Lulu Guiness TSV!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Yep, Catherine Huntley is modelling it on her blog page. She went to the LG shop and is carrying the grey version.

Hmmm "it's just so fab we had to leak it to you" translates as "it's just so expensive, we're showing it to drum up some interest". :33:

With a bit of luck it'll sell out and there'll be a few OTOs.

'Well it's nearly here. Our Best of British event launches at midnight on Wednesday 8th April and lasts all day. I'll be joined by Lulu Guinness (OBE) as we unveil a very, VERY special bag. It's been created especially for us at QVC and I've been 'road testing' it.

This bag is so unique, individual, stylish and practical, too. I've had so many comments on it, even from strangers! I can fit my laptop, ghd's, make up bag, filofax, water bottle, large purse (Lulu G, of course!) and a mass of other handbag essentials comfortably inside. It's just so fab I had to leak it to you!'

lulug.jpg

Last edited:
Blimey that looks dull. :YIKES: I'd rather have Shopcat's shopper, probably at a 10th of the price. :rolleyes: :pPC:

It is actually the kind of bag that I was hoping for, I am just wondering about the other colours, because I hate the grey - it does look dull and uninspiring. And I'm terrified about the price. Given that I didn't buy the Honora and I'm not going to buy any Decleor if I like it on screen and they have a good colour and it is around £60-£70 maximum, then I might buy. Otherwise suzywoozy is being a good girl and qvc misses out again.

:21:

If it has pockets and lots of compartments I might be tempted - but I doubt it will have - it will be a big bucket of a bag that all ya stuff gets lost in.... i hate that

Can't wait to see how much they charge for that bag! It looks like one of those bags you get free with a magazine every summer, only in plastic/PVC. bet you can get a similar one in Primark for a fiver.

Just how plastic does the TSV look?? We have just bought some heavy duty bin liners with the same kind of finish!! I dread to think of the LaLa land price it will go for!

Just how plastic does the TSV look?? We have just bought some heavy duty bin liners with the same kind of finish!! I dread to think of the LaLa land price it will go for!

I can't wait. I'm not buying one, I just think it's funny to see what price they think they can flog it for :53:

I'm not usually a handbaggy type, I tend to stick to Kipling so I can be slightly organised and have a variety of colours. But I had a look in TK Maxx the other day and the ones they have there seem to compare well to Lulu and all the others at a fraction of the price. Is there much of a difference or is it just the name?

Is the shopper one that you can fold up and put in a bag? I have this design in the umbrella and am looking for a second fold away bag for my groceries.

Yes it folds up - not a huge shopper but very strong and easy to carry.

I love Kipling bags too. I also buy some bags in TKMAXX . I bought a great mock croc bag the other day for £13.00. The quality is fine. Maybe the overpriced bags they have on QVC are of a higher standard but as long as a bag doesn't break after a few outings then I am happy. I fail to see how a plastic bag can be worth hundred of pounds. Even if had loads of money I wouldn't buy something that expensive. Having said that I wouldn't knock anyone else for spending their money if thats what they like.

Latest posts

Back