Lulu Guinness TSV 12th August

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Am off work sick :( but look what I just found on our favourite shopping channel...!!! :D

I may have to have one of these, how gorgeous? The clasp on top appears to be gold lips. From what I can see it comes in red, navy, black and stone.

Stay tuned for some other bags that will appear :D:D:D

From mobile, please excuse any silly errors!! :)

Sorry to hear that you are not feeling well. Hope you get well soon. :flower:

Thanks for posting the pictures. The bags are gorgeous. I am loving :heart: all the colours. Before I saw the pictures, I thought I would only buy a navy but now I don't know.

Heads up:

Lulu Guinness Quilted Lips Nappa Leather Small Wanda

£272.76 P&P: £5.95

2 Easy Pay instalments of £136.38, plus P&P

Hmm, the mink is calling....do I want this in mink more than the navy Jenny or Franka?

Oh, life is a b*tch...decisions, decisions!!! :banghead:

Sent from my Sony Tablet S using Tapatalk 2

Just seen the new advert for Sunday, and there were some lovely Lulu Guinness bags, mostly the ones Capirossi showed in her pictures, and
I"m sure one of them has to be the T S V :wonder:

Thanks Spartacus :D

As much as I'm tempted, after spending a small fortune in the sale I have to wait to see if there's easy pay :(

I spotted this last night (after I'd logged off the PC) and those were my thoughts entirely!!:sweat:

Lulu Guinness Winter Floral Leather Small Bow Wanda Bag

QVC Price: £490.12 £490.11 P&P: £6.95

3 Easy Pay instalments of £163.37, plus P&P

Thank you! I just put cat milk in my tea and put the sweetners in the fridge :rolleyes: Dizzy and confused :( ha ha!

So, what's cat milk like? I've always wondered......!!

Thanks for posting those pictures but I'm not convinced that it's one I'll go crackers for - maybe I need to see it in the flesh but it's going to have to be red hot to tempt me away from that navy Jenny!!

P.S. Should have said, get well soon:mysmilie_1:

Last edited:
Heads up:

Lulu Guinness Quilted Lips Nappa Leather Small Wanda

£272.76 P&P: £5.95

2 Easy Pay instalments of £136.38, plus P&P

Hmm, the mink is calling....do I want this in mink more than the navy Jenny or Franka?

Oh, life is a b*tch...decisions, decisions!!! :banghead:

What if they are all on EP?!!:mysmilie_486:

Lulu Guinness Winter Floral Leather Small Bow Wanda Bag

QVC Price: £490.12 £490.11 P&P: £6.95

3 Easy Pay instalments of £163.37, plus P&P

Reckon they're trying to clear that one out - that's last winter's stock, if not before!

Many Thanks Princess Pickle, i may just go for it, as i dont think the TSV will be my "cup of tea". I do hope Q see sense and ensure a lot of the bags on Sunday are on EZ pay, they should do if they have looked on this forum and see the frenzy a lot of us have got in over the whole event. I may be tempted with the Jenny if it doesnt sell out!! :happy:

I hope so too, the more EPs the better in my book.....or maybe not!! :wonder:

Lulu Guinness Canvas Polka Dot Franka Bag

QVC Price: £227.00 P&P: £6.95

4 Easy Pay instalments of £56.75, plus P&P

Red only. Damn!

Im squinting at my iPhone. Does that look like a small Eva? What's the handle made of? I can't tell on this tiddly screen. Looks lovely though.

God is the patent Franka available in the pink?? I daren't look!

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news Tink but I don't reckon the pink Franka will come back, I think was a one-off special for a particular season (much like the navy is now and the black cherry last year). You will have to keep your eyes on eBay! :happy:

Lulu Guinness The World Is Your Oyster Large Tote Bag

QVC Price: £190.00 Bargain Hunter Price : £174.24 P&P: £5.95

Hmm, with a removable cross body strap I may have to have a navy....or a red....navy and red??,! Easy pay please!!! ;)

Ooo well done. You deserve another day off sick for that. Well a day off anyway. That's a much better price than I thought it would be.

Will be fab in the navy but I think the navy Franka is probably the better option. Can you get an A5 pad or a Kindle in the Franka? It looks like it might be too shallow. I want a navy bag for work and want to be able to carry my Kindle and a pad. I can carry a smaller pad but my Kindle is the older version.

Sorry to hear that you are not feeling well. Hope you get well soon. :flower:

Thanks for posting the pictures. The bags are gorgeous. I am loving :heart: all the colours. Before I saw the pictures, I thought I would only buy a navy but now I don't know.

Thanks Tash. Same here, but apart from the funky new clasp I think I may actually prefer the Franka or Jenny :confused:

So, what's cat milk like? I've always wondered......!!

Thanks for posting those pictures but I'm not convinced that it's one I'll go crackers for - maybe I need to see it in the flesh but it's going to have to be red hot to tempt me away from that navy Jenny!!

P.S. Should have said, get well soon:mysmilie_1:

Thanks PP! Luckily I had the sense to discard it down the sink and start again, ha ha! I'm of the same opinion. The cb strap helps but really not sure it's me.

What if they are all on EP?!!:mysmilie_486:

Then they shall all be mine. Muhaha!! Oh no, seriously, don't. I'm confused enough as it is!!

Reckon they're trying to clear that one out - that's last winter's stock, if not before!

Someone on here was lusting after this big time. Can't remember who now. Hope they see this :D

I hope so too, the more EPs the better in my book.....or maybe not!! :wonder:

Ditto. Argh!

Ooo well done. You deserve another day off sick for that. Well a day off anyway. That's a much better price than I thought it would be.

Will be fab in the navy but I think the navy Franka is probably the better option. Can you get an A5 pad or a Kindle in the Franka? It looks like it might be too shallow. I want a navy bag for work and want to be able to carry my Kindle and a pad. I can carry a smaller pad but my Kindle is the older version.

I agree, on all counts, ha ha!

I can get my new kindle in a case in and also my tablet in a case which is Apple sized. It's a bit tight to close the zip, but if there's not much else in there you'll be ok. I'll try it in the outside pocket when I venture up to the collection or down to the kitchen where the red one is!

Ets - sorry, reckon you should definitely get an A5 pad in. I saw 'pad' and thought tablet!

Etsa - A5 pad no problem! Confirmed :D

Last edited:

I don't have a kindle you shouldn't have a problem fitting one into the patent franka- I've got the stone patent franka with a hardbook book in it right now, which I've measured. The book is 25cm x 19cm x 2cm. I can still zip the bag up, but would say it's about at the limit at that 19cm depth.

Latest posts

Back