L'Occitane TSV - 28/09/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I like L'Occitane but I bought a set of various hand creams for my sister last Christmas and, TBH, I was so embarrassed when I gave them to her. There was only about enough for 4 treatments in each tube so it worked at to be very poor value. In future I will only purchase from our local L'Occitane shop. I get the double wammy of being able to try before I buy and usually get a free sample of something.

Earlier this year they were selling a duo of the almond shower oil in the 500ml pump and, at the time, Alexis said there would be no more in that size until 2014. So maybe there'll be a standard bottle plus an eco-refill bag as part of the TSV?

l'occitane used to have many variants. fig, vanilla bourbon, verbena, rose, clementine, lavender, milk, almond all in the shea butter range. bonne mere is now honey,milk,lavender,verbena,rose and cant think of the last one. I really loved their olive/lavender soap very very nice
It's honeysuckle. I'm using it at the moment. Beautiful!

Can anyone see where 'Naturally European' states its animal testing policy? All I can see is that they use natural ingredients. I love the look of the lime and ginger range - very Elemis!

BTW - they sell this in John Lewis too! I may pop in and look on the packaging.

l'occitane used to have many variants. fig, vanilla bourbon, verbena, rose, clementine, lavender, milk, almond all in the shea butter range. bonne mere is now honey,milk,lavender,verbena,rose and cant think of the last one. I really loved their olive/lavender soap very very nice

It's honeysuckle. I'm using it at the moment. Beautiful!

It is Linden not Honeysuckle. Honeysuckle has been discontinued.

theres 40percent off bodyshop with this code 14395......bought a lovely set of the chocomania for my sons girlfriend ....presented in a chocolate looking heart shape box....some real good bargains...i know its not like loccitane quality but a lovely value treat nevertherless :heart:

It's very similar but I dont remember it having a shower cream in it. I think it may have been the more inferior hands and body wash instead but I may be wrong

Don't think it is a repeat TSV as Alexis has said it contains 5 items and all are almond and some are new items!

Yes just seen her quote on Facebook. Def on 3 easy pay. Some super sizes and products new to Q

From Alexis on FB

TSV under £49, worth over £101.
Supersize's
New products
New products to QVC
And it's on 3 pay.
And if u want to know more u will just have to stay up till midnight on Friday to watch the launch!! x

Latest posts

Back