L'Occitane TSV/Beauty Day 17th July

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I will say the p&p will be £6+!!!!! Hell they charged £5.45 p&p for one pot of 50ml face cream!!

For me L'Occitane is turning into what Molton Brown TSVs used to be towards the end of their time on QVC. We got the same old same old kits bath/shower gels each time. QVC mind set, 'this will sell, don't worry about anything original in the TSV.'

L'Occitane 5 Piece Bathtime Bliss Collection

Today's Special Value Price
£41.76

QVC Price
£50.50
Item Number
Availability
In stock
UK P&P
£6.45

Description

Five-piece Bathtime Bliss Collection from L'Occitane. Available in Fresh or Floral options, each set is packed with a pampering selection of shower gels, shea-enriched soap and moisturising hand wash all boasting signature L'Occitane fragrances. There's a scent to suit all tastes, making it the perfect present for a loved one or an indulgent treat for yourself.

Fresh option contains:
1 x Citrus Verbena Shower Gel (250ml) - enriched with organic verbena extract from Corsica, lemon oil and grapefruit extract from Italy, this shower gel gently cleanses, leaving the body delicately scented with a fresh and fruity fragrance
1 x Citrus Verbena Hand & Body Wash (300ml) - formulated with a vegetable soap base and wheat proteins to cleanse your skin without drying and boasts the sparkling lemony aroma of verbena. Comes with a pump dispenser
1 x Verbena Shower Gel (500ml) - this is a fresh, clean shower gel loved equally by men and women. It's enriched with essential oils of verbena, orange, geranium and lemon tree, and will soothe even the most sensitive skin
1 x Shea Verbena Liquid Soap (500ml) – enriched with moisturising shea butter and soothing aloe vera extract, this large pump bottle of detergent-free cleanser is gentle enough for dry and sensitive skin
1 x Shea Verbena Soap (50g) - formulated with a 100% vegetable base and enriched with moisturising shea butter and fresh verbena. Suitable for all skin types

Floral option contains:
1 x Plum Blossom Polishing Shower Gel (200ml) - enriched with almond shell granules, this polishing shower gel transforms into a rich, creamy foam that gently cleanses, exfoliates and perfumes the skin with the floral and fruity scent of plum blossom
1 x Cherry Blossom Hand & Body Wash (300ml) - gently cleanses the skin releasing the delicate and captivating cherry blossom fragrance
1 x Shea Liquid Soap Lavender (500ml) - with moisturising shea butter and soothing aloe vera extract, this large pump bottle of detergent-free cleanser is gentle enough for dry and sensitive skin
1 x Rose Nuit De Mai Shower Gel (500ml) - this shower gel transforms into a delicate foam that gently cleanses the skin while releasing a sensual and captivating rose fragrance
1 x Extra Gentle Shea Milk Soap (50g) - formulated with a 100% vegetable base and enriched with moisturising shea butter. Suitable for all skin types

Yet more washing/shower stuff & £6.45 P&P, not for me.

I used to buy every L'Occitane TSV but haven't bought the last four, fed up of the same old same old.

that's 2 Christmas presents done, at this rate I will be done by next month lol:nod:
I am turning into my mother:blush::grin:

There's no way I'd pay that P&P it's completely over the top and not as if you get premium delivery for that :taphead:

I'm not buying the TSV but I have just bought two 250ml bottles of sweet almond shower oil for £28 as the P&P was free.I went through quidco and saved £1.40.

So the TSV is just a large collection of different size bottles of soap!!! Would love to see a handcream, facecream or even the shea body lotion rather than cleaning stuff. Don't get me wrong I do love l'Occitane but at that P&P to buy a load of liquidy soaps.

Can we really justify paying almost £50 by the time we add on the P&P to products we wash down the sink? I have to admit to liking the L'Occitane brand but the costing is just getting silly. Far better to plan buying items we really want around the sale periods on L'Occitane's own website and taking advantage of free P&P over a certain spend amount.

Nearly always buy the L'Occitane TSV but refuse to be screwed anymore. £6.45 is a joke and not a funny one either.

As Darjo says they quote these prices for the super size which is rubbish. The 500mls size of the Almond Shower Oil in store is £25.65 compared to £16 for the 250mls size. Because of the recent sale I got it for £20.50!!!!! So double the size for an extra £4.50!!!!

Now i have read your posts I have seen sense.I was about to order the Verbena TSV but the p&p is far too much.I wouldn't buy all of these products if I went to the store & have enough soaps & handwash already.Must have a run to Cheshire Oaks, think L'Occitane have an outlet there?
Of course I don't have the 30 day MBG which Chuntley goes on & on & on & on---- about.

As Darjo says they quote these prices for the super size which is rubbish. The 500mls size of the Almond Shower Oil in store is £25.65 compared to £16 for the 250mls size. Because of the recent sale I got it for £20.50!!!!! So double the size for an extra £4.50!!!!

Wouldn't have got that over here!

Latest posts

Back