Lulu Guinness TSV 12th August

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

You have a blue patent Jenny????!! I'm so not speaking to you!!!

Jammy so and so!!!

Pickle you and I will be flinging ourselves on our mice should this appear on easy pay!! Hope there's plenty to go around. If not we'll have to share. I'm willing to have joint custody. We could meet half way every weekend to do a handover :p

Anyone else in the running that we should be aware of?! :D

From mobile, please excuse any silly errors!! :)

Jammy so and so!!!

Pickle you and I will be flinging ourselves on our mice should this appear on easy pay!! Hope there's plenty to go around. If not we'll have to share. I'm willing to have joint custody. We could meet half way every weekend to do a handover :p

Yes,i want one,after gazing at it on lulu's website,love the red as well but the navy is lovely,not too dark

I want a red too LBA but, for now, I have a red bag. The navy is gorgeous isn't it? :)

Fingers crossed for easy pay ;)

Jammy so and so!!!

If push came to shove, I could cope with that - we could meet somewhere at the Severn Bridge!!

Jammy so and so!!!

I've got a bad feeling about it now - online tracking said it was attempted to be delivered today and a calling card was left to schedule redelivery - but there wasn't any card left! I hope they've not tried to deliver to the wrong address. Will need to try and get through on the phone but what's the betting it's a dial x for this, dial y for that and I never get to speak to a real person.

I've got a bad feeling about it now - online tracking said it was attempted to be delivered today and a calling card was left to schedule redelivery - but there wasn't any card left! I hope they've not tried to deliver to the wrong address. Will need to try and get through on the phone but what's the betting it's a dial x for this, dial y for that and I never get to speak to a real person.

That sounds like DX - a complete farce. I would ring QCs and tell them no card was left, get them to sort it out. I haven't had one DX delivery that has gone smoothly. The tracking number and my postcode are always unrecognisable. A DX employee told me I had been given the wrong one by Q. Either way, one of them is lying. I love it when Hermes are delivering as I know my courier will always leave it somewhere safe for me. My mum's courier opens the door, shouts to my dad (wheelchair bound) and leaves it in the hall if she's not there - by agreement. ****** DX are a pain in the proverbial!! Hope you get something sorted asap. My stone polka Franka was in parcel limbo for ages :(

Here's the link to the red perforated Wanda on eBay if you are interested, Letz-be-avenue: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Lulu-Guin...79?pt=UK_Women_s_Handbags&hash=item1c29e2940b

Many Thanks Princess Pickle, i may just go for it, as i dont think the TSV will be my "cup of tea". I do hope Q see sense and ensure a lot of the bags on Sunday are on EZ pay, they should do if they have looked on this forum and see the frenzy a lot of us have got in over the whole event. I may be tempted with the Jenny if it doesnt sell out!! :happy:

That sounds like DX - a complete farce. I would ring QCs and tell them no card was left, get them to sort it out. I haven't had one DX delivery that has gone smoothly. The tracking number and my postcode are always unrecognisable. A DX employee told me I had been given the wrong one by Q. Either way, one of them is lying. I love it when Hermes are delivering as I know my courier will always leave it somewhere safe for me. My mum's courier opens the door, shouts to my dad (wheelchair bound) and leaves it in the hall if she's not there - by agreement. ****** DX are a pain in the proverbial!! Hope you get something sorted asap. My stone polka Franka was in parcel limbo for ages :(

Thanks, if i dont get anywhere with dx tomorrow i'll all cs. Never had anything via dx before. Our hermes courier is brilliant, wish the bag had been sent via them. He leaves parcels in a safe place for me and has battled through the snow to us the last coiple of bad winters when no-one else attempted it.

The patent franka and patent jenny are showing available in all colours, including the navy, just in case anyone wants to "jump to the phone" rather than wait to see if they do ez pay at the weekend.

The patent franka and patent jenny are showing available in all colours, including the navy, just in case anyone wants to "jump to the phone" rather than wait to see if they do ez pay at the weekend.

Thanks Spartacus :D

As much as I'm tempted, after spending a small fortune in the sale I have to wait to see if there's easy pay :(

Thanks, if i dont get anywhere with dx tomorrow i'll all cs. Never had anything via dx before. Our hermes courier is brilliant, wish the bag had been sent via them. He leaves parcels in a safe place for me and has battled through the snow to us the last coiple of bad winters when no-one else attempted it.

Managed to speak to a real live person at DX and explained the problem that although I had rescheduled an alternative delivery date I was concerned in case they tried to deliver to the wrong address, given no calling card was left at mine. DX lady was able to give me some information in their system (presumably from the driver), that the card had been left and there was a dog in the house - we don't have a dog!! As I thought they shoved a card through someone else's letterbox. Fingers crossed with the info I've left them to pass to the driver it will get to me later in the week - better had if I'm having to take the day off to be at home to receive it.

Am off work sick :( but look what I just found on our favourite shopping channel...!!! :D

I may have to have one of these, how gorgeous? The clasp on top appears to be gold lips. From what I can see it comes in red, navy, black and stone.

Stay tuned for some other bags that will appear :D:D:D

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1344349695307.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1344349695307.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 193
  • uploadfromtaptalk1344349704306.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1344349704306.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 211
  • uploadfromtaptalk1344349714059.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1344349714059.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 200
  • uploadfromtaptalk1344349727984.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1344349727984.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 187
Actually, as gorgeous as the tsv (is it?!) is, I don't know if I could get on with that handle. But oh my, it's beautiful :eek:

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1344350157434.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1344350157434.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 174
  • uploadfromtaptalk1344350165261.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1344350165261.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 176
Im squinting at my iPhone. Does that look like a small Eva? What's the handle made of? I can't tell on this tiddly screen. Looks lovely though.

God is the patent Franka available in the pink?? I daren't look!

:happy: Well done for posting those pics Capirossi. Not sure the style's really me - but will reserve judgement till Sunday. Hope you're feeling better soon.

Im squinting at my iPhone. Does that look like a small Eva? What's the handle made of? I can't tell on this tiddly screen. Looks lovely though.

God is the patent Franka available in the pink?? I daren't look!

It definitely looks like a small Eva to me! Is gorgeous. From what I can see the handle is the same material as the bag. The handle looks tiny too, definitely hand held. Not even sure if it would fit on the arm? :confused: No pink Franka at the mo. I would be jumping around the lounge if that was showing, he he!!

:happy: Well done for posting those pics Capirossi. Not sure the style's really me - but will reserve judgement till Sunday. Hope you're feeling better soon.

Same here Spartacus. Think, for me, it's one to be admired and respected but not used, by me! I still can't wait to see it though.

Thank you! I just put cat milk in my tea and put the sweetners in the fridge :rolleyes: Dizzy and confused :( ha ha!

Managed to speak to a real live person at DX and explained the problem that although I had rescheduled an alternative delivery date I was concerned in case they tried to deliver to the wrong address, given no calling card was left at mine. DX lady was able to give me some information in their system (presumably from the driver), that the card had been left and there was a dog in the house - we don't have a dog!! As I thought they shoved a card through someone else's letterbox. Fingers crossed with the info I've left them to pass to the driver it will get to me later in the week - better had if I'm having to take the day off to be at home to receive it.

They're such a joke it's unreal. I hope they don't mess you around again. Do they have any idea what they do to our sanity when they keep us apart from our Lulu bags?! ;)

Latest posts

Back