received a card through the door from RM about customs duty owed. She had bought nothing from the US and is thinking its the replacement lipgloss and eyeshadow from Mally direct from the US. So anyone else have this happen yet???? If Mally is sending direct to customers its a ****** cheek if they are being hit with duty as the products are worth over the £15 limit!!!!

Someone on the QVC FB page is saying they have received their replacements so maybe there is no customs charg to pay.

My friend's has been delivered without any duty to pay so she's happy, she got: Pilar Pink lipstick, Smoky Quartz eye stick and a full-sized lip gloss in "Must Have Pink" - She's happy although it's not called "Kimono Pink". I think Pilar has been in a TSV a while ago.

The customs declaration says $60 value.

I received an email from Mally which said if I have to pay anything to refuse delivery then let them know and they will resend items.

The Mally saga continues........lol!

Right, my neighbour has just called with my parcel from Mally. He'd been out all day so didn't bring it until now. I've been tracking it for the last week and this morning it said that it had been delivered so I was very confused about that, but now it makes sense. Anyway, I got the same as Akimbo's friend so I'm very happy with the outcome. Unfortunately though,there was a card with the parcel saying that I have to pay a custom fee of £16.85? Will I have to pay this even though they've given me the parcel? It says on the card that they won't give me the parcel until I pay but I've already got it? OMG what a palava :mysmilie_19:
Anyone else on here got anything yet? I'll wait a bit before using any of it just incase.

I don't know the answer but I'd assume they won't come chasing the money now they've delivered it, so you should be ok. It doesn't sound as though anyone knows what the mythical Kimono lipstick looks like. I wonder if it really ever existed? It's good to know the Mally company did the right thing (even when there was the problem with the customs fees. It also shows up how shabby the QVC reaction was.

The Mally saga continues........lol!

Right, my neighbour has just called with my parcel from Mally. He'd been out all day so didn't bring it until now. I've been tracking it for the last week and this morning it said that it had been delivered so I was very confused about that, but now it makes sense. Anyway, I got the same as Akimbo's friend so I'm very happy with the outcome. Unfortunately though,there was a card with the parcel saying that I have to pay a custom fee of £16.85? Will I have to pay this even though they've given me the parcel? It says on the card that they won't give me the parcel until I pay but I've already got it? OMG what a palava :mysmilie_19:
Anyone else on here got anything yet? I'll wait a bit before using any of it just incase.

My guess would be that they have one at the sorting office which requires payment and the one you have received is the replacement, they just came on the same day, my charged one came last week and the replacement today, I think the packaging for the replacement says gift on the label

Latest posts

Back