Mally Beauty TSV Sun Aug 23rd

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

You can obviously get stuff shipped to you in Greece though can you? I remember seeing about your ring earlier (very pretty!). I just wonder why you can post from QVC UK to Greece, but not from QVC USA to here. It seems a bit daft that really - purely a ruse to stop us getting more for our money I suspect because even paying the tax, it would still be cheaper. Maybe Love A'kin will post you her fabby skirt for a week or two to go with your pink Mally.

Mmm :nod: Will a Size 14 do you?

You can obviously get stuff shipped to you in Greece though can you? I remember seeing about your ring earlier (very pretty!). I just wonder why you can post from QVC UK to Greece, but not from QVC USA to here. It seems a bit daft that really - purely a ruse to stop us getting more for our money I suspect because even paying the tax, it would still be cheaper. Maybe Love A'kin will post you her fabby skirt for a week or two to go with your pink Mally.

QVCU.K. post to Europe, that's all I know, we are part of the EEC, America isn't. I pay more postage than you do, but it's still cheaper than most other companies.:nod:

is the Philosophy one abit of a non event then? That's a shame. I know Lee Bradley really built the brand up on QVC and it will be a shame to see it a sahdow of it's former glory. *trundles off to see what's going to be in the Philosophy TSV*

I've got more Hopes in my Jars and more Not Enough Hopes in my Jars then I can shake a stick at. That's the last thing I need - it's a very disappointing TSV!

Yeah - you tell 'em Love A'kin is trying to talk other people into buying stuff and she's fallen off the fartwagon....... :tongue2:

Oh I did. The F.A.R.T. thread was nearly at the bottom of page 3. As The F.A.R.T.S. glorious leader she should be tending them and not leaving them lingering. :tongue2:

Though to be fair what with her F.A.R.T.I.N.G and her waterworks she probably doesn't know if she's coming or going! :giggle:

:devil:

Oh I did. The F.A.R.T. thread was nearly at the bottom of page 3. As The F.A.R.T.S. glorious leader she should be tending them and not leaving them lingering. :tongue2:

Though to be fair what with her F.A.R.T.I.N.G and her waterworks she probably doesn't know if she's coming or going! :giggle:

Oh I like that, thank you. I do enjoy entertaining conversation on a Saturday evening!!!! I'm going to go and have a look to see what trouble the lapsed F.A.R.T.er is in now........ have you thought about F.A.R.T. rehab for those troubled souls who lost their path on the FARTway?

Not unless it has s-t-r-e-t-c-h....a la Kim, as I'm a size 16 and cannot pretend otherwise.......

I'll take it then! I've eaten a lot of foam mushrooms and fizzy saucers whilst watching the X-Factor but a bit of my JP Pilates tomorrow and I'll be all the bash once more ......

That's truer than you know my lovely. I am very excited! :tongue2: :D

I haven't dared show my face on the F.A.R.T.S. thread knowing the Mally marathon binge I am contemplating! :eek:

I'll take it then! I've eaten a lot of foam mushrooms and fizzy saucers whilst watching the X-Factor but a bit of my JP Pilates tomorrow and I'll be all the bash once more ......

I'm not sure it would stretch enough to fit both of you... :D

It does have a little stretch....:D

Pah! I'll have to pass on your kind offer then, I've already heard what this lot have to say about those who wear their clothes too tight, and I have enough problems defending Ms. Mendleson and her riotously patterned fabrics. The woman's a saint, I tell ya, bringing stretch clothing and purple prose to the masses........:flower::flower::flower::flower:

Oh I like that, thank you. I do enjoy entertaining conversation on a Saturday evening!!!! I'm going to go and have a look to see what trouble the lapsed F.A.R.T.er is in now........ have you thought about F.A.R.T. rehab for those troubled souls who lost their path on the FARTway?

No way - they would all be wanting tea and sympathy. And we all know what happens when you drink too much liquid ... :giggle:

Pah! I'll have to pass on your kind offer then, I've already heard what this lot have to say about those who wear their clothes too tight, and I have enough problems defending Ms. Mendleson and her riotously patterned fabrics. The woman's a saint, I tell ya, bringing stretch clothing and purple prose to the masses........:flower::flower::flower::flower:

Does that mean you will be buying the new range of bedding as made by Stretchy Stretcherson? The clothing was worrying enough but en masse there would be enough static to start a house fire......

Does that mean you will be buying the new range of bedding as made by Stretchy Stretcherson? The clothing was worrying enough but en masse there would be enough static to start a house fire......

That's right. And Greece does get very dry in the summer and it only takes one spark .......

Latest posts

Back