Lulu Guinness TSV 12th August

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Why can I not see the pic of your cats Caipirossi?? Is there a link?

Ooh Tink I don't know. No link, just an uploaded photo on post 488, page 49. It's not a very good photo as was taken from behind and above!!

From mobile, please excuse any silly errors!! :)

Thanks Tink. Little monkies they are! :D

Sent from my Sony Tablet S using Tapatalk 2

Thanks Pickle re the cats!! They are amazing company. Even on a gorgeous day like today they are happily playing/snoozing in the garden bit will pop their heads in now and again to check up on me, haha!

Ooh well done re ebay!! I still have things to go on, all my biker gear (that boat has sadly sailed for me) I just can't be bothered with it all, the packing, the posting....I should really though.

That pink Franka is a new one! It belongs to Cheshire Set on here. There was also one that ended last night - they're not going to hang around are they?! I have put a bid on the navy polka dot Franka, only £100, I know I am going to be outbid very soon, but I just want to see how I feel about that, hehe!!

I'm with you on the tsv. I think it's navy Jenny or even the black nappa Nicola if it's on EP. I have 3 black LG now but have been lusting after it on the LG site, it's so 'relaxed' for a Lulu, quite different to her usual structured style.

Mind you, I should really use the money to fix my boot. Too much opening and closing with huge LG boxes to put in that has probably messed it up!!! :dull:

I know what you mean, actually getting things onto eBay can be time consuming but I had a real splurge at the weekend and I'm not doing too badly out of it!

Seems the pink Frankas are really popular, they don't crop up too often and when they do they go like hot cakes! Reckon I'll hang on to mine - It's one of my favs anyway!

My jury is still out re the TSV - I was watching earlier so I saw an actual advert for it and I do like it but I'm thinking "do I need another small evening bag?" and my answer was "no, but it's bigger than some of my others". Grrr! Wish I had some will-power.......just a small amount would do!!:taphead:

I like the Nicola too, I know what you mean about the relaxed style, that was what drew me to my red nappa Ruthie, that's more of a slouchy bag and I love it.

Hey ho! Not long now.......:happy:

The large Jenny has gone completely, in any colour! Which makes me think it's a glitch......I hope!!

Well I didn't bid on the pink franka. I had my sensible head on but I saw that it sold and got a pretty good price. So well done you! Gorgeous bag but one I feel I'm destined to live without. And my lovely friend did remind me I have at least 7 pink handbags that she could think of. I had a quick count in my head and I think I have 12. Bliddy heck!!

Well I didn't bid on the pink franka. I had my sensible head on but I saw that it sold and got a pretty good price. So well done you! Gorgeous bag but one I feel I'm destined to live without. And my lovely friend did remind me I have at least 7 pink handbags that she could think of. I had a quick count in my head and I think I have 12. Bliddy heck!!

12?! Flippin' 'eck! Maybe the Franka would have been a bag too far!!

Thanks Tinkerbelle! I was pleased with the price and have sent it off to its new home :)

I have my bright pink Mulberry's to look at instead and I have 3 Frankas anyway

Hey! Just a quick heads up - if you go onto QVC and search on Lulu Guinness you should (hopefully!) see a few bags on Last Clicks prices!:happy:

I saw the perforated purse earlier. Anything else note worthy?!

From mobile, please excuse any silly errors!! :)

Thanks Tinkerbelle! I was pleased with the price and have sent it off to its new home :)

I have my bright pink Mulberry's to look at instead and I have 3 Frankas anyway

Ooo which pink Mulberry?? Or is it berries? I only have the sponge leather small Bayswater but I love it. Jabba is Queen Mulberry I think.

The Franka is so lovely and I was tempted but gotta be sensible right now. Are you off on hold now? Have a fab time.

Slightly surprised myself on the number of pink handbags. But am going to sell one Radley and maybe an Osprey.

Hey! Just a quick heads up - if you go onto QVC and search on Lulu Guinness you should (hopefully!) see a few bags on Last Clicks prices!:happy:

I noticed that earlier in the week but theyre not available, its one of the frustrations about the new website. Searches bring up items that are no longer available - perforated purse, lips romilly and i cant remember what the other one was.

They only come up on the new website but then are out of stock if you click on them.

The new website is crap. I have the new one when I log on at work (shhhh!) and have the old one at home. I looked for the red carpet manicure today at work and it came up with just two nail polish collections. I looked back on here for the number of the starter kit and if you put that in it worked. At home on the old qvc website it comes up with 7 items. Their sales must be going down if you cannot find items on it.

So maybe this is what is happening with the Lulu Guinness bags - you can find them on the old system but not the new one?

Latest posts

Back