Lulu Guiness TSV!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I love the style of the TSV, but wouldn't buy it at that price even if it was leather!

Hope they all sell out soon, so we can have some OTOs.

OMG :shock:

That is hideous!!!

There is one review for this ... get this ...

Overall 5 out of 5
ciara
Posted: October 2, 2008

inspirational
"truly gorgeous. this bag is, in my opinion, more of an ornament. it's displayed in my home for all to see and for me to enjoy. i consider the purchase an investment."

could catherine be any more wedged up her arse? she is aching for some freebies i think.
"I've loved carrying the gray" "i'd love one in black" "i'd love a red one" "next is my favorite purse" lah lah lah.

how much for the fish satchel? do they think easy pay means no one will notice the full price? i feel these are being bought to sell on ebay as limited editions

My eyes almost jumped out of their sockets when I saw the price. All that money for a piece of plastic ? Specially designed for QVC ? Crikey, they must hate their viewers. And it got worse - there was a bag at £245 ! If I bought my wife one of those bags, she'd have me sectioned under the Mental Health act :32: . I just cannot believe folk are daft enough to buy this tat.

lulu dresses a state for someone so "stylish" do you think glen styled her tonight? catherine is on the guest list for the V and A so she can simper after lulu all night

She's definitely got her own unique style, which transcends 'fashion' and current trends. She's quirky and different, and I love watching her shows on that account. We tend to slate QVC for being 'samey' so I welcome this 'diversion' from real life!! So what if her bags are outragiously over-priced. For me, it's like window shopping in Bond Street. I can see, but I don't buy. If some people can afford the products, then so be it. Let them enjoy their purchases!!

could catherine be any more wedged up her arse? she is aching for some freebies i think.
"I've loved carrying the gray" "i'd love one in black" "i'd love a red one" "next is my favorite purse" lah lah lah.

how much for the fish satchel? do they think easy pay means no one will notice the full price? i feel these are being bought to sell on ebay as limited editions

Yes Catherine excelled herself, gush gush and more gush, quite embarraing really, the only good thing about this TSV is that it went quick so roll on tomorrow`s OTO`s!!

If I bought my wife one of those bags, she'd have me sectioned under the Mental Health act :32: . I just cannot believe folk are daft enough to buy this tat.

If I had a man who bought me an expensive bag I wanted I wouldn't section him, I'd do something else to him :54:

Latest posts

Back