Mally Beauty TSV Sun Aug 23rd

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

That's right. And Greece does get very dry in the summer and it only takes one spark .......

Could you imagine? You really wouldn't want to be doing anything too vigorous in amongst all that nylon would you???? You would have to get in and make sure you sit really still all night propped up on your pillows like my grandmother used to do when she'd had her hair 'set' on spikey rollers.....

aragorn0130;263314[B said:
]Does that mean you will be buying the new range of bedding as made by Stretchy Stretcherson?[/B] The clothing was worrying enough but en masse there would be enough static to start a house fire......

Well, no. I'm sure it's only a matter of time before she brings out a range of heavy cotton matelasse bedding in pure white....and when she does, I'll be first in the queue.:nod::nod: Her heart's in the right place, bless her, she's just been staring at swirly polyester for too long and it's infiltrated her psyche. She'll be fine with a little gentle guidance and her :song::ninja: black trousers :ninja::song:are to die for!

Well, no. I'm sure it's only a matter of time before she brings out a range of heavy cotton matelasse bedding in pure white....and when she does, I'll be first in the queue.:nod::nod: Her heart's in the right place, bless her, she's just been staring at swirly polyester for too long and it's infiltrated her psyche. She'll be fine with a little gentle guidance and her :song::ninja: black trousers :ninja::song:are to die for!

She was VERY excited when I flicked over earlier - Anne Dawson couldn't get a word in. Kim's obviously quite proud of her new line. They were very swirly patterns though - I think that would make me dizzy if I looked at that all night. I like plain bedding in nice colours - I'm very boring.

Could you imagine? You really wouldn't want to be doing anything too vigorous in amongst all that nylon would you???? You would have to get in and make sure you sit really still all night propped up on your pillows like my grandmother used to do when she'd had her hair 'set' on spikey rollers.....

Well it would certainly put an end to your love life ..... or ignite it. :giggle:

She was VERY excited when I flicked over earlier - Anne Dawson couldn't get a word in. Kim's obviously quite proud of her new line. They were very swirly patterns though - I think that would make me dizzy if I looked at that all night. I like plain bedding in nice colours - I'm very boring.

Me too, Hon, which is why I've just printed out the Times Jumbo Cryptic crossword to peruse in my boring white bed.:wink2:I might let Hubby share the crossword if he's good....
I look forward to all your comments on the TSV when I wake up.....

Me too, Hon, which is why I've just printed out the Times Jumbo Cryptic crossword to peruse in my boring white bed.:wink2:I might let Hubby share the crossword if he's good....
I look forward to all your comments on the TSV when I wake up.....

Don't let him move about a lot - he will need to practice for when you get your Kim & Co. I will go and sit in my Northern Nights and wait for Mally at midnight!!! I've convinced myself that it's something I need now after Love A'Kin's selling pitch.......

I'm off for a bath in a sec in case AY's presenting the TSV cos when she's on at midnight I always feel like I should sit on the naughty step if I haven't thoroughly removed my make up and done my skincare! :grin:

I'm off for a bath in a sec in case AY's presenting the TSV cos when she's on at midnight I always feel like I should sit on the naughty step if I haven't thoroughly removed my make up and done my skincare! :grin:

You should be on the naughty step anyway because you've been up to no good planning out your spending splurge when you're supposed to be a shining example of how to F.A.R.T. loudly and proudly.......

You should be on the naughty step anyway because you've been up to no good planning out your spending splurge when you're supposed to be a shining example of how to F.A.R.T. loudly and proudly.......

I know. *hangs head in shame*

But did I mention it's Malleeeeeee! :sun: :sun: :sun:

I promise I'll be good for ages after tomorrow. I'm going completely cold turkey in September so That's plenty of time to F.A.R.T. to my hearts content

I daren't even look at the Tv guide to see what I'm missing! :eek:

I know. *hangs head in shame*

But did I mention it's Malleeeeeee! :sun: :sun: :sun:

I promise I'll be good for ages after tomorrow. I'm going completely cold turkey in September so That's plenty of time to F.A.R.T. to my hearts content

I daren't even look at the Tv guide to see what I'm missing! :eek:

Don't worry I'll let you know :devil:

You know what's really sad? :sad: Loveheart and Bet Lynch haven't been on to shout at you.

Those ladies know a lost cause. :giggle:

:devil:

Don't worry I'll let you know :devil:

I know! I know! There's Elemis and Yankee Candles and Kipling and Gatineau and ALL SORTS. You F.A.R.T. away but I'm going to keep my options open......

Maybe if you ask QVC really nicely they will speak to Tena Lady about doing mally-pink-pants-with silver sparkles to match her make up and Karen Millen skirt, that have a hidden gusset bit for Love A'Kin to put her duvet sized pads in!! :wink2::wink2:

Mally 6 Piece All Day Gorgeous Collection with Brushes
Today's Special Value Price £31.97
QVC Price £38.50
Item Number 228278
Availability In stock
UK P&P £3.45
Get a complete make-up look that's long-lasting with this set from Mally - only available on QVCUK! Add a burst of colour to your cheeks with Professional Blush in Sunset (7.4g), paint your lips with Everlasting Lip Colour in Summer Nude (1.6g) and finish off with Super High Shine Diamond Lipgloss (4.3g). For glamorous eyes, there's a long-wearing Evercolour Shadow Stick in Topaz (1.6g), a Black Eyeliner (3g) for definition and Volumising Mascara in Black (10ml) to create luscious lashes. Includes two brushes all presented in a pink make-up bag.

I am pleased to see BakerGirl is back on form, grassing up our Glorious Leader who in my opinion needs to give herself a severe talking to. What are you thinking Love Ak'in? We need you to be strong, to help us, when we are tempted, but here you are banging on about how much Mally you are going to buy.

I am pleased to see BakerGirl is back on form, grassing up our Glorious Leader who in my opinion needs to give herself a severe talking to. What are you thinking Love Ak'in? We need you to be strong, to help us, when we are tempted, but here you are banging on about how much Mally you are going to buy.

Yeah but not only that - she's getting others to buy as well!

You know what's really sad? :sad: Loveheart and Bet Lynch haven't been on to shout at you.

Those ladies know a lost cause. :giggle:

:devil:

:bandit: I'm here hon, :bandit:waiting in ambush :bandit: just to make sure our beloved leader doesnt go tooo mad with this Mally womans persuasive sales pitch :bandit:I am hoping the screechy AY makes Love A'kin switch off before too much damage is done to her bank account. XXX

Latest posts

Back