Lulu Guinness TSV 12th August

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

oooooooooo the lips Romily for £120!!!!

What should I do???

I so love the Romily style with the three compartments!

Have ordered the bow Wanda with the lip print from Cocosa. I ended up with a refund from my red leather Romilly that I had to return so the money was burning a hole in my pocket!! Thanks for the head up Tashasaw:up:

Good choice Bluebell. It's a lovely bag and even better at the sale price.

Good Morning Ladies

If anyone is insterested there is a lulu sale on at Cocosa. I have attached the link https://www.cocosa.com/Sale/?sid=16217&catid=Women

Happy shopping

I haven't been bought anything as I am waiting see if I tempted by the TSV. If the TSV doesn't grab me then I will be getting either the raspberry wanda or navy jenny.

There!!!

I have just ordered the Lips Romily, and because it is a sale, the Floral Annabel!

Both bags for the approx price of tomorrow's TSV, which I am not that bothered about!

Life is good!

There!!!

I have just ordered the Lips Romily, and because it is a sale, the Floral Annabel!

Both bags for the approx price of tomorrow's TSV, which I am not that bothered about!

Life is good!

Two for the price of one - absolute bargain.

I am trying very hard not to buy anything. I :heart: the floral annabell bag.

Oh I was this close to buying a cherry bag but remembered I have a Twenty8twelve Lezark bag in oxblood that I bought years ago but haven't used because I needed cross-body straps back then. Just dug it out of the cupboard and it's like having a new bag Yippeee!

lezark.jpg

Jude xx

Have ordered the bow Wanda with the lip print from Cocosa. I ended up with a refund from my red leather Romilly that I had to return so the money was burning a hole in my pocket!! Thanks for the head up Tashasaw:up:

I love my Wanda, it is the perfect size for me!

Oh I was this close to buying a cherry bag but remembered I have a Twenty8twelve Lezark bag in oxblood that I bought years ago but haven't used because I needed cross-body straps back then. Just dug it out of the cupboard and it's like having a new bag Yippeee!

View attachment 8090

Jude xx

That's lovely Jude. Very unusual shape and a gorgeous colour :D

A friend posted the link on my FB just now, then I saw this so thought it rude not to look, hehe!! That's all I did though was look.

It's either navy Wanda or Franka, or I'm quite partial to the mink lips Wanda. I love the raspberry too but I don't think I'd have much use out of it. I'm not really a pink/purple girl and even dislike my extra large purple Jenny because it's purple! I love the bag and still use it, but I wish it wasn't purple!!

So that's me talking myself out of the very pretty raspberry. Navy or mink it is then :D (if anything!)

From mobile, please excuse any silly errors!! :)

I got the on to the new site a few weeks back, but now I only get the "old" one always, I wonder why:thinking: Is there a link, please Princess Pickle?

Hi, I've just looked again and they've all disappeared today so heaven knows what was going on yesterday!

Sorry for any false hopes!

Good Morning Ladies

If anyone is insterested there is a lulu sale on at Cocosa. I have attached the link https://www.cocosa.com/Sale/?sid=16217&catid=Women

Happy shopping

I haven't been bought anything as I am waiting see if I tempted by the TSV. If the TSV doesn't grab me then I will be getting either the raspberry wanda or navy jenny.

Thanks for that. Just had a quick look but it's quite surprising as some of the bags they have on there are quite old, i.e. from several seasons ago, not just this season. My money is safe.......for now!

Most of the pics are up now (on the new website) for the links I posted yesterday.

Sorry, but I think this is rather ugly :blush:

http://www.qvcuk.com/Lulu-Guinness-...CH&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-27-_-103967&source=aw

View attachment 8087

But am liking this :)

http://www.qvcuk.com/Lulu-Guinness-...=104002-SRCH&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-67-_-104002

This is the one Fearne Cotten was spotted with yesterday. SOrry, hate to name drop and hate 'zelebrities' but I did fancy the bag when I saw the link on LG's FB page!

View attachment 8088

ANd this in Navy is so cute!!

http://www.qvcuk.com/Lulu-Guinness-...=103329-SRCH&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-44-_-103329

View attachment 8089

Hi Capirossi, Don't know what's going on with QVC's website but if I search on Lulu Guinness I can't see any of these bags! I get a total of 96 (many of which aren't available) and these aren't among them!

Wish this website would get sorted out!

Don't know if that's good or bad really lol.

Mmmmm.....navy patent Wanda.....arrrrr :p Be still my beating heart!!

Let's form a product development team ladies :D

If one materialises, you know an insider has read this. Maybe we should patent it Tink!!! Do I mean patent? Do you patent an idea? Ooh, patent.....losing the plot now!!

Mmmmm.....navy patent Wanda.....arrrrr :p Be still my beating heart!!

Let's form a product development team ladies :D

If one materialises, you know an insider has read this. Maybe we should patent it Tink!!! Do I mean patent? Do you patent an idea? Ooh, patent.....losing the plot now!!

Can you patent patent?:thinking:

Latest posts

Back