Mally Beauty TSV Sun Aug 23rd

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Well ladies it looks like the services of the ANTI F.A.R.T. will not be needed tonight as a few of you have already decided to buy.

And why not I ask myself? It must be because of the great quality of the product. And let's not forget the packaging. You will be so proud to open your oh so cute pink makeup bag and extract one of your products in their green, yellow ... oops sorry gold, white and pink (again) coloured casings. It just shrieks quality and your friends will be ever so jealous! :giggle:

:devil:

It always amazes me - on QVC reviews especially - how divergent the reviews can be for the same product. Some people evangelically telling us all to buy it and declaring it the best thing since sliced bread and others viciously denouncing it as the most evil carp they've ever forked over hard earned cash for! :eek: I guess people are more likely to write a review for something they adored and want to have babies with - or something they totally despised and want to crush beneath their heels!

But I suppose we're all different aren't we?

We want /expect different things from products and we all have different lifestyles and skins.

I used to think that I had eyelids that didn't suit eyeshadow. It turns out that I just needed to find the products that suited me. (primer and eyeshadows that don't go on choppy!) Other people love those choppy eyeshadows so either they don't have my issue or they think eyeshadow's meant to look like that!)

Plus we're all using different products already and sometimes things don't interact well together.

But I digress. I love Mally's Blushers, and lipglosses, and eyeshadows. I haven't tried her powder, concealer or foundation. Or teh funny shaped eyeliner. Still not certain about that.

I mainly wear Bobbi Brown, with cherry picks from Mally, Smashbox, YSL. Christian Dior, Urban Decay, Lancome, Prescriptives, Sue Devitt, Bare Escentuals, Laura Geller and Daniel Sandler but I have tried every brand available at QVC department stores and Space NK

I hate Pout eyeshadows (too soft) Mac foundations (would not work on my skin) I've never found any Covergirl, Avon or Virgin Vie that I liked, and I thought the recent Bella Pierre TSV looked hideous.

When I read the reviews I often read their other reviews too and see if they "sound like me" to try and work out if them hating it means I'll hate it too.

Ooh blimey. Just seen how long this is! In my house we are celebrating the Mally TSV early! oops! :eek:

Last edited:
Well ladies it looks like the services of the ANTI F.A.R.T. will not be needed tonight as a few of you have already decided to buy.

And why not I ask myself? It must be because of the great quality of the product. And let's not forget the packaging. You will be so proud to open your oh so cute pink makeup bag and extract one of your products in their green, yellow ... oops sorry gold, white and pink (again) coloured casings. It just shrieks quality and your friends will be ever so jealous! :giggle:

Ooh I know! Classy stuff huh? I've got a Karen Millen grey lizard print skirt with bright pink lace and diamante that matches my Mally perfectly! I may go and put it on!

:D

Thank you, Love A'Kin. I think we must like and use pretty much the same sort of stuff so I may well take the plunge! I will watch and see how it looks when it comes on. I won't tell anyone here though - I have 3 cases, an amps trolley and a wicker wine carrier full of cosmetics (and only my cosmetics - not my skin care which I keep elsewhere....) so I suspect someone is bound to pipe up with "do you really need anything else?????":taphead:

But if you think it's worth a try.......... I shall blame you and say you made me buy it:angel:!

Oh don't! Giggling makes it worse! One of my "friends" and I use the term very loosely here ;) keeps signing me up for Tena Lady free samples so I've got a stash of them!

They're not pink and grey lizard though! :D

Thank you, Love A'Kin. I think we must like and use pretty much the same sort of stuff so I may well take the plunge! I will watch and see how it looks when it comes on. I won't tell anyone here though - I have 3 cases, an amps trolley and a wicker wine carrier full of cosmetics (and only my cosmetics - not my skin care which I keep elsewhere....) so I suspect someone is bound to pipe up with "do you really need anything else?????":taphead:

But if you think it's worth a try.......... I shall blame you and say you made me buy it:angel:!

:eek: They'll be drumming me out of the F.A.R.T.S for this you know! :D

Ooh I know! Classy stuff huh? I've got a Karen Millen grey lizard print skirt with bright pink lace and diamante that matches my Mally perfectly! I may go and put it on!

:D

Is it wrong to covet that skirt.....I really like the sound of it.........:rock:

My Mally eyeshadow compact is just plain brushed steel finish, I quite fancy something girly.:thinking2:

I won't wait up for it though, as 2 in the morning is just an hour or so too far.....

Do you get pink ones to go with Love A'kin's new Mally make up? Sounds to me like she prefers to be co-ordinated.......

:grin: :grin: :grin: Great minds think alike!

Although to be fair there's not a lot that goes with Mally's packaging! :D

:eek: They'll be drumming me out of the F.A.R.T.S for this you know! :D

No no, no F.A.R.T.ing for me - life's too short and you only live once. I've reined it in a bit so that will have to do. I'm consoling myself due to the non-appearance of the Smashbox TSV and the carp Philosophy one. Pah!

Oh don't! Giggling makes it worse! One of my "friends" and I use the term very loosely here ;) keeps signing me up for Tena Lady free samples so I've got a stash of them!

They're not pink and grey lizard though! :D

That's why you need Tena Lady :giggle:

Is it wrong to covet that skirt.....I really like the sound of it.........:rock:

My Mally eyeshadow compact is just plain brushed steel finish, I quite fancy something girly.:thinking2:

I won't wait up for it though, as 2 in the morning is just an hour or so too far.....

I'll take a pic tomorrow in daylight so you can see it in all it's "understated" glory! :D

At least if you can't wait up you'll get to watch it in the morning before most of us are up again. I think Mally's got the 11am show and that's when it usually goes crazy on a sunday doesn't it?

I'll take a pic tomorrow in daylight so you can see it in all it's "understated" glory! :D

At least if you can't wait up you'll get to watch it in the morning before most of us are up again. I think Mally's got the 11am show and that's when it usually goes crazy on a sunday doesn't it?

I get up at 6 so I'll watch the 4 o' clock one, all bleary-eyed, with the cats and a large coffee!

I get up at 6 so I'll watch the 4 o' clock one, all bleary-eyed, with the cats and a large coffee!

You can obviously get stuff shipped to you in Greece though can you? I remember seeing about your ring earlier (very pretty!). I just wonder why you can post from QVC UK to Greece, but not from QVC USA to here. It seems a bit daft that really - purely a ruse to stop us getting more for our money I suspect because even paying the tax, it would still be cheaper. Maybe Love A'kin will post you her fabby skirt for a week or two to go with your pink Mally.

No no, no F.A.R.T.ing for me - life's too short and you only live once. I've reined it in a bit so that will have to do. I'm consoling myself due to the non-appearance of the Smashbox TSV and the carp Philosophy one. Pah!

is the Philosophy one abit of a non event then? That's a shame. I know Lee Bradley really built the brand up on QVC and it will be a shame to see it a sahdow of it's former glory. *trundles off to see what's going to be in the Philosophy TSV*

Latest posts

Back