Lulu Guinness One Time Only

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Wow!! Capirossi! Bold move! Hope you see something good to catch your eye :sun:

Well, there is nothing on Q at the moment. Hoping there'll be something new :D

Tortoise shell type with a lovely circle logo on..:happy:

Ooh nice! Am near a TKM tomorrow, will have a look!

What have you sold other than the Carmella?????

Only my lips coin purse. I hardlly used it, and when I did the zip got on my nerves, haha! Lady from work bought them both - well happy!

Now waiting for the Annabelle - unsure if I want it desperately at the current price, may bide my time. Keep looking at the site though, the cash is burning a hole in my psyche!! I don't even get it until the end of the month, ha ha!!

Sent from my Sony Tablet S using Tapatalk 2

Thanks a lot PP. :mysmilie_508:

This the one I want. Just ordered it, free p&P. I am very happy..:clapping:

Fab!! Have you got anymore sites where there are sales PP?! :D

Thanks PP. I think I looked at Daniel last night. Will have another perusal though, would be rude not to :p

Aww Tasha that's fab you got your bag!! Does this mean the end of LG purchasing for the rest of the month?! Lol It's a good job we all work, we'd have to find other ways to fund our habit otherwise, hehe!!

I didn't ring in the end. I completely forgot I was having a colour until my hairdresser knocked at the door!! Am struggling to stay awake today, post holiday blues :(

I will either ring later or in the morning. I've had another look since and it is quite 'out there'. If they can't replace maybe I should ask them to give me a credit or something? :confused:

Have just taken a pic, hope it works!

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1341859011792.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1341859011792.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 117
I would love to say that this would be my last LG purchase for this month maybe year but I know if something catches my eye next week and it is on easy pay I won't be able to resist. I would love to get the mink wallet at £42 it is a v good price although if I can get rid of a black mark on my stone wallet I wouldn't need the mink one.

If QVC can't replace the bag they should give you some money off the bag because if you returned it they would loose a sale.

After holidays it's always hard to get back into swing of things. I am going to stuggle next Monday as I will be going back to work after 3 weeks leave.

Result ladies! I just rang CS and explained, there is no stock of the stone as I thought. She said she would refund the £6.95 p&p and apply a £10 credit to my account! I know it's not much, but it is only a small nick and I don't want to be without the bag. So, I am quite happy with that! Added to my £10 off with the code, that's £20 I have off a new LG! Lol I am hoping there is something new or some amazing deal now as at the mo nothing is screaming at me!

My Lulu handbag (confetti print Annabelle) was delivered today and I'm delighted with it! :happy:It created a bit of a stir amongst the girls at work! I fear this may be a catching addiction! Has anyone else taken delivery of their bag and what's your thoughts?

So pleased that you love your confetti print Annabelle Bluebell bun! It's a lovely bag. Still waiting for my Wanda and beginning to think it will never come :sad:

Ooh, have been eyeing up the confetti Annabelle, it does look lovely. Treated myself to the Nappa Dolly in red at the weekend. Have been lusting after this for ages since seeing on the Q and couldn't hold out for final reductions just in case! Was in London so purchased from Burlington Arcade. Love it - Happy days!

Ooh, have been eyeing up the confetti Annabelle, it does look lovely. Treated myself to the Nappa Dolly in red at the weekend. Have been lusting after this for ages since seeing on the Q and couldn't hold out for final reductions just in case! Was in London so purchased from Burlington Arcade. Love it - Happy days!

Ooh! Another one who's been to the Burlington Arcade shop - I can't wait until September when I get to go!!! :happy:

Glad you got something that you love too!

My Lulu handbag (confetti print Annabelle) was delivered today and I'm delighted with it! :happy:It created a bit of a stir amongst the girls at work! I fear this may be a catching addiction! Has anyone else taken delivery of their bag and what's your thoughts?

Hey BB!! Apologies, this thread has gone a bit quiet since the one in the drop! Have you signed up for VIP membership yet? It's only £6 I think, it's worth it ;)

My studded Wanda arrived and had it's first outing today. It is absolutely to die for!! I also ordered the black nappa purse and that is lush too. Jury is out on my mink striped Wanda though. Think it may have to go back.

So glad you're over the moon with your Annabelle :D and all the rest of you happy shoppers!

Latest posts

Back