Lulu Guinness tsv 6/12/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Well I am going to have to be on my best behaviour and not buy it as just booked to go to Disneyland in the new year :mysmilie_14:

You're going to have to restrain me ladies! No more Lulu until I've met Mickey Mouse!

but you could get the red one to use when you meet mickey mouse! lol... sorry i'm no help ella :mysmilie_50:

Well I am going to have to be on my best behaviour and not buy it as just booked to go to Disneyland in the new year :mysmilie_14:

You're going to have to restrain me ladies! No more Lulu until I've met Mickey Mouse!

Aww how fab! I'll be joining you in the no buying thing. Catergorically, most definitely NOT buying any more LG bags!

I am going to resist too, don't really fancy it and must not buy anymore handbags, I know her sale is not far away but there is not much in the range I like at the moment so cannot see me bring tempted, should make use of the ones I already have!

Aww how fab! I'll be joining you in the no buying thing. Catergorically, most definitely NOT buying any more LG bags!

I know what you mean, I really shouldn't buy anymore... but its like an illness... although the one in the photo doesn't do it for me so i wont be buying that option, i'd have to see the others before making my mind up. hoping not to like them though!!

I know what you mean, I really shouldn't buy anymore... but its like an illness... although the one in the photo doesn't do it for me so i wont be buying that option, i'd have to see the others before making my mind up. hoping not to like them though!!

I probably won't be buying,but you never know.i have one LG and that seems to be enough for me.

THis TSV is the only one I look forward to these days, it's the only one that generates excitement.I like following this thread while people make up their minds.

Great job Ian! I'm relieved this is the TSV, I like the Izzy I already own but don't want another and I still think the lips are too big for the bag. Curious to note the bag has the striped lining rather than the "made for QVC" red lips on black lining. I prefer the stripes.

Great job Ian! I'm relieved this is the TSV, I like the Izzy I already own but don't want another and I still think the lips are too big for the bag. Curious to note the bag has the striped lining rather than the "made for QVC" red lips on black lining. I prefer the stripes.

I like the shape but to be honest it's the oversize lips that put me off with some LG products and the lipstick zip pulls. i know it's her trade mark but its not for every one. I will still enjoy watching though as they are quality products.

I agree both. I am really going off the designs to be honest. I love the ones I have but I don't think I'll be tempted by any more. I may even sell two of my Jenny's and possibly my Nicola :-(

i actually quite like it, but want to see the other colours as i am not buying another black one.

Thanks for this Ellaa, I like the blue colour but don't like the lips on it so my money is safe, must admit I agree with Minxy Kitten's earlier comments, am not keen on her current range and whilst I like the LG bags I have I am not tempted to buy anymore,

Thanks for this Ellaa, I like the blue colour but don't like the lips on it so my money is safe, must admit I agree with Minxy Kitten's earlier comments, am not keen on her current range and whilst I like the LG bags I have I am not tempted to buy anymore,

Glad I am not alone! Is this tonight then? This must be the first time I haven't had it in my diary! No, I'm afraid I have been tempted by another brand, along with paring back what I've got and taking stock of my over - indulgence. I did a car boot sale the other weekend and, at the risk of sounding like Smashey and Nicey, will be giving the money to charity at xmas. It is beyond ridiculous how much stuff I accumulate. There is just absolutely no need whatsoever!! I am not going to starve and die if I have less than 5 handbags!!! Ha ha. Sorry, just in a really realistic frame of mind lately :-/

I am determined not to watch any shows tomorrow as I may see something else and be tempted, I really can't resist a nice handbag and have far more than I will ever need, or use regularly. Am starting my New Years resolution early,to buy a lot less stuff that I don't need, and at least I won't have to watch the presenters fawning over Lulu tomorrow :mysmilie_59:

Yes, it will be nice to miss that! And, Nicola kind of annoys me too. Nope, tv won't be on tomorrow. This feels very liberating! Stay strong LBA and Ellaaa!! And you too CMQ - although you haven't said you're not buying...I know you may be tempted ;-) But then again, if you want it, buy it. I am just supporting those of you who are determined not to buy!

Add me to the abstinence list! I like the look of the polished leather but I don't want another Izzy (it's the big lips). When she did the etched leather I really fancied it but resisted and then regretted it. I'll wait and see which bags turn up in her January Sale.

I have a wallet in the saffiano leather, it's gorgeous and much more sophisticated. I really don't like the tsv. It's tiny. And those ****** lips!!

On a more positive note, Jill looks fab in that dress.

I switched on to have a nose as I'm still up pottering around, but don't feel tempted by anything and won't watch any tomorrow. Wooh!

I must be over-tired because I'm watching Jill's mouth when she speaks and she's morphing into Anne Robinson (not quite there yet), talking out of the side of her mouth.

I'm off to bed I think before the meds wear off :whew: Nurse! The screens! :mysmilie_13:

I must be over-tired because I'm watching Jill's mouth when she speaks and she's morphing into Anne Robinson (not quite there yet), talking out of the side of her mouth.

I'm off to bed I think before the meds wear off :whew: Nurse! The screens! :mysmilie_13:

I noticed and posted on here very same observation a couple of months ago Akimbo. What doesnt help also tonight with JF are the uncovered arms, they are far too angular, gangly and distracting when she presents.

Latest posts

Back