Lulu Guinness One Time Only

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Welcome to the forum Bluebell bun! Great choice of LG bag and great reduction. Let's see what QVC have in store for us??????

LG customer service informed me that the sale should last until the end of the month but couldn't give me a specific end date. Fingers crossed it's until 31 July(pay day) and they still have a few bags on sale.

My meduim black sparkle leather romilly bag's turnlock has broken. I am very surprised this has happened as I am very careful with my bags and have only used this bag a few times. Phew found out I am still within the 12 month warranty period so I have to take it to the shop by 23/7 and hopefully they can repair it. Really glad I am it has happened within the 12 months otherwise I would have be gutted. :sweat:

Ah that's good news for your bag! They really do have good cs. I lost a mirror zip pull once and they sent me two for free.

I have just been trying to call them to ask about the sale, so thanks for the update! I have now sold two of my LG pieces so am raring to go, lol. It's that age old dilemma though, buy now or risk it and wait!
I noticed earlier that there is a nick out of the leather in the handle of.my polka dot Franka. I think I'll ring Q as it's a lot of money to spend for it not to be perfect. Thing is, how long will I be without it whilst waiting for my replacement? :(

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Wow Caprossi you were able to sell 2 LGs. :star: I have a polka dot small zoe bag that I have never used and it has similar colours to my bow wanda but I just can't do it. I really should have a look at my bags and ebay the ones I don't use.

Hope QVC don't take to long to send you a replacement. LG bags are not cheap and at that price you would expect it to be in pristine condition with no nicks etc.

I've just double checked the stock status and the stone is on waitlist again, it was available over the last few days. Don't know what to do now, as I want the bag, but am not happy about the nick. Is it worth ringing do you think?

Wow Caprossi you were able to sell 2 LGs. :star: I have a polka dot small zoe bag that I have never used and it has similar colours to my bow wanda but I just can't do it. I really should have a look at my bags and ebay the ones I don't use.

Hope QVC don't take to long to send you a replacement. LG bags are not cheap and at that price you would expect it to be in pristine condition with no nicks etc.

I know! The girl from work who is buying the Carmella wanted the purse too, result! I am a bit funny/ocd about having stuff I don't use. This is why I was able to part with these easily! I am trying to use my remaining collection more, but if I don't I will sell them at a later date. However, I feel I have a use for all I have left now. Possibly could do with a red bag and a small black one for nights out, and a new purse just because I fancy it, haha!!

Don't forget to mention them in the Drop too, one of us addicts may buy them off you!

When LG comes on Q they usually stock up to sell, sell, sell. As she will be on next week hopefully CS can let you know definitely if they are getting more stock of the bag.
If CS don't help you could always try LG directly. Maybe you could be a T caller :phone: hehe then LG will snap her fingers and qvc should send you a nick free replacement.

The Franka is such is a lovely bag. Is the nick obvious?

Haha! Can you imagine? I would die if I had to call through and speak on air!! I may give them a call today though. It's not hugely obvious, and it's on the handle so you can't see when it's on the shoulder. But it's a little piece of leather that is hanging off slightly, if you know what I mean? I shouldn't really have to accept it, if it was in stock I would send it straight back. Ahh, I'll call them, see what they say! I wonder if I should ask if they have any offers on for the shows? Hehe!!

Haha! Can you imagine? I would die if I had to call through and speak on air!! I may give them a call today though. It's not hugely obvious, and it's on the handle so you can't see when it's on the shoulder. But it's a little piece of leather that is hanging off slightly, if you know what I mean? I shouldn't really have to accept it, if it was in stock I would send it straight back. Ahh, I'll call them, see what they say! I wonder if I should ask if they have any offers on for the shows? Hehe!!

Me too, I don't think I could ever call in on the shows. Once I stayed up to buy a Molton Brown tsv at midnight, they asked me if I would like to speak to Alison and Gill, I politely declined.

Fingers crossed for you that they can sort it out for you.

It'll probably irritate you if you don't do something about it. I found a little tiny nick on my red leather Bayswater style bag but I'd bought it in the sale and it would have been a pain to take it back. My bright spark OH glued it with a mixture of glue and red nail polish and it's stuck down perfectly. I can't find it now without really searching for it. It wasn't expensive though and you probably don't want to even risk gluing it.

Hopefully they'll have one in stock as a replacement soon.

I think my OH is sorry that the LG shops are close to work. He works in the building across from me. A few times I have dragged him to the shops just to show him one of the bags I am dying to get my hands and give him an ideas for birthday, Xmas present etc.

I think I will ebay a few of my kipling bags as I rarely use them and put the money towards an LG bag.

Haha!! I like your style! Sounds exactly like something I would do......:happy:

Ah that's good news for your bag! They really do have good cs. I lost a mirror zip pull once and they sent me two for free.

I have just been trying to call them to ask about the sale, so thanks for the update! I have now sold two of my LG pieces so am raring to go, lol. It's that age old dilemma though, buy now or risk it and wait!
I noticed earlier that there is a nick out of the leather in the handle of.my polka dot Franka. I think I'll ring Q as it's a lot of money to spend for it not to be perfect. Thing is, how long will I be without it whilst waiting for my replacement? :(

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

What have you sold other than the Carmella?????

Me too, I don't think I could ever call in on the shows. Once I stayed up to buy a Molton Brown tsv at midnight, they asked me if I would like to speak to Alison and Gill, I politely declined.

Fingers crossed for you that they can sort it out for you.

I phoned once to order a bag when Lulu was on and I was asked if I wanted to go through to the studio to speak to Lulu! I politely declined! As much as I admire her and love her designs, I know I would sound like a giggling idiot!! I've had a text read out though! :happy:

Hi ladies, have been lurking for some time and thought I would finally join in! You ladies certainly seem to know your Lulu handbags and I have decided to dip my toe in and make my first Lulu purchase. Tempted, of course, by the lure of 70% discount on the Lulu website. Have gone for the Confetti print large Anabelle. The style is a bit different from any other bags I own and I figured I could use it day or night as the print would match lots of different outfits. Like the rest of you, the last thing I need is one more handbag and will need to smuggle it into the house!!

Welcome Bluebell Bun and especially welcome to the wonderful world of LG!! Once tried, never forsaken! :happy: I'm sure you will LOVE your bag and be hooked from the moment you unwrap it!

LG customer service informed me that the sale should last until the end of the month but couldn't give me a specific end date. Fingers crossed it's until 31 July(pay day) and they still have a few bags on sale.

My meduim black sparkle leather romilly bag's turnlock has broken. I am very surprised this has happened as I am very careful with my bags and have only used this bag a few times. Phew found out I am still within the 12 month warranty period so I have to take it to the shop by 23/7 and hopefully they can repair it. Really glad I am it has happened within the 12 months otherwise I would have be gutted. :sweat:

Oh, that's not good. Should be better than that but at least it sounds like the Customer Support will be good - hope you can get it sorted :sun:

Thank you ladies for the warm welcome. Waiting excitedly for my new bag to arrive. Feel less guilty as it was such a good price!!

Thanks PP, I will take it in next Monday when I go back to work. LG customer service is very good :star: . They keep a log of all customer purchases made in store and were able to tell me when I bought as I couldn't remember if I was within 12 months.

Thanks PP, I will take it in next Monday when I go back to work. LG customer service is very good :star: . They keep a log of all customer purchases made in store and were able to tell me when I bought as I couldn't remember if I was within 12 months.

That is good. I bought two in store last year when I was there but all my others (and there are a few! :sweat:) have come from on-line, either Lulu's site, QVC or ebay!

I found the staff in the shop very friendly and helpful though when we were there. I guess it was obvious that I was going to buy something but they were more than happy for me to take my time - and I did!!

Latest posts

Back