L'Occitane TSV/Beauty Day 17th July

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Cooo-eee Donna! Or any perfume experts. Cashmire Woods base-note has nowt to do with smelling like a pricey woolly pully does it? Alexis has just drawn this tenuous "expensive" analogy. Love her triangle diagrams but she does talk a lot of tommy rot sometimes.
Jude xx

Cashmire is a term which usually means soft powdery like note, so a soft woody note not very intense.

It was an OK deal in terms of value, but just way too samey in terms of the products included, and the postage was just a joke.

Only the 2nd time I didn't go for a L'ccitane TSV.

As others have said,it was a bit boring with only washes & no handcream or body lotion.

We did order the TSV and it arrived this morning, yes the postage was steep but put into context when I checked what it would cost to send it back via RM, not that I have any intention of doing so but was just curious, it would be £7.62 or £8.95 depending if you chose standard parcels or first class.

We did order the TSV and it arrived this morning, yes the postage was steep but put into context when I checked what it would cost to send it back via RM, not that I have any intention of doing so but was just curious, it would be £7.62 or £8.95 depending if you chose standard parcels or first class.

I do see your point Sazza, but they were sending out about 15,000 of them.
TNT only charge us £6.00 per parcel up to 15kg, but for that quantity it would come down to about £3.00, so they are ripping us off IMO.

Mine's been shipped. Looking forward to it and the value is good for someone who uses L'Occitane regularly in the shower. I get most of it from QVC however I did get a kit from Debenhams in January that was half price (£22.00) with a further 20% off on blue cross day.

Stuck this in the cupboard, unopened as I'm well stocked at the moment. Fortunately something made me open it today and they'd sent the wrong option! I suppose it's too difficult to differentiate floral from fresh.

Stuck this in the cupboard, unopened as I'm well stocked at the moment. Fortunately something made me open it today and they'd sent the wrong option! I suppose it's too difficult to differentiate floral from fresh.

Well both options are still in stock so QVC should come and collect the wrong one and send you right one!!!

I have to say I am a bit disappointed with mine. Opted for the floral option and I have found the products I've tried out of it so far have not been very strongly scented. Not feeling the usual love with this one but as others have said, far too pricey to bother returning.

Latest posts

Back