Kipling TSV 14/8/24

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

A friend keeps telling me I should get one, she loves them. I keep thinking you have to take it on and off going into shops to pay, getting on the bus getting it off your shoulders wearing a winter coat. I'll stick with the cross body bags last Kipling were big proper big, not the medium ones QVC call big. Bought it in TKMaxx less and half price under £40.

As I've said on this forum before, I have a tried and tested Kipling Gabbie which goes everywhere, takes everything, with not too many compartments so I know exactly where everything is. I've kept one or two other Kipling bags in different colours for "in case" but I really should get rid now. The "in case" is always hanging over me and I just need more will-power. I bought my Gabbie many years ago at a special offer on amazon for around £30, and the rest have been ebay buys. Some hold their price but more often than not you can pick up one for a song on ebay so not everyone is making a killing, though I've been lucky once or twice and sold a couple for more than I paid for them while even more just haven't sold and have gone to charity shops, and one now used as a peg bag, which it does brilliantly.

I wouldn't buy any more at the prices they charge and I agree, there are some excellent £10 bags very similar out there, though I do like a key fob and Kipling does that brilliantly.

Kipling Premium Emina Medium Backpack
Item Number: 408686
QVC Price £93.00
Todays Special Value Price £54.96
P&P £3.95

Meet Emina, a gorgeous backpack from Kipling that's set to become your new accessory staple. This bag features multiple interior and exterior pockets and a zip-top fastening to help you keep your essentials secure, organised and within easy reach. It's also designed to fit a 13-inch laptop, making it the ideal choice for a day at the office. Complete with a handle, adjustable straps and, of course, a removable Kipling monkey, Emina boasts the perfect blend of style and functionality.
Organisation at its best - this bag has a neat, slimline design and is incredibly spacious, featuring front and back zip pockets, interior slots and pen slots. The Emina backpack offers a place and plenty of space for all your cant-be-without items, while making it easy to find them.
Playful features - what's a Kipling bag without a monkey? Each colour option comes with the brand's beloved monkey, adding a dash of personality to your new favourite accessory. The Beige Leopard and Black Leopard options come with the classic Robo monkey, while Monkey Blue, Playful Blue and Tender Taupe each have their own furry monkey.
Five colours only at QVC - there's something for everyone with our colour options, with Beige Leopard and Black Leopard boasting a timeless jacquard finish, while Monkey Blue offers a playful print. Prefer a solid tone? Choose Playful Blue or Tender Taupe.
  • Outer pockets: 2 x zip front, 1 x zip back
  • Inner pockets: 1 x slot, 1 x zip, 2 x functional pen slots
  • Zip fastening
  • Outer and lining: 100% polyester
  • Wipe clean with a damp cloth
  • Backpack strap: 51cm - 84cm (20" - 33")
  • Backpack (h x w x d): 36cm x 28cm x 12cm (14.1" x 11" x 4.7")

Colour options:
  • Beige Leopard - with a metal monkey and pistachio shell lining
  • Black Leopard - with a metal monkey and slate grey lining
  • Monkey Blue - with Valentina the monkey and slate grey lining
  • Playful Blue - with Francesco the monkey and slate grey lining
  • Tender Taupe - with Juliane the monkey and slate grey lining

All measurements are approximate

I have a couple of Kipling backpacks I bought from a Kipling outlet store many years ago. I still use for weekends away or visiting friends. This TSV looks more like a shopping bag with back straps on and it doesn’t look very secure. I think I must be in the minority as some of the colours have already sold out.

I have a couple of Kipling backpacks I bought from a Kipling outlet store many years ago. I still use for weekends away or visiting friends. This TSV looks more like a shopping bag with back straps on and it doesn’t look very secure. I think I must be in the minority as some of the colours have already sold out.
I think it’s awful!
I also have a very old Kipling backpack that has been across the country and round Europe with me. Very spacious, pockets in the right place expanding sides and really good quality.
I totally agree that the TSV looks like a shopping bag with straps. Kipling seem to have lost the plot with a lot of these newer designs.

You are so right, I have a City backpack, it’s got lots of pockets, plus the two zips can be secured by a padlock. This bag, whilst pretty, is not functional enough t for me, I too have resisted.

Latest posts

Back