Mally Beauty TSV Sun Aug 23rd

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

You know what's really sad? :sad: Loveheart and Bet Lynch haven't been on to shout at you.

Those ladies know a lost cause. :giggle:

:devil:

You spoke too soon BG. I'm back and have f.a.r.t.ed at Love A'kin. I do think she is a lost cause, what with this and the exercise thingy she bought a few days ago. I, however have been very good and not bought anything this month.:angel:

:bandit: I'm here hon, :bandit:waiting in ambush :bandit: just to make sure our beloved leader doesnt go tooo mad with this Mally womans persuasive sales pitch :bandit:I am hoping the screechy AY makes Love A'kin switch off before too much damage is done to her bank account. XXX

I think it's too late BL. Other forumites, AKA potential F.A.R.T.S., have been encouraged to buy.

Love A'kin is. She's probably getting out of the bath right now and settling down in front of the telly. :grin:

You're such a tell tale BG. I am not watching so can't be tempted by any one. Off to the land of nod now. I am very disappointed with our Glorious Leader. I hope she comes to her senses and realises she doesn't need loads more make up.

You're such a tell tale BG. I am not watching so can't be tempted by any one. Off to the land of nod now. I am very disappointed with our Glorious Leader. I hope she comes to her senses and realises she doesn't need loads more make up.

Proud to be. :giggle:

Mally - Expecting - Congratulations.:flower: Mally looks beautiful, love her hair.:clapping:

:grin: :giggle: :grin: :giggle: :grin:There's me trying to keep in on the DL to try and avoid being deafened by a chorus of F.A.R.T.S. !

No chance of that with you about BG! :grin:

I haven't bought Believable Bronzer yet though - Do I get a medal?! :D

PS AY looks so bliddy good - and more importantly seems like she's enjoying herself immensely. :D Close ups?!!!! Mally is glowing and gorgeous and firing on all cylinders as she always does - and none of the models looks gaudy and overdone. So far so good!

Last edited:
What are the ingrediants for this range. Not really been watching intensely but also haven't heard them say that this range is good for your skin as they do for others such as BE and LG. Could have missed it as I was watching something else at the launch.

What are the ingrediants for this range. Not really been watching intensely but also haven't heard them say that this range is good for your skin as they do for others such as BE and LG. Could have missed it as I was watching something else at the launch.

There are no particular skin treatment benefit ingredients that I know of my lovely - just gorgeous make up! :D

I had a brief moment of thinking I might want this but I realised I only want the blush and the lip colour so I'll hold off and see if they pop up on e*ay in the next few weeks. :rock:

Tx

No skin benefits, just cheap makeup charged at a high price.

I think since Bouncy is being mentioned so much, that Mally really creates her makeup for woman of colour not fair skin people. Hence all the brown tones and a few pinks bits throw in the appeal to the fair.

Pre f.a.r.t days this would have been winging its way to my home in 5 - 7 working days Litrerally. Post f.a.r.t not a chance. We need some f.a.r.ts to practise what they preach eh.

Anyone else having problems with the sound in the 8am repeat hour? I keep getting another voice in the background. Or am I just cracking up?

PS Cracking up or not I'm NOT buying!

Loveheart, some FARTS should be strip of their badge.

Thats fighting talk Donna. I think our Glorious Leader needs to buck her ideas up don't you? Not only did she buy the TSV but some other toot as well. And not only that, she was then trying to justify it! :sad:

Latest posts

Back